AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2008, 21:21   #4936

Stitch

Registered User
 
Stitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: San Paolo, MVB, Safet Susic, The Divine Ponytail
Stitch is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by catennacio View Post
casillas is 1.84m i believe
if anyone is less than 1.80m than i doubt he can play air fighting.
do you remember Marcelo Salas?

he was 1,74m, and great in the air

you are right about casillas' height
__________________
YES DZEKO !!!!!!!

www.fksinfo.com
Stitch is offline  
Old 12-06-2008, 21:36   #4937

Stitch

Registered User
 
Stitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: San Paolo, MVB, Safet Susic, The Divine Ponytail
Stitch is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
Are you kidding me? Are you actually saying what I think you are? Ancelotti won the CL twice. That's far more than what Chelsea has ever done. And Liverpool, that was on penalty kicks... could have gone either way... which you say is luck lol.

Mourinho is a vastly overrated coach. What did he win Chelsea internationally? Nothing. And Ancelotti brought Milan to success at a far greater than Chelsea internationally... far many more times in the semi-finals and finals.

I think it's absolutely wrong and a total embarrassment to even call Mourinho better than Ancelotti. Chelsea wanted Ancelotti, as did several other clubs.

You say that Milan fell to Deportivo, Liverpool and Arsenal. What about the other times it was successful in beating ManU (which Chelsea couldn't do), or Liverpool (which Chelsea couldn't do)? And the one year Chelsea did get to the CL final was with Avram Grant, who in my opinion is better than Mourinho. He scrapped together a team, managed 2nd place domestically and managed a 2nd place win in the CL which was totally lost on luck... Chelsea could have won the CL if it wasn't for Terry missing.

Lol, for once I agree with you, this is, I think, the first time, and I read ALL posts on this thread

moaninho is, by the way, VERY easy to hate, he has an annoying peronality, and that doesn't go well with milan's family enviroment. I'm all for Carlo staying, but I think he should be a little more flexible with his tactics.

about gomes, he really looks like the second coming of Dida. And I really don't want again to be nervous each time the ball is crossed in the penalty box. As much as I could saw (and I'm not a scout), Boruc is much more consistent and gives security to his backline.
__________________
YES DZEKO !!!!!!!

www.fksinfo.com
Stitch is offline  
Old 12-06-2008, 21:49   #4938

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
We'll we disagree on goalkeepers in that respect... maybe there is a good goalkeeper in Spain that Milan can get? Spain always has a good supply of great keepers...
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 12-06-2008, 22:06   #4939

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
I dont know if a post already's already discussed about this. I only want to know if Adebayor has EU passport?
Siregar is offline  
Old 12-06-2008, 22:09   #4940

Stitch

Registered User
 
Stitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: San Paolo, MVB, Safet Susic, The Divine Ponytail
Stitch is an unknown quantity at this point
What's going on with Timo Hildebrand?? He was great in Bundesliga, went to Valencia to be 2nd keeper behind Canizares, and dissapeared. I am not following Valencia much, and I was surprised to read a few weeks ago that Valencia was interested in Amelia.
__________________
YES DZEKO !!!!!!!

www.fksinfo.com
Stitch is offline  
Old 12-06-2008, 22:12   #4941

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Here are some ideas: Antonio Martínez (Racing Santander), Carlos Kameni (Espanyol), or maybe even an Italian goalkeeper in Spain Stefano Sorrentino... some may remember him from a AEK vs Milan match just two years back in the CL... never really remembered what happened to him lately...

Kameni in particular is of interest... he said he would be fine moving to Italy...

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...608209,00.html

He's a Cameroonian goalkeeper... young 24 years old... 1.88 m (6'2")...
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 12-06-2008, 22:13   #4942

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
What's going on with Timo Hildebrand?? He was great in Bundesliga, went to Valencia to be 2nd keeper behind Canizares, and dissapeared. I am not following Valencia much, and I was surprised to read a few weeks ago that Valencia was interested in Amelia.
I think he started quite a few games for Valencia after Canizares had a falling out with Valencia management, but bombed most of the time. Absolutely disastrous in some games from what I heard... in fact just looking him up it says he has played 26 games for Valencia since 07...
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 12-06-2008, 22:32   #4943

Iggy

Registered User
 
Iggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Norway
Fave Players: Marco Van Basten
Iggy is on a distinguished road
Boruc had an awesome match today. If that's any representation on how he usually plays then buy him right away. I don't see alot of national matches or Celtic matches so cant comment on him otherwise.

I'm lukewarm to Adebayor
Iggy is offline  
Old 12-06-2008, 22:54   #4944

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
I just had an idea... lol... if we get Carlos Kameni it may be easier to get Samuel Eto'o... I think the two are team mates on their national team... I believe Kameni is the starter GK for Cameroon... Kameni can be bought for cheaper than Boruc... because Espanyol is not in any major competition and is a bit strapped for cash. He's also a great goalkeeper... I think his contract may be up soon..

Has anyone heard anything about Kameni? Last I heard he was waiting for offers from ManU and Tottenham... but was open to Italy.

http://www.postnewsline.com/2008/01/...n-2008who.html

Carlos Idriss Kameni was born on February 18, 1984 in Douala and plays for RCD Espanyol, Spain. Kameni is known to be an excellent penalty-stopper with great reactions. Not only that, he reads the ball tremendously with very few mistakes being made which is hard to come across in a goalkeeper.

At the age of just sixteen, he became the youngest footballer to win an Olympic gold medal. Kameni is first choice goalkeeper for his club, Espanyol. He is highly rated in Europe and he earned the award of the best African Goalkeeper of 2006/07.

Last edited by Giancarlo; 12-06-2008 at 22:59.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 12-06-2008, 23:22   #4945

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Giancarlo, I"m just curious: do you stay at home online at MM all day? It's very impressive .
Jeff is offline  
Old 12-06-2008, 23:37   #4946

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
Giancarlo, I"m just curious: do you stay at home online at MM all day? It's very impressive .
No. I was out most of the day, and today I'm working on this laptop and desktop. But it doesn't help that my job has internet access lol. I'm lucky with that, because my new job I'm getting doesn't. Starting next week... I don't do anything at my current one... it's like sitting in my school office all day.. boring.

I do have a life.

*Edit: BTW, when I have an idea I usually post it too.

Last edited by Giancarlo; 12-06-2008 at 23:40.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 13-06-2008, 00:41   #4947

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Good, just wondering. You respond really fast
Jeff is offline  
Old 13-06-2008, 00:59   #4948

MLM

Registered User
 
MLM's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2007
Location: J-Town
Fave Players: Grande Capitano
MLM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
Boruc had an awesome match today.
of course Boruc played good last night, because he just being a Daddy few hours before, a baby girl if im not mistaken

meanwhile:
http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=733762

i know its from goal.crap but i read that they took the news from DiarioSport. i dont know if that another crap source or not. but i wont trade Pirlo for Eto'o we could zillions times meet another players like Eto'o but hard to find another Pirlo.
MLM is offline  
Old 13-06-2008, 01:31   #4949

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
i.e., crap source?
Jeff is offline  
Old 13-06-2008, 02:37   #4950

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
The carateristic of Boruc that I've seen and I like is also this: he is not a silent GK, he is a fighter and has real passion inside him. Yells at the defence and motivates palyers. Its not just a show, those things are important and show players are in the match. I remember how yesterday ( and from Celtic from what I've seen ) he coordinated his defenders on corners and so on... its an EXCELLENT attribute for a goalkeeper to have such atributes on the field. And on top of that IO think everyone knows that he is the best player for us, I mean, even CARLO saked for him so...

I've read also that Carlo saked for Zapata but they will bring him Ferrari.... again.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.