AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2008, 15:15   #4681

jtelly

Registered User
 
jtelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2007
Location: Chicago, USA
Fave Players: Maldini
jtelly is on a distinguished road
Can I buy you a ticket, Giancarlo? It'll be one-way, I promise. I suspect you are really an imposter, just posting rubbish to rile people up. Come on, take off that Milan shirt to reveal your black & blue heart!
jtelly is offline  
Old 11-06-2008, 15:15   #4682

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by remote2book View Post
how come we didnt get Maggio? i thought we were close to him? napoli offer more money?
He's a total inter fan. That wasn't going to happen.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 11-06-2008, 15:16   #4683

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtelly View Post
Can I buy you a ticket, Giancarlo? It'll be one-way, I promise. I suspect you are really an imposter, just posting rubbish to rile people up. Come on, take off that Milan shirt to reveal your black & blue heart!
Nothing more than a petty insult. Seriously, you're lucky I'm not an ultra. I put family over Milan, but some in Milan put them on equal levels. Don't you dare call me an imposter. I only have Milan's best intentions in mind.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 11-06-2008, 15:18   #4684

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
And you know what's rubbish? Editing your post after I make a reply to it.

"Well.....Ciao....good luck travelling home. Giancarlo you are a child in soul, as a Milan fan there is not need to say stupid things like "pippo is even at 35 more reliable than Drogba" We all like Pippo, but such statements have no sence."

I'm not a child. You are a damn child. You act like one and everything you post in here is like one. You're not a Milan fan. Pippo is reliable more than Drogba because he has a goalscoring sense unmatched by him. Makes no sense? Sorry for sticking with my team.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 11-06-2008, 15:18   #4685

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
talking nonsence does not mean sticking with Milan. I stick with Milan every game even if we loose, but the truth is above everything else.

Pippo is a bigger player then Drogba, after all, he is a record breaker inewvery sence, he is a legand. But right now to have Drgba in a team is more of an advantage then to play Inzaghi. Its just that the time sometimes does its own things, players get old and that is it. Pippo cant play mroe then 10-15 games at top tempo, that is a fact.

I see yoiu say you know people from managment - should we be impressed? Wow... then call them and ask then to join MM, it would be more interesting.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau

Last edited by mrki; 11-06-2008 at 15:21.
mrki is offline  
Old 11-06-2008, 15:19   #4686

jtelly

Registered User
 
jtelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2007
Location: Chicago, USA
Fave Players: Maldini
jtelly is on a distinguished road
Ah, the truth comes out...you know people in the management of Milan. Please, give them my warmest congratulations on their awesome 5th place finish. They really must have listened to all your advice in order to make such an impressive achievment. Say hi to Moratti when you get there.
jtelly is offline  
Old 11-06-2008, 15:20   #4687

catennacio

Registered User
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: Los Angeles
catennacio is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
Well.....Ciao....good luck travelling home. Giancarlo you are a child in soul, as a Milan fan there is not need to say stupid things like "pippo is even at 35 more reliable than Drogba" We all like Pippo, but such statements have no sence.

You want to leave or yu just say so? If you really want to - bye.
Gian - you need to learn that people can say what they want in here. accept the fact

if you want rules then go make your own forum. you're welcome to stay and welcome to leave when you like.
catennacio is offline  
Old 11-06-2008, 15:20   #4688

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtelly View Post
Ah, the truth comes out...you know people in the management of Milan. Please, give them my warmest congratulations on their awesome 5th place finish. They really must have listened to all your advice in order to make such an impressive achievment. Say hi to Moratti when you get there.
What a loser. Milan, not Inter. Learn the difference, you **** Awesome 5th place finish? what have you ever posted on here that was of worth? You're just a **** who insults other people.

My only wish is that Milan gets in 1st.

Last edited by Warro Bantan; 11-06-2008 at 15:57. Reason: Insults
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 11-06-2008, 15:21   #4689

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by catennacio View Post
Gian - you need to learn that people can say what they want in here. accept the fact

if you want rules then go make your own forum.
There must be some rules here were you don't insult others, call them imposters or what not. That's rubbish and garbage. It has no place to be on here.

And you're not a moderator. But I guess everything to you is crap.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 11-06-2008, 15:22   #4690

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
talking nonsence does not mean sticking with Milan. I stick with Milan every game even if we loose, but the truth is above everything else.

Pippo is a bigger player then Drogba, after all, he is a record breaker inewvery sence, he is a legand. But right now to have Drgba in a team is more of an advantage then to play Inzaghi. Its just that the time sometimes does its own things, players get old and that is it. Pippo cant play mroe then 10-15 games at top tempo, that is a fact.
There you go editing your posts again. You're the one talking nonsense. I almost think you know next to nothing about Milan and what the facts are in this matter.

Pippo is going to stay as long as he plays well and he is playing well. Age is one thing, quality is an entirely different matter. Some players fizzle out in their early 30s.

Quote:
I see yoiu say you know people from managment - should we be impressed? Wow... then call them and ask then to join MM, it would be more interesting.
Not me personally, but family of mine does.

Editing your posts after I reply to it is extremely childish.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 11-06-2008, 15:24   #4691

catennacio

Registered User
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: Los Angeles
catennacio is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
There must be some rules here were you don't insult others, call them imposters or what not. That's rubbish and garbage. It has no place to be on here.

And you're not a moderator. But I guess everything to you is crap.
I'm not a moderator and don't need to be a moderator to say so. Your post is offending. You should stop doing so. I didn't insult you by any means.
catennacio is offline  
Old 11-06-2008, 15:25   #4692

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by catennacio View Post
I'm not a moderator and don't need to be a moderator to say so. Your post is offending. You should stop doing so. I didn't insult you by any means.
My post is offending?

Really? You defended someone who called me an imposter.

That's offending. Hypocrisy at its finest.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 11-06-2008, 15:25   #4693

jtelly

Registered User
 
jtelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2007
Location: Chicago, USA
Fave Players: Maldini
jtelly is on a distinguished road
Gosh, you're right. Thanks for the history lessons. Can you please tell me all I need to learn about Milan? How great of a fan you are? How you once wiped up the pavement outside of San Siro to get some of the players' tire rubber for your collection? How Ultra cool you are? Petulant brats usually are found in Inter's forum, so I'm still trying to figure out where you got lost and ended up in here?
jtelly is offline  
Old 11-06-2008, 15:25   #4694

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
What a loser. Milan, not Inter. Learn the difference, you fool. Awesome 5th place finish? what have you ever posted on here that was of worth? You're just a little prick who insults other people.

My only wish is that Milan gets in 1st.

Saying someone that he is a prick is an insult! Hipocrite. In post above you speak bout rules and so on....bah, classic showing off behaviour.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 11-06-2008, 15:27   #4695

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtelly View Post
Gosh, you're right. Thanks for the history lessons. Can you please tell me all I need to learn about Milan? How great of a fan you are? How you once wiped up the pavement outside of San Siro to get some of the players' tire rubber for your collection? How Ultra cool you are? Petulant brats usually are found in Inter's forum, so I'm still trying to figure out where you got lost and ended up in here?
You're a punk. And you sound just like a washed up inter fan from one of their forums. I didn't get lost. I came here on my own. Now grow up and show some respect.
Giancarlo is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.