AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2008, 15:27   #4696

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
Saying someone that he is a prick is an insult! Hipocrite. In post above you speak bout rules and so on....bah, classic showing off behaviour.
You get what is deserved. You are the one who needs to learn about the rules.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 11-06-2008, 15:28   #4697

catennacio

Registered User
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: Los Angeles
catennacio is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
My post is offending?

Really? You defended someone who called me an imposter.

That's offending. Hypocrisy at its finest.
I didn't read any of fighting posts you guys write here so I don't know if anyone called you anything. You post is offending because you made the statement "to you everything is crap" when referring to me.

Stop biting back when someone says something that doesn't sound right to your ears.

Learn.

Learn.

Learn.

I'm gonna stop here. So enjoy your fighting (although it's better if you decide to leave this place).
catennacio is offline  
Old 11-06-2008, 15:29   #4698

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by catennacio View Post
I didn't read any of fighting posts you guys write here so I don't know if anyone called you anything. You post is offending because you made the statement "to you everything is crap" when referring to me.

Stop biting back when someone says something that doesn't sound right to your ears.

Learn.

Learn.

Learn.
I'm taking something you said. I'm going to attack people when they call me imposters, because that's both false it is also insulting. You learn something. YOU LEARN! Grow up!
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 11-06-2008, 15:29   #4699

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
I didnt edit my post after you replied. You are a joke of a person and I dont care if you know a pope or all the mafiosi of italia togehter., Im going to studi for exams now. Good bye, and please call Galliani to make sure that Abbiatti stays in Milan and Galliani puts some money in his pocket. And if you see Carlo tell him not to be bothered as Milanello's luxury will always be with him. Greetings to California from Balkans.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 11-06-2008, 15:30   #4700

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
I didnt edit my post after you replied. You are a joke of a person and I dont care if you know a pope or all the mafiosi of italia togehter., Im going to studi for exams now. Good bye, and please call Galliani to make sure that Abbiatti stays in Milan and Galliani puts some money in his pocket. And if you see Carlo tell him not to be bothered as Milanello's luxury will always be with him. Greetings to California from Balkans.
You've done it several times to get an insult put in. That shows how much of a character you really are.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 11-06-2008, 15:32   #4701

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
You've done it several times to get an insult put in. That shows how much of a character you really are.
Just to add some text, never to change an essence of the topic. As a truly horrible caracted, I sallute you, the GOD of football and godfather of all the Milanello once more. We are from now on in your mercy. Kisses.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 11-06-2008, 15:32   #4702

catennacio

Registered User
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: Los Angeles
catennacio is on a distinguished road
Where is the mod?
catennacio is offline  
Old 11-06-2008, 15:33   #4703

catennacio

Registered User
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: Los Angeles
catennacio is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
Just to add some text, never to change an essence of the topic. As a truly horrible caracted, I sallute you, the GOD of football and godfather of all the Milanello once more. We are from now on in your mercy. Kisses.
I ask for you sympathy for the kid a little bit
catennacio is offline  
Old 11-06-2008, 15:33   #4704

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
Just to add some text, never to change an essence of the topic. As a truly horrible caracted, I sallute you, the GOD of football and godfather of all the Milanello once more. We are from now on in your mercy. Kisses.
You've done it several times to insult me, after I posted. It's rather childish. I'm not the god of anything. I'm simply a concerned fan.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 11-06-2008, 15:34   #4705

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by catennacio View Post
Where is the mod?
You said there are no rules here, kiddo.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 11-06-2008, 15:34   #4706

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
Allright guys, calm down. You guys are Milan fans and should not argue like that. Just relax and discuss the transfers. Giancarlo whats the matter for you ha? lol Relax man...
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline  
Old 11-06-2008, 15:35   #4707

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
I'll chill if people lay off my character for a second. I don't like character assassinations because I don't agree with people.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 11-06-2008, 15:41   #4708

jmacpherson

Registered User
 
Join Date: 11 2006
jmacpherson is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
I totally agree !!
I tried once or twice to explain the same thing but you did it so well !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
right on jmacpherson..it is really getting annoying reading the same complaints from the same users over and over again.. there are so many things I'd like to do if I were in charge of Milan (like sell Rino Gattuso) but I am not...all I can do is debate - do you guys still think Gattuso has it, I dont think so.

Is it really that hard to keep your cool instead of saying Gattuso can't pass for shyt, Favalli is the most useless player I dont even know why he is alive, Emerson that wild bore has been bought to make our bench more expensive.. some people really need to chill down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
I agree with you. I'm tired of arguing with people about the past. We should only look towards the future and obviously that is what Milan is doing right now, jumping on the transfer season early.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
You bet, one of the MAJOR reasons that we have been losing some top posters is exactly the reason you stated about. WE used to have really cool posters and most of them are gone.

We have been trying to keep a forum civilized, smart, crticial, end constructive. Yet we need to maintain a sense of freedom of speech which, unfortunately, many people have taken for granted and thought that freedom of speech = I can say whatever I like.

WE have really been losing some top quality posters, and that deeply saddens me. We are not other forums where you can swear or say/write whatever you want. If you want to do that, you can go to other forums; they have much less strict rules.

Cheers to all - J

Final note: I disagree about whether suporting Milan. I think there are some who just have a different way toexpress their love for Milan. I beg for your patience.
Jeff,GeoTav,Giancarlo,Hitmannq8 thanks but almost immediately the subsequent posts prove my point.

I agree that different people express their support in different manners and one way over another doesn't lessen their support for Milan.
I just feel that there is a respectful way to do things and that seems to have been lost.
jmacpherson is offline  
Old 11-06-2008, 15:43   #4709

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
*sigh*

I'm sorry for the last few pages.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 11-06-2008, 15:45   #4710

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
I'll chill if people lay off my character for a second. I don't like character assassinations because I don't agree with people.
jesus i go on lunch and this board goes INSANE. Giancarlo I have no doubt your heart is in the right place but facts are facts.

Fact we barely achieved 4th in 06/07. Fact we got 5th in 07/08. These are signs something is wrong. And whats more disturbing is. We have a WEAK juve (compared to historical power they were). Roma is ok, but cant compete w/ us financially putting them automatically a step behind. so really it should have just been us and inter.

The facts speak... our team is SLOW.

1) We got killed all season flanks which is why i'm so adamant about young FBs. Arsenal did it w/ eboue and hleb. eboue is not very good. Nothing speaks louder than juve game where Salimahovic scored twice. He is a mediocre winger. bad? no... cristiano ronaldo? BY NO MEANS. so there is problem 1 to address... I love zambro but he's a temporary fix. And that still leaves us vunerable on 1 side. Maldini cannot play LB anymore... he is tooo slow. He is smart enough to play an effective CB though.

2) of MF was attrotious. MY theory on it is this. We start 2 DMs who offer nothing offensivley (minus ambro on corners). They are also slow (netherlands game speaks for itself) Pirlo is a man who given space is genius. but when he is next to 2 DMs who present no offensive attack. He gets shut down. Now in games w/ italy where he's w/ de rossi and perotta or aquilani etc etc... you have seen the results. He does stuff that boggle your mind, but in our current configuation, he isnt able to do what he can

3) attack. Kaka is most effective w/ 2 strikers infront. That is undeniable. However pippo is always hurt. I love pippo and think he has a place in our squad. but you really cant o**** on him to make more than 12 starts. I love him as a game changing sub....Borriello i just dont think highly of. He hasnt proven himself, simple as that. Pato is young and cannot do it himself. Ideally i would have wanted us to move boriello, bring in quagliarella and then sign another striker... berbatov, etoo, jo, **** im open...

4) Goalkeeping... its been documented

I really dont think any of these problems have really been issued enough to see us do marginally better... possibly 3rd place


ps i havent even gotten into problem of players liek gattuso, oddo (maybe even pirlo) who look complacent and bored at milan. Giancarlo i welcome your response to my points. I'd like to think more positively about our team... i just dont
Milano84 is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.