AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16-06-2008, 15:12   #5341

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
I already pretty much explained why Mourinho is an overrated coach and he is not any good. I already gave you a case on why I even think Avram Grant is a better coach than Mourinho. Grant certainly got Chelsea closer to the CL title, than Mourinho.

It doesn't matter who Inter buys...there is ZERO Cohesion on the team and there won't be any next season. Ancelotti is far better than Mourinho by far. And yes I do like Lippi... the man that won Italy a world cup after 24 years.
HE WON CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WITH PORTO!!!! Two years in a row he was unlucky break away from going to final w/ chelsea.....his team was better than liverpool BOTH years. I dont know what other argument you want.

thats why mourinho is dangerous though. He is like fergeson and capello doesnt stand for crap, kicks them off team and gets them organized cohesive. Perfect fit for inter.
Milano84 is offline  
Old 16-06-2008, 15:13   #5342

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl View Post
My gosh another bad game from gomez
yes he's playing his transfer fee down to our range, LOL. Unfortunately i dont think hes that good which is why
Milano84 is offline  
Old 16-06-2008, 15:13   #5343

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
HE WON CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WITH PORTO!!!! Two years in a row he was unlucky break away from going to final w/ chelsea.....his team was better than liverpool BOTH years. I dont know what other argument you want.

thats why mourinho is dangerous though. He is like fergeson and capello doesnt stand for crap, kicks them off team and gets them organized cohesive. Perfect fit for inter.
IT DOES NOT MATTER. He didn't even get close to winning it with Chelsea... and his record with Chelsea is scant at best. I DO NOT THINK HE IS A BETTER COACH.

You are overrating him. Mourinho has a big mouth and he switches things around too much ruining any cohesion that may have existed.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 16-06-2008, 15:15   #5344

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
IT DOES NOT MATTER. He didn't even get close to winning it with Chelsea... and his record with Chelsea is scant at best. I DO NOT THINK HE IS A BETTER COACH.

You are overrating him. Mourinho has a big mouth and he switches things around too much ruining any cohesion that may have existed.
2 CL runs w/ chelsea. 1 year lost in semis to liverpool (he also defeated barca that year) on a goal that shouldnt have been allowed. anyone who watched that game knows what i mean

2nd year lost in semis to liverpool on Pks... and we were lucky, cause i dont know if we'd have faired as lucky in final against chelsea as we did liverpool.....

I consider 2 semifinal exits that close VERY close to winning. 2 league titles, 3 cups is scant? 1 2nd place finish? This team hadnt won league for 50 years.... thats pretty impressive
Milano84 is offline  
Old 16-06-2008, 15:17   #5345

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
2 CL runs w/ chelsea. 1 year lost in semis to liverpool (he also defeated barca that year) on a goal that shouldnt have been allowed. anyone who watched that game knows what i mean

2nd year lost in semis to liverpool on Pks... and we were lucky, cause i dont know if we'd have faired as lucky in final against chelsea as we did liverpool.....

I consider 2 semifinal exits that close VERY close to winning
Chelsea is mainly a defensive team and they played terribly... they got lucky that ManU didn't score 3 in the first half... Petr Cech played better that game then recently... poor guy... either way, I know for a fact that Ancelotti has proven results. Three finals, two trophies. Would have been three if it wasn't by the bad luck we had...
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 16-06-2008, 15:19   #5346

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
ancelotti is a great coach. I question whether his time has passed or not, but i'm not doubting his ability. But that doesnt mean mourinho is bad by ANY means
Milano84 is offline  
Old 16-06-2008, 15:19   #5347

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
I was going to get into this argument...but there's a type of person you should not argue with because they'll bring you down to their level then beat you with experience...I have been beaten before.....regards milano84 (headnod)
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline  
Old 16-06-2008, 15:21   #5348

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
I think this is rehashing things and I certainly don't want to fight with any of you guys. Any other suggestions on forwards? I was wrong about Mario Gomez. Dead wrong... Completely and totally wrong lol...
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 16-06-2008, 15:25   #5349

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
I think this is rehashing things and I certainly don't want to fight with any of you guys. Any other suggestions on forwards? I was wrong about Mario Gomez. Dead wrong... Completely and totally wrong lol...
better to be wrong now then once he's rewarded 20 mil.

I'm going to assume for the time being adebayor and eto'o r out....

so our list reads:

drogba (no), Berbatov (yes pleasE), podolski (doubt klinnsmann will let him go), jo, benzema, huntelaar, rvd (over 30 and had first serious injury... i think hes ready for acmilan).............ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......bring back gilardino?
Milano84 is offline  
Old 16-06-2008, 15:28   #5350

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Bring back Gilardino (with a cheaper price) will be just hilarious lol.
Jeff is offline  
Old 16-06-2008, 15:34   #5351

sheva-gila

Registered User
 
sheva-gila's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2005
Location: kosovo
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, R80, T.Silva, Pato
sheva-gila is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
Bring back Gilardino (with a cheaper price) will be just hilarious lol.
if he just get goals with fiorentina I swear Galliani will ask him to come back
__________________
AC MILAN


sheva-gila is offline  
Old 16-06-2008, 15:37   #5352

hwmook

Registered User
 
hwmook's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2003
Location: singapore
Fave Players: maldini/gattuso/shev
hwmook
Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl View Post
I disagree Stamina is important but if you don't have the speed to keep up you will be chasing lost causes all game....it's part of what's wrong with Milan.
Oddo has some speed and some stamina so we're not totally lost defensively with him...it's just his passing, crossing have been poor. If he returns to form he'd be quite good actually.

Cafu has a lot of speed but almost zero stamina...so he'll keep you in the game but only for a while

Bonera is great tactically, technically and positionally but his speed is awful and could get roasted by a three legged turtle running on glass So the only proper way for Daniele to function is as a mainly defensive RB or if covered by somebody at CB or CDM. Personally I think he's a GREAT CB
I also think Bonera should be a CB, he will be great there but not a wingback in our system. We require Wingback who can bomb forward and come back to make a decent recovery. IMO, zambrotta is the only one who can be counted on to do that, Oddo IMO really sux to produce any chances from the flanks and cost us too much in attacking. Janku is seldom on form, he left his form in udinese.
hwmook is offline  
Old 16-06-2008, 15:40   #5353

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheva-gila View Post
if he just get goals with fiorentina I swear Galliani will ask him to come back
It'll be a close sealed bid and Milan emerged victorious with a 20M bid and trading Simic and Brocchi (who are going to be with us forever) to the other side.

***LOL***
Jeff is offline  
Old 16-06-2008, 15:40   #5354

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwmook View Post
I also think Bonera should be a CB, he will be great there but not a wingback in our system. We require Wingback who can bomb forward and come back to make a decent recovery. IMO, zambrotta is the only one who can be counted on to do that, Oddo IMO really sux to produce any chances from the flanks and cost us too much in attacking. Janku is seldom on form, he left his form in udinese.
Janku was one of our best players in the 06/07 campaign... he had an injury which is why he lost his form. I think he can gain it back and he's doing better in the Euro cup... sad about what happened in that game though...
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 16-06-2008, 15:42   #5355

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
i have yet to hear anyones opiniion on antonini? Anyone care to tell me what you've seen out of him....
Milano84 is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.