AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15-06-2008, 13:39   #5176

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
I've just about had enough of this. If you can't stop insulting me, I'm done here.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 15-06-2008, 13:44   #5177

Tony29.

Registered User
 
Tony29.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
Tony29. is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
Now for more insults.

I started watching when I was quite young, and I do remember the 1994 world cup quite well.

Was. He was. I even said he was once great. Read my entire post instead making assumptions.

But he's far from that now. His defending in this Euro Cup has been nothing less than horrendous.
Who insulted you ?
I was seriously asking you. I thought you are very young and being young is everything but an insult. I'd give both my hands to be 16 or 17 again.
__________________
People always call it luck when you've acted more sensibly than they have
Tony29. is offline  
Old 15-06-2008, 13:48   #5178

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony29. View Post
Who insulted you ?
I was seriously asking you. I thought you are very young and being young is everything but an insult. I'd give both my hands to be 16 or 17 again.
I'm 22... I know my fair share.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 15-06-2008, 13:48   #5179

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Tony I revised.

And guys please stay cool.
__________________
What source you can trust:

Perfect: acmilan; MM

OK: Channel4; calciomercato; tg.com; La Gazzetta

Awful: Corriere; Tuttosport; tuttomercatoweb

Worst: tribalfootball; goal.com
Jeff is offline  
Old 15-06-2008, 13:50   #5180

Tony29.

Registered User
 
Tony29.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
Tony29. is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
Tony I revised.

And guys please stay cool.
Hmmm, i won't call tgcom and gazzetta awful. They're ok but they link far too many players with Milan and most of the times Milan don't end up signing these players.
__________________
People always call it luck when you've acted more sensibly than they have
Tony29. is offline  
Old 15-06-2008, 13:52   #5181

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Revised again. Thanks for making this happen!
__________________
What source you can trust:

Perfect: acmilan; MM

OK: Channel4; calciomercato; tg.com; La Gazzetta

Awful: Corriere; Tuttosport; tuttomercatoweb

Worst: tribalfootball; goal.com
Jeff is offline  
Old 15-06-2008, 13:53   #5182

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Okay beyond all this...

Miguel Veloso is playing today for Portugal... in just what is probably going to be a show match. He however must show his abilities because I bet Milan may be looking at him... if I recall, I think this is the first time he's been played for a Euro game...
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 15-06-2008, 14:01   #5183

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
I've just about had enough of this. If you can't stop insulting me, I'm done here.
bye bye giancarlo
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline  
Old 15-06-2008, 15:52   #5184

catennacio

Registered User
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: Los Angeles
catennacio is on a distinguished road
I'm pleased that I made the right decision to stop my debates before.
Dru: I'm all with you
Tony29: Yes you're right, everything that does not please him is considered an insult
To someone: I'm not insulting anyone here, I'm just raising my opinion legally
catennacio is offline  
Old 15-06-2008, 16:12   #5185

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Alright, please, no more pointing finger etc. Let's strictly stick to what we are discussing.
Jeff is offline  
Old 15-06-2008, 16:19   #5186

catennacio

Registered User
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: Los Angeles
catennacio is on a distinguished road
I only watched part of the match b/t Portugal and Switzerland while Veloso was on, so I can't conclude if he's good. But I heard MU is going to buy Veleso and Moutinho in a package, so I assume he's good. Also, he can play LB.. so I think we should definitely go after him and also the new Rui Costa
catennacio is offline  
Old 15-06-2008, 16:26   #5187

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
@ Jeff :more insults I see

Back o/t I think that we should monitor Turkey's young striker (Turan??) the only problem is he's a bit small but that kind of finishing was breathtaking
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.

Last edited by drucurl; 15-06-2008 at 16:39.
drucurl is offline  
Old 15-06-2008, 16:31   #5188

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
It's a very nice finishing. That leaves Pete Cech no chance.
Jeff is offline  
Old 15-06-2008, 16:37   #5189

ginoformaggino

Registered User
 
ginoformaggino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: padova
ginoformaggino is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl View Post
bye bye giancarlo

hi dru
I'm beside you, no problem, I'm used to live with ...

u're a right person that is tryng and reading about this AC Milan reality

sorry, as an italian for ... the unmentionable eeeeeeeeeeee....
hey, ...I remeber Warro when he wrote about Vieri....

ok, it's better for everybody if I stop typing.

AC Milan is so terribly esitating because there are no money
Silvio said AC Milan has to run with the own legs
no kidding
that's a good choice
... but if you have Galliani, who sign Dida until 2012 for 5 mil. € per year...

and now he signed Lambretta, clearly on the sunset boulevard..

come on!

ps.: please, I want to ask to the moderators to pray the user "Giancarlo" to modify his firm, because this is not a political forum, so please he should erase "Forza Italia", because it's a political referring, it's the name of an italian (rubbish) party . He, "Giancarlo", shouldn't use the capital letter for the "f", right? I don't like this party and there is no reason that it is mentioned here, thanks a lot, moderators.
ginoformaggino is offline  
Old 15-06-2008, 16:46   #5190

hishamilan

Registered User
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: cairo,egypt
Fave Players: maldini pirlo
hishamilan is on a distinguished road
we should have got tuncay or emre when we could look at the turkish spirit this is the reason we lost in istanbul!!!!!!!!
hishamilan is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.