AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15-06-2008, 22:03   #5206

Stitch

Registered User
 
Stitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: San Paolo, MVB, Safet Susic, The Divine Ponytail
Stitch is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
Also, from here on, I will take a more authoritarian approach and edit posts where necessary.
I absolutely agree with that.

Would you be so kind to respond to my "positive - negative opinions" argumentation
__________________
YES DZEKO !!!!!!!

www.fksinfo.com
Stitch is offline  
Old 15-06-2008, 22:20   #5207

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Let's get back on to the summer mercato.

I just don't know who Milan is getting as a striker; all the obivous choices are so so expensive! Is it just a smokescreen?! Or are we really going after Adebayor or Drogba? *Sigh* I really don't know...

But we HAVE TO get one. That's for sure. We are IN for a present, but we don't know what that present will be .
Jeff is offline  
Old 16-06-2008, 00:45   #5208

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
thi is slight O/T but man.... does anyone else agree with me that raa van der vaart would be a PERFECT fit next to kaka and pato... in a 4-2-3-1.... of course we'd need that 1 (tht or pippo has to miraculasly because 10 years yonger and be able to play 30+ games!!! but back to reality and not galliani's dream world....)

anyone have info on him. I know he wants to leave hamburg (or is ready eitherway). i know he was considering using article 17...


as for menez. Ive only seen him once or twice and both times, he looked ok.... but i have heard name for a couple years. IS he really that game breaking? I'm a little disillusioned on young french talent... gourcuff.... etc i feel they r all a little overhyped by big french publications. then again benzema, ben arfa and nasri are all only 20, so maybe thats a WEE bit harsh on my part
Milano84 is offline  
Old 16-06-2008, 01:53   #5209

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
So whats the latest???
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 16-06-2008, 02:03   #5210

MLM

Registered User
 
MLM's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2007
Location: J-Town
Fave Players: Grande Capitano
MLM is on a distinguished road
well the rumour is slow down on transfer market considering Euro is running. this is off topic but Roma almost done for Riise according to News Of The World newspaper:

http://www.transfermarketweb.com/?ac...ad&idsel=18511

pretty much a bit shock that Riise has an intention to leave Liverpool. or probably i missed something before because i didnt follow Premiere League that much beside Arsenal news ^^
MLM is offline  
Old 16-06-2008, 02:14   #5211

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rt9 View Post
Dru, I'm with you on this one as well. This forum is meant to be a place where people can freely exchange views and not to start personal insults whenever someone's views dont match theirs.

I've read Giancarlo's posts and almost all are direct, personal insults to other members who with all due respect have been here much longer than him. Senior members should be treated with more respect and not be allowed to be called names by a 22 year old newbie whose views cannot be challenged without resorting to personal insults and threats.
I'm not insulting anyone. I suggest that you take that back. And if being longer here is an open invitation for one to hurl abuse, then so be it. I'll be out of here in no time.

I am treating people with respect, but when I am disrespected, respect will not be returned.

And saying that someone is being a jerk is putting it lightly. I could have used more stern, harsh language towards someone... but I implied that they were being a jerk about something.. in particular their attitude. The word is directed at the attitude of the individual, not themselves. Sometimes, especially on political matters, I can be a real jerk about things myself.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 16-06-2008, 02:28   #5212

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
well jeff, isn't calling someone a jerk (as giancarlo did with dru) a personal insult?? yet you did not react to it.

on the other hand, if dru, mrki, me, or other posters say something negative about the management, you and warro are the first to react. you keep saying that negative talk won't bring any good to the team. Do you think saying positive things like "great job in getting Emerson", "What a good subtitution for Sheva we had in RO" or similar, will bring something good? both are opinions, and if someone has one, he has the right to express it.

Ok, you and Warro are moderators, and I appreciate your postings, and the work you do to keep things cool in here, but how is your "positive" opinion more right than our "negative"?

IMHO, everyone should be allowed to express their opinions, as long as they do not insult other posters, or players, or management on personal level. Saying what a poor market by Galliani, or what a poor performance by Dida is not an insult. It's someone's opinion and should be respected just as your opinion that management knows what it's doing, or that player X will get better.
All matters, swearing, insults or otherwise have been dealt with accordingly, but not publicly.

As for your opinions on the management, there is nothing wrong with it, hence no action has been taken against any of you. Likewise, Jeff’s and Warro’s opinions are just as valid.
ACMILAN1983 is offline  
Old 16-06-2008, 02:44   #5213

catennacio

Registered User
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: Los Angeles
catennacio is on a distinguished road
gian - i believe you have no intention to insult anyone. but i think your problem is you're too conservative to not to take other's idea and treat them respectfully. if someone has any ideas that don't match with yours, you require them to prove. why would ppl have to do this, when this forum is supposed to be a place for fun, not a university exam for someone to brainstorm and use their logic to prove what they say.

another problem is that you take it personal when people disagree with your ideas. the fact is that, as i said before you never want to listen, and never want to accept or be convinced. you keep telling ppl they don't know about transfer and the management. that, to them - some senior members, is like disrespect, not as hard as an insult. its true that not everyone has chances to watch the players in action but it doesn't mean their opinions are wrong because of that.

the thing is you need to open your heart and accept things others think about and respect them. i'm pretty sure when you say "sorry i was wrong" or "you were right about..." ppl in here will not bash at you.

overall i personally think you did a good job in contributing in this forum in general and make this thread lively in particular

just my 2 cents.
catennacio is offline  
Old 16-06-2008, 02:48   #5214

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
I don't take anything personally. If you wish to continue this it would be more appropriate by private messaging. But I do not take any opinions expressed on here personally to heart. I may not agree with them but there is no point getting angry or upset over what someone else says on the internet. This is just a forum.

Last edited by Giancarlo; 16-06-2008 at 02:52.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 16-06-2008, 02:54   #5215

rt9

Registered User
 
rt9's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Fave Players: marco van basten, rui costa, kaka, pirlo
rt9 is on a distinguished road
I'm sorry, but in my book, calling someone a "jerk" is an insult, no matter how you try to phrase it. And the fact that you insist that you could have used even stronger language shows how highly you think of yourself and your opinions and how lowly you value others', particularly those who dont think like you. No matter whether you direct your language at someone's attitude or personality or whatever, in a friendly forum like this, you have no right to treat other people with such disrespect.

And no one is hurling any abuse at you. I am simply voicing my opinion just like you are. If you want to leave the forum, then go ahead, I could care less.
rt9 is offline  
Old 16-06-2008, 02:56   #5216

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rt9 View Post
I'm sorry, but in my book, calling someone a "jerk" is an insult, no matter how you try to phrase it. And the fact that you insist that you could have used even stronger language shows how highly you think of yourself and your opinions and how lowly you value others', particularly those who dont think like you. No matter whether you direct your language at someone's attitude or personality or whatever, in a friendly forum like this, you have no right to treat other people with such disrespect.

And no one is hurling any abuse at you. I am simply voicing my opinion just like you are. If you want to leave the forum, then go ahead, I could care less.
I don't like my words being misconstrued. I'm done arguing here. I value the opinions of others highly, don't try to tell others the way I think. It's just inappropriate.

Your opinion about me is incorrect.

If you wish to continue this I will only do so by private messaging.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 16-06-2008, 03:14   #5217

Tony75

Registered User
 
Tony75's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Fave Players: Pato, Silva, Abate
Tony75 is on a distinguished road
It's clear that the management haven't a clue what their doing, because they are unwilling to spend serious money. A faltering Zambro, 3 loan returns, one of whom actually cost us 8 mill?, and a free transfer. At this rate UEFA cup will be all we can hope for.
__________________
The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The next best time is right now.
Tony75 is offline  
Old 16-06-2008, 03:23   #5218

catennacio

Registered User
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: Los Angeles
catennacio is on a distinguished road
same old story... and they won't change
catennacio is offline  
Old 16-06-2008, 03:25   #5219

Ghost

Registered User
 
Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Fave Players: Bergkamp, v.Basten, v.Persie
Ghost is on a distinguished road
Forza Dru
Forza Milan
Ghost is offline  
Old 16-06-2008, 03:29   #5220

catennacio

Registered User
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: Los Angeles
catennacio is on a distinguished road
how i wish they will buy veloso/moutinho and jeremy menez, a good left back, a striker and a gk
catennacio is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.