AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13-06-2008, 16:16   #4996

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
I've already told in my previous post. MU, ManCity, Tottenham, Everton etc.



Lol, I think people here can see clearly who is actually not focusing on the topic of the discussion. From the beginning I am talking about Zambro's price NOT his quality.

Man! Second time in a row you dont focus on the thing that being discussed. Hehe I really dont know what I have to say.
A majority of his goals came against lower ranked sides.

I think he's paid fine. I already addressed that. And quality has to come at a price. You are the one who is unfocused as ever here.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 13-06-2008, 16:18   #4997

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by remote2book View Post
ok seriously can you plz let go of that atleast he can score against low table teams unlike some of our players who couldnt score against atalanta if their life depended on it (you do remember pato missing those sitters)
Oh so you're comparing an 18 year old who just started this season (scoring 9 goals in half of a season) to a 24 year old who's been with Arsenal for how many years? And what about the other teams Pato did score against? Wow. You're going to go as low to bash Pato.

That's just wrong. And if you're trying to tell me that Adebayor's finishing is better than Patos... not a chance.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 13-06-2008, 17:09   #4998

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Adebayor is not as bad as you thought, Giancarlo .
Jeff is offline  
Old 13-06-2008, 17:17   #4999

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
I know... I just want the best for the team... that's all. I just think Eto'o is more suitable...
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 13-06-2008, 17:19   #5000

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Eto will definitely be more sutiable but even with Adebayor I think it will be strong enough. Eto'o will add speed but we also need speed in midfield.

And we need to deal with the issue about our DC.

****

After watching Italy's 2 games and horrible defense (esp. the first one), aren't we glad we have Nesta / Kaladze which sounds much better than Bargazli / Materazzi?
Jeff is offline  
Old 13-06-2008, 17:25   #5001

remote2book

Registered User
 
remote2book's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: ALL milan players, juninho, benzema
remote2book is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
Oh so you're comparing an 18 year old who just started this season (scoring 9 goals in half of a season) to a 24 year old who's been with Arsenal for how many years? And what about the other teams Pato did score against? Wow. You're going to go as low to bash Pato.

That's just wrong. And if you're trying to tell me that Adebayor's finishing is better than Patos... not a chance.
I am not bashing pato i dont bash anyone in milan..you are bashing other players for no reason sounds like you havent watched a single match of arsenal and re read you post again "what about the other teams pato scored against" ok than what about the other teams Adebayor scored against? and how can you say pato's finishing is better when hes only played so little all iam saying is stop putting down other players he would be an amazing partnet to pato..
__________________
"It is the team of my heart and colors of my soul"---Cesare Maldini Forza Milan for life

Inchinati al diavolo
remote2book is offline  
Old 13-06-2008, 17:27   #5002

remote2book

Registered User
 
remote2book's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: ALL milan players, juninho, benzema
remote2book is on a distinguished road
eto'o would be a good addition he is an amazing player but i think we already have speed kaka and pato upfront it would be good if we have that "target man" we will see no worries its only the start of the sumemrl ong ways to go
__________________
"It is the team of my heart and colors of my soul"---Cesare Maldini Forza Milan for life

Inchinati al diavolo
remote2book is offline  
Old 13-06-2008, 17:35   #5003

Roche13

Registered User
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Roche13 is on a distinguished road
Adebayor would be a good fit,from the stand point he is big target and has very good mobility for someone that is 6'4.But i also believe Eto would be more lethal with Milan,with his speed he can cause more problems for teams and you just feel that's what Galliani and Ancelloti are thinking.
Can you guys imagine Pato,Eto and Kaka in attack.I don't believe there would be single attacking group in the world faster.
Roche13 is offline  
Old 13-06-2008, 17:38   #5004

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roche13 View Post
Adebayor would be a good fit,from the stand point he is big target and has very good mobility for someone that is 6'4.But i also believe Eto would be more lethal with Milan,with his speed he can cause more problems for teams and you just feel that's what Galliani and Ancelloti are thinking.
Can you guys imagine Pato,Eto and Kaka in attack.I don't believe there would be single attacking group in the world faster.
For me, both are very welcome, Ade or Eto'o. As long as not Boriello to be our main striker.
Siregar is offline  
Old 13-06-2008, 17:42   #5005

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
After watching Italy's 2 games and horrible defense (esp. the first one), aren't we glad we have Nesta / Kaladze which sounds much better than Bargazli / Materazzi?
Definitely Jeff! From how you wrote the names, I assume you compare Nesta to Barzagli and Kala to Materazzi.

Kala is now better than Materazzi. Materazzi is not the one who played very well in 2006. He is now preparing to be a good sub in NT and Inter IMO. What Kala lacks of is consistency as he has the ability to be decent CB.

Nesta compare to Barzagli?
Siregar is offline  
Old 13-06-2008, 17:47   #5006

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by remote2book View Post
I am not bashing pato i dont bash anyone in milan..you are bashing other players for no reason sounds like you havent watched a single match of arsenal and re read you post again "what about the other teams pato scored against" ok than what about the other teams Adebayor scored against? and how can you say pato's finishing is better when hes only played so little all iam saying is stop putting down other players he would be an amazing partnet to pato..
Eto'o just sounds more appealing because he's a powerful striker... yes he's fast, but he's also very strong. I'm not bashing Adebayor. All I know is he has been known for some horrific misses, including some in the CL. I have watched Arsenal play before... in fact they play more EPL here than they do Serie A. In fact more than often the Serie A is shown not live... whlie the EPL is. Already I see Pato being better than Adebayor. Adebayor is fed the ball many times... even Arsenal fans say this a lot, and he misses many.

Why is he so great?
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 13-06-2008, 17:49   #5007

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
Definitely Jeff! From how you wrote the names, I assume you compare Nesta to Barzagli and Kala to Materazzi.

Kala is now better than Materazzi. Materazzi is not the one who played very well in 2006. He is now preparing to be a good sub in NT and Inter IMO. What Kala lacks of is consistency as he has the ability to be decent CB.

Nesta compare to Barzagli?
Glad to see we can agree on something.

I'm happy we don't have Materazzi or Barzagli on our team. Well good luck to Wolfsburg with Barzagli. There is a reason I don't think any Italian teams want him. He's so bad and overated. You notice that Donadoni left those two on the bench lol.

And to think about it, I would be alright with Adebayor... but I would be more happy with Eto'o (and we should get Kameni as well).

Maybe you guys are right. Maybe I'm not giving Adebayor a chance... he's young, strong and a very tall striker. I just like the fact that Eto'o is a bit more proven...
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 13-06-2008, 17:53   #5008

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Comparing from DCs to DCs that is...
Jeff is offline  
Old 13-06-2008, 17:53   #5009

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
Glad to see we can agree on something.

I'm happy we don't have Materazzi or Barzagli on our team. Well good luck to Wolfsburg with Barzagli. There is a reason I don't think any teams want him.

And to think about it, I would be alright with Adebayor... but I would be more happy with Eto'o (and we should get Kameni as well).
There must be something that we must agree with.

My concern with Eto'o is his price as Galliani stated that Barca is a place of expensive price.
Siregar is offline  
Old 13-06-2008, 17:53   #5010

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Regardless, a world-class striker is going to cost A LOT OF $$$$. That rest assumes.
Jeff is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.