![]() |
|
|
#5071 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
Especially Brocchi.
Please Brocchi, leave Milan. What do you expect from Milan? hehe I still like to see Emerson when he is fit. He has still something, he has shown it in one game last season but poorly his form was not yet 100% because of injury. |
|
|
|
|
#5072 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2008
![]() |
Guys stop kidding yourselfs Milan will never break the Bank on a player like Adebayor,30million pounds for someone who was bought for 4million pounds just 3-4years ago.He just reminds of another Anelka,a player who became very good in Arsne Wengars system.
Name me the last Attacker that left Wengars team,to continue his form? Also when is the last Milan bought anyone from England for a pricetag? The English League is way overpriced and Milan are bargain hunters,i doubt Milan will spend more than 15million pounds on a striker. Just like last year and the years before that,Milan will talk up a strom during this transfer period and they will not buy Eto,Drogba or Adebayor they are just too pricey.Milan will buy someone who is not on the radar right now and i think he will make sense when we do buy that player. |
|
|
|
|
#5073 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
IF Germany gets kick out of Euro, that is a BIG If ofcourse, I think the price on Gomez will drop or at least will not increase, as he is not having a great tourney. Actually, I think the few players that gone up in value are, Bouharlez(Holland RB), Snejider, Deco, Srna, and Podolski
|
|
|
|
|
#5074 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
I think both Brocchi and Emerson will be gone if we land Veluso, as the another young player will be in that role.
|
|
|
|
|
#5075 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2008
Location: kotabesar
Fave Players: il capitano
![]() |
what happen with the 6+5 rule, is it going to be implemented soon?
wonder how much it will affect our transfer strategy... |
|
|
|
|
#5076 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2007
Location: Chicago, USA
Fave Players: Maldini
![]() |
Gomez tag would drop...but it's because he has been totally anonymous. That's kind of a problem, although Germany looked like they were on tranquilizers against Croatia. I just don't see the movement around the box area in Gomez that I would like-I don't want another stationary striker a la Gilardino.
|
|
|
|
|
#5077 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2008
Fave Players: Pirlo, Quaresma, Mascherano, Barzagli, Hunterlaar
![]() |
Last edited by pirlo29; 14-06-2008 at 11:45. |
|
|
|
|
#5078 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
Even Benezma stocks is dropping
|
|
|
|
|
#5079 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
![]() |
i want david villa
|
|
|
|
|
#5080 | |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 06 2008
![]() |
Quote:
We aren't bargain hunters. Zambrotta was no bargain. While some object to the payments being high to Barcelona, I think that shows we are willing to spend what we have to. I say we just play it safe and buy Eto'o. Of course David Villa pulled off a stunner today... and he's convincing me... |
|
|
|
|
|
#5081 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
![]() |
itll prob be drogba... chelsea want to move him. barca and arsenal donwant to move eto'o and ade.....
im just hoping berbatov resurfaces |
|
|
|
|
#5082 |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 06 2008
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#5083 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
![]() |
tottenham REALLY dont want to sell berbatov to an epl club...i'm sure you see the logic there...
agreed on drogba... but would it suprise you? |
|
|
|
|
#5084 | |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 06 2008
![]() |
Quote:
I still think it's Eto'o. Though I'd much rather see David Villa come... I'm not sure about that. And to add to our attacking maybe the unlikely Andrei Arshavin... Last edited by Giancarlo; 14-06-2008 at 13:17. |
|
|
|
|
|
#5085 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
For Anelka, he did pretty well in Turkey and back in England in Bolton ... but he made a mistake by joining Chelsea I think.
So he's not a "Wenger product who can only be used by Wenger" ... |
|
|