AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2008, 16:37   #4906

Maevious

Registered User
 
Maevious's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: NYC
Fave Players: Giovanni & Marco Van Basten
Maevious is an unknown quantity at this point
Kranjcar is not Milan quality.

But Pranjic has been really impressive so far as a LB/LM. Maybe we should look at him.
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
FORZA OLYMPIAKOS!
Maevious is offline  
Old 12-06-2008, 16:40   #4907

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maevious View Post
Kranjcar is not Milan quality.
I think, Dru will come soon from his 'holidays'.

I am just kidding.
Siregar is offline  
Old 12-06-2008, 16:46   #4908

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Anonymous View Post
I don't know if he's still online...but GianCarlo's views are very interesting.

While not agreeing with some (okay many) of his points, I think that having someone who has a totally different point of view than others in a forum like this is good for balance.

I still don't agree with most of his view points...but a guy like him will keep me (and maybe some others in here) honest, and make sure that we don't go over board in bashing management.
I never said that management is not without mistakes. Them buying very few players in the last two years is obviously a problem. I'm pleased that they are rectifying this problem with recent acquirements, and the retirement of Cafu, Serginho and Valerio Fiori.

If we don't get Abbiati back, you guys may get your wish as far as Boruc is concerned. I never said he's a horrible keeper, it's probably that I have not seen enough of him. I've seen enough to say that Frey is good, and I've seen PSV's Heurelho Gomes too... Frey is probably too expensive, but Gomes may not be at all.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 12-06-2008, 17:02   #4909

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
Joe Cannon for goal!
Milano84 is offline  
Old 12-06-2008, 17:04   #4910

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Ew no... no way...
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 12-06-2008, 17:10   #4911

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
An idea... how about Roger Guerreiro? He's an attacking mid and he very much impressed me with Poland today... and he was the one that scored... and he's like half Brazilan, half Polish I think...

Last edited by Giancarlo; 12-06-2008 at 17:13.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 12-06-2008, 17:20   #4912

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
and I've seen PSV's Heurelho Gomes too... Frey is probably too expensive, but Gomes may not be at all.
Sincerely, I think you didn't see enough of Gomes ... he can't be a good solution, he's Dida 2 !!
GeoTav is offline  
Old 12-06-2008, 17:22   #4913

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
in all honestly.... tim howard
Milano84 is offline  
Old 12-06-2008, 17:25   #4914

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
Sincerely, I think you didn't see enough of Gomes ... he can't be a good solution, he's Dida 2 !!
LOL why you say that? He saved PSV several times and got them their domestic title... several years in a row. And he almost broke a record of keeping a clean sheet for his club... he's done some absolutely incredible things.

But how is he Dida 2? Because he's Brazilian?
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 12-06-2008, 17:34   #4915

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Why do I say that ?
More than physically (he's his clone lol), I would just want to say to you that he can make amazing saves !! But his problem is that he can do poor mistakes too (kind of mistake: a ball comes, he wants to take it easily between his legs with his hands, and the ball goes in the goal lol) !!

Exactly like Dida !!
GeoTav is offline  
Old 12-06-2008, 17:38   #4916

remote2book

Registered User
 
remote2book's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: ALL milan players, juninho, benzema
remote2book is on a distinguished road
so we are down to 2 options than Adebayor or Drogba....out of the two i hope we go for Adebayor (if the price isnt ridiculosly high)

Firstly he is alot younger than drogba and has proved he is just as good as drogba he has played three seasons with arsenal thats only three seasons of CL football so people who say he cant score in the CL come on its only three years he is after all a human being

Second for people who say he needs alot of chances to score who doesnt? he has vastly improved in his technical ablities (see volley against tottenham) he usually plays as a lone striker upfront with van persie behind he is the ideal TARGET MAN we need (see knocking down crosses for eduardo and bentder goals) he is fast for a man of his height

Thrid if he has such a good partnership with cesc imagine with kaka/seedorf even better PIRLO..all of pirlos balls wont go to waste cuz he is really good at holding balls up which would be ideal playing with pato and kaka all in all from the choices of drogba and Ade i would go for Ade this is just my opnion on this
__________________
"It is the team of my heart and colors of my soul"---Cesare Maldini Forza Milan for life

Inchinati al diavolo
remote2book is offline  
Old 12-06-2008, 17:42   #4917

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
Why do I say that ?
More than physically (he's his clone lol), I would just want to say to you that he can make amazing saves !! But his problem is that he can do poor mistakes too (kind of mistake: a ball comes, he wants to take it easily between his legs with his hands, and the ball goes in the goal lol) !!

Exactly like Dida !!
He's kept lots of clean sheets, so that apparently isn't a problem with Gomes, and there aren't any major criticisms like that of him.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 12-06-2008, 17:44   #4918

Blacktop

Registered User
 
Blacktop's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
Blacktop is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
Mourinho is a damn loser that didn't win Chelsea a DAMN THING INTERNATIONALLY. Even Avram Grant got closer to a CL title than that fool ever came close to getting. It doesn't matter what he won with Porto. He won nothing internationally with Chelsea and he has a big mouth.
On top of that, Porto has been accused of matchfixing in the year Moanin' Ho led them to CL glory (2003-04).

Overall, great post.
Blacktop is offline  
Old 12-06-2008, 17:45   #4919

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWTaylor View Post
On top of that, Porto has been accused of matchfixing in the year Moanin' Ho led them to CL glory (2003-04).

Overall, great post.
Yeah that's what I heard... I wonder if he's gonna have his team do any match fixing while he's with Inter...

But seriously joking aside... do you think he had anything to do with it?

But hey Scolari is a better bet for Chelsea than that douche.

Last edited by Giancarlo; 12-06-2008 at 17:50.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 12-06-2008, 17:51   #4920

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
He's kept lots of clean sheets, so that apparently isn't a problem with Gomes, and there aren't any major criticisms like that of him.
The few times I saw him, each time, he made a big mistake ... it didn't always cost them the 3 points (of course, in Netherlands, you have PSV, Ajax, sometimes Feyenord and nothing else), but seriously, he can be amazing on one match and horrible the following one, and sometimes, he can be amazing AND horrible in the same match lol.

Anyway, just my point of view, others can think what they want about Gomes lol, I just wouldn't be happy if he was our next GK because I know I would be afraid again at each match ...
GeoTav is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.