![]() |
|
|
#5221 | |||||
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
![]() |
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Please dont take this the wrong way,I just posted in the name so this could stop, and continue with the good work.
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati |
|||||
|
|
|
|
#5222 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2008
![]() |
Ugh! What a twist in the silly season. I wish we sign someone so that we can move on to discussing the topic.
BTW forum, what are your views on Mertesacker. I have been impressed by his performance since the 2006 WC. If he wants to join us, he would cost around 12 million euros. Is he worth the investment? |
|
|
|
|
#5223 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: ALL milan players, juninho, benzema
![]() |
all i wanna say on this topic is DRU RT9 and some of the other iam with you (as in i share the same views and thoughts on our managment and other things) back on the market so i read some of you guys talking about tuncay and arada turan they are good players but out of all the players on the turkey international team the CD Servert Cetin the guy is HUGE!!! he is 1.91m tall (6 ft 3) 27 years old and to me he has been really impressive a rock highly expierenced and just seems like has so much determination but than again when was the last time we bought a turkish player
__________________
"It is the team of my heart and colors of my soul"---Cesare Maldini Forza Milan for life ![]() Inchinati al diavolo
|
|
|
|
|
#5224 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
![]() |
I think Mertesacker just a mediocre center back. Against Croatia you could see how good he is. That's it !
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you.. In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you.. In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name.. Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away... But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face... |
|
|
|
|
#5225 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2000
Location: Kuala Lumpur
![]() |
What's happening to this forum?
It's like a soap drama with a mixture of Oprah... I guess 4 years of crappy mercato is finally getting to us all... We starting to sound like inter fans... frustrated and arguing against each other... |
|
|
|
|
#5226 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2008
![]() |
If Eto'o will not go to Milan we should go for Huntelaar. This is the best option.
|
|
|
|
|
#5227 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2004
Fave Players: Kaká, Ringhio, Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi etc
![]() |
Indeed.... very true.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
|
|
|
|
|
#5228 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2008
![]() |
I think that in the coming days we will be linking to Cassano...
|
|
|
|
|
#5229 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
Quote:
About football, I wouldn't mind him to come in Milan, but would he be a great addition to the team ? Everywhere he went/goes, we can read that there are problems with him (for moment, nothing in Sampdoria except his sketches when he took some yellow cards or red cards). But he has been only one year in Sampdoria lol ... and I thought he had signed for them just some days before Euro ?? |
|
|
|
|
|
#5230 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2004
Fave Players: Kaká, Ringhio, Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi etc
![]() |
According to this article by Corriere dello Sport:
Milan have spent €19,5 M - (Zambro 9M, Borriello 7M, Antonini 3.5M) Milan have earned €29,5 M - (Gila 15M, RO 10M, Grimi 3.5M, Storari 1M) [if the Simic deal if finalized, € 4M will be added to the tally] Through youth loans/selling half the price tag and selling permanently, Milan have so far earned €11,7 M - (Matri 2M, Marzoratti 1.2M, Astori 1M, Sammarco 2.5M, Pozzi 3M & Aba*te 2M [no destination yet, but that is the price] ) - Galliani intends to try to extend this further to €24-25 M. --------- pretty good business so far, I'd say. I'm not sure what the deal is for all those youngsters, aka which have been permanently sold and which have been 1/2-sold. I don't think any of those will turn out to be REAL Milan material, but players for the bench or for starting spots at Fiorentina, Udinese, Lazio and Napoli (teams which will be in 5-8th place, unless Milan repeat themselves). I havent seen them play much at all, so i cannot really judge - but they arent no Pato's, Balotelli's or even Paloschi's.... Hope we keep Abate though. He's been awesome this season, and has real potential to improve... considering we have three LB's (Janku, Favalli, Antonini) and "less than 3 " RB's (Zambro, Oddo, Bonera[?]) - he could be a nice sub. - or maybe one more year to gain experience could be good - havent made up my mind ![]()
__________________
FORZA MILAN
|
|
|
|
|
#5231 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
His destination is now official on acmilan.com: he's a Milan player and Pozzi is an Empoli player ...
I read somewhere on the net few days ago that Berlusconi had given money to have again a positive balance and so cancel our debt. He maybe plans to give an extra to buy our next striker ? lol |
|
|
|
|
#5232 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
How highly is Abate rated? I read about him somewhere (could be mm), but don't recall seeing him play...
A reminder please?
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
#5233 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2007
Location: BiH
Fave Players: Rino,Ricky,Sandro & Pirlo
![]() |
Quote:
I watch him 3,4 times and he was prove himself on youth festival in Tulon whit one gola and assit i think.I is good in taktical option when wee need presure on flank to beat small teams! |
|
|
|
|
|
#5234 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Boban, Van Basten, Kaka
![]() |
Quote:
I rate him, he and Antonini killed us on the left hand side when we played against Empoli. Does anyone here know the full line up of the italian side from the Toulon Tournament? Were being linked with the Left back, Bocchetti this morning.
__________________
"Its far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." -- Carl Sagan |
|
|
|
|
|
#5235 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2007
Location: BiH
Fave Players: Rino,Ricky,Sandro & Pirlo
![]() |
Quote:
Berlu must give us for grat striker!!And Pato will be options in the OM,whit Kaka and seedorf |
|
|
|