AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13-06-2008, 12:57   #4981

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Zambrotta actually didn't play poorly until that point, then all of a sudden he played great again (with two dangerous crosses).

Give him a break in the summer, partner with Nesta and Maldini/Kaladze, and he should be fine.
Jeff is offline  
Old 13-06-2008, 13:09   #4982

Stitch

Registered User
 
Stitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: San Paolo, MVB, Safet Susic, The Divine Ponytail
Stitch is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
Zambrotta actually didn't play poorly until that point, then all of a sudden he played great again (with two dangerous crosses).

Give him a break in the summer, partner with Nesta and Maldini/Kaladze, and he should be fine.
sounds like dida the point is, all of his good work was canceled with that mistake. I hope he won't make the same ones with Milan.
__________________
YES DZEKO !!!!!!!

www.fksinfo.com
Stitch is offline  
Old 13-06-2008, 13:10   #4983

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
Zambro made a mistake, give the guy a break. Everybody makes mistakes, he is world class and he will do well at Milan. I see a lot of you here judge player on their preformances over one or two games. There is a lot of players who play great on one tournament and then fade away.
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline  
Old 13-06-2008, 13:13   #4984

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
sounds like dida the point is, all of his good work was canceled with that mistake. I hope he won't make the same ones with Milan.
You can't compare Zambrotta to Dida.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 13-06-2008, 13:15   #4985

Vulli

Reuters Milan Correspondent
 
Vulli's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Republic of Kosovo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Vulli is on a distinguished road
When the sammer mercato begin my dream players for Milan were:Frey, Zambrotta, S.Ramos, De Rossi, Ronaldinho, and Benzema so i hope that until the end of mercato we get at least Ronaldinho
Vulli is offline  
Old 13-06-2008, 13:26   #4986

kef

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Pato, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso
kef is on a distinguished road
Zambrotta made the mistake because he hadn't seen Mutu in his back. It wasn't a technical blunder (like Dida's mostly were). Mostly the lack of communication was the cause of the mistake.
kef is offline  
Old 13-06-2008, 15:20   #4987

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
we're not buying adebayor for 40 million. His finishing is so bad... I don't think Milan can handle that right now.
Maybe not 40mil euro, maybe we'd buy him at lower price. His finishing is so bad? If so, he wouldnt able to score 24 goals in League.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
Siregar, who is to say Zambrotta won't be good in Milan? Zambrotta has done fine in the national team... Barcelona had a style incompatible with him.
I never said Zambrotta wont be good at Milan. You absolutely misunderstood my previous post(s). I said, I am not that happy with Zambro price. The price is a bit excessive IMO. Why? BEcause he didnt performed well in Barca and it was (almost) certain condition and he was leaving Barca. So these things should make his price lower.

@Tony29

How much Barca paid for only Zambrotta (not including Thuram)?
Siregar is offline  
Old 13-06-2008, 15:24   #4988

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
Grosso impressed me in both games. Too bad Lyon got him.
Too bad Inter has been already hating us since couple of years ago. If not, we could probably have bought Grosso.

In my opinion, he is better than Jankulovski. He has better cross and also defends (probly not big diffrence comapre to Janku) better.

Last edited by Siregar; 13-06-2008 at 15:30.
Siregar is offline  
Old 13-06-2008, 15:28   #4989

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
Maybe not 40mil euro, maybe we'd buy him at lower price. His finishing is so bad? If so, he wouldnt able to score 24 goals in League.
For one, he is force fed many chances. In Italy the chances are fewer because of the defensive nature of the way teams play. We can't rely on bad finishing.

Quote:
I never said Zambrotta wont be good at Milan. You absolutely misunderstood my previous post(s). I said, I am not that happy with Zambro price. The price is a bit excessive IMO. Why? BEcause he didnt performed well in Barca and it was (almost) certain condition and he was leaving Barca. So these things should make his price lower.
I disagree. He didn't perform well in Barcelona BECAUSE OF THE WAY BARCELONA PLAYS. I don't agree at all.

Anyways, I think we should look at some of these Dutch players...
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 13-06-2008, 15:33   #4990

Stitch

Registered User
 
Stitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: San Paolo, MVB, Safet Susic, The Divine Ponytail
Stitch is an unknown quantity at this point
you all remember Zambro's mistake against ManU some weeks ago in CL Ironically, those are two of the last three games i saw him play (the other one is Ita vs. Hol).
__________________
YES DZEKO !!!!!!!

www.fksinfo.com
Stitch is offline  
Old 13-06-2008, 15:44   #4991

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
For one, he is force fed many chances. In Italy the chances are fewer because of the defensive nature of the way teams play. We can't rely on bad finishing.
The goals that the topscorers from Italy and England have made recent years are not big (almost similar). So, I dont think chances created in Italy and England are so different. The fact is Ade scored 24 goals in Leauge and that's a lot of goals.

By the way, did you watch Arsenal games in Premiership this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
I disagree. He didn't perform well in Barcelona BECAUSE OF THE WAY BARCELONA PLAYS. I don't agree at all.
Lol, it woulndt count if Zambrotta played not well because of Barca plays or not. Milan should ba able to tell Barca (which Milan probably has done, who knows) that Zambro didnt perform well and its almost impossible that Barca would say that he didnt do well because of Barca's play.

Come on, I am not talking about Zambro's quality (if Zambro is good or not). I am only talking about his price which should be lower IMO.
Siregar is offline  
Old 13-06-2008, 15:46   #4992

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Van Der Vaart is definately a player that can puch Seedorf out of the squad and allow us to play faster football with more pressing and using wider spaces.

Adebayor scored 30 goals this year, its all Im gonna say.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 13-06-2008, 15:48   #4993

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
The goals that the topscorers from Italy and England have made recent years are not big (almost similar). So, I dont think chances created in Italy and England are so different. The fact is Ade scored 24 goals in Leauge and that's a lot of goals.
LOL. No. Teams in Italy play with a very defensive style, and pattern. Sometimes you only see 1-0 wins... I just am not keen with Adebayor. Either way, Milan plays a very different style than Arsenal, and I do not recommend that Milan adopts Arsenal' style.

I also recommend that Eto'o is a better suited striker for Milan. Along with the Espanyol keeper we should buy...

And tell me which teams did a majority of Adebayor's goal come against? Teams like Derby County.. lol. In fact 4 of those goals came in a 6-2 win against Derby county.

Quote:
Lol, it woulndt count if Zambrotta played not well because of Barca plays or not. Milan should ba able to tell Barca (which Milan probably has done, who knows) that Zambro didnt perform well and its almost impossible that Barca would say that he didnt do well because of Barca's play.
Zambrotta did perform well most of that game, while committing that one mistake. You need to make yourself more clear, or I will not be talking to you anymore. You're trying to twist my words and turn this against me.

I won't hear it.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 13-06-2008, 16:01   #4994

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
And tell me which teams did a majority of Adebayor's goal come against? Teams like Derby County.. lol. In fact 4 of those goals came in a 6-2 win against Derby county.
I've already told in my previous post. MU, ManCity, Tottenham, Everton etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
Zambrotta did perform well most of that game, while committing that one mistake. You need to make yourself more clear, or I will not be talking to you anymore. You're trying to twist my words and turn this against me.
I won't hear it.
Lol, I think people here can see clearly who is actually not focusing on the topic of the discussion. From the beginning I am talking about Zambro's price NOT his quality.

Man! Second time in a row you dont focus on the thing that being discussed. Hehe I really dont know what I have to say.
Siregar is offline  
Old 13-06-2008, 16:15   #4995

remote2book

Registered User
 
remote2book's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: ALL milan players, juninho, benzema
remote2book is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post

And tell me which teams did a majority of Adebayor's goal come against? Teams like Derby County.. lol. In fact 4 of those goals came in a 6-2 win against Derby county.
ok seriously can you plz let go of that atleast he can score against low table teams unlike some of our players who couldnt score against atalanta if their life depended on it (you do remember pato missing those sitters)
__________________
"It is the team of my heart and colors of my soul"---Cesare Maldini Forza Milan for life

Inchinati al diavolo
remote2book is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.