AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > International Tournaments

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18-06-2008, 01:00   #526

MLM

Registered User
 
MLM's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2007
Location: J-Town
Fave Players: Grande Capitano
MLM is on a distinguished road
Benzema and Coupet were the players who played good from France side last night. De Rossi, Pirlo and Buffon were awesome. nice performance by Italian defenders last night. while Grosso & Chiellini continuing to keep shinning, Zambrotta and Panucci made a good progress. in fact Zambrotta was the best defender last night from Italian side. the only problem who makes me unhappy is we will lose 2 players. Pirlo and Gattuso will absent in the quarter. i'm afraid it would cost us too much while Pirlo and Rino got 2nd yellow card last night. next target will be Spain. and it would be hard to play without Pirlo there. Aquilani is a good option. but i think so far Pirlo's role is unreplaceable by anybody. but it would be a great test for Italy. playing against a good team without Pirlo there. and btw.. did you see the fingertip saved by Buffon last night against Benzema's shot? CLASS typically Buffon ^^ FORZA ITALY !!
MLM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2008, 01:08   #527

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
MLM, you forget to mention Henry. He was the new Inzaghi last night. Only one soft touch and booom!!! Goaaaaaal!!!
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2008, 01:13   #528

MLM

Registered User
 
MLM's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2007
Location: J-Town
Fave Players: Grande Capitano
MLM is on a distinguished road
all i know that Henry didnt score last night!

ps. would like to add to my previous post that Toni must to learn not to wasting many chances again
MLM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2008, 01:44   #529

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
I bet you didnt watch the game.

For people who watched the game, actually Henry did score. REally typical Inzaghi's goal. Lol
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2008, 01:47   #530

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Oh come on... that's rubbing it in towards the guy... ever since he left Arsenal his career went down the toilet lol... when was the last time he scored... you know not in his own net! lol...

UEFA credited the goal for De Rossi right?
Giancarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2008, 02:35   #531

vivardo

Registered User
 
vivardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Fave Players: Kaka, Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, R9
vivardo is on a distinguished road
I do hope Zambrotta does well with Milan. He was good last night. Do you guys remember how he reached the ball faster than Nasri at one point. Nasri fouled him eventually. Italian defense looked solid. But I am scared of Villa and Torres. Silva and Iniesta are also very fast and tricky. Toni will have to expose the weaknesses of Spanish CBs.
vivardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2008, 03:26   #532

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivardo View Post
I do hope Zambrotta does well with Milan. He was good last night. Do you guys remember how he reached the ball faster than Nasri at one point.
I thought he would lose the ball at that time to be honest ...
Anyway, Nasri isn't known to be a fast player who battles for each ball, he's far from that lol ...

It's cool, now we're going to know who goes where in the French NT lol, and funny discussions will take place with "who will be the next coach", "who will be the next players" etc, too funny ...
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2008, 03:36   #533

Peachtot

Registered User
 
Peachtot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
Peachtot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar
For people who watched the game, actually Henry did score. REally typical Inzaghi's goal. Lol
I did
if inzaghi always did it to opponent's net otherwise henry choosed to make it to his own net
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you..
In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you..
In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name..
Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away...
But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face...
Peachtot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2008, 03:40   #534

Koeke

Registered User
 
Koeke's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2000
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Maldini Rino Nesta Kaka
Koeke
Benzema dissapointed me a bit. I agree he was the best french player on the field showing guts and he was the only french player trying to do something but at times he took some really decisions. for example that freekick he took was awfull.
But then again he is still young and I do think he could be a reinforcement for us. His pricetag won't go after this tournament.

I realise that this group was very difficult but France deserved what they get. only one goal and the opponents managed to score 6 against them. Yet some (French) people still don't understand it,
I saw commentary of the penalty fase of the french television and the french commentator said after the red card for abidal that the referee was whistling bad, he was destroying the game. After the game Henry got interviewed and he said they didn't had any luck at all with the injury of Ribéry (that's true) and the red card and penalty. I think that is was a very, very clear penalty and logic red card so it's the fault of abidal it has nothing to do with luck.

Bye bye Domenech, I must say I was really impressed by Anelka coz he really fitted in this french team but that has everything to do with his perfect sign of the Zodiac. I mean the french team failed and so is Anelka a total faillure.
It was probably star written that France wouldn't go any further in the EC. There fore Domenech couldn't select a winner like trezeget.
Maybe Domenech can travel the fairs in the world with his astrology jibbrish.
But for those of you who would want to consult this savant consider this, France without astrology WC final, with astrology early elimination in the group fase...
__________________
Forza Milan!
Koeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2008, 04:03   #535

MLM

Registered User
 
MLM's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2007
Location: J-Town
Fave Players: Grande Capitano
MLM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
I bet you didnt watch the game.

For people who watched the game, actually Henry did score. REally typical Inzaghi's goal. Lol

lol.. you are too cruel towards that man. probably when he "scores" i was in the middle with Van Basten squad last night. i switched the channel many times last night. really.. Van Basten didnt give me an option. even his second line up could make me staring without a voice to look at them ^^
MLM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2008, 04:51   #536

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koeke View Post
I saw commentary of the penalty fase of the french television and the french commentator said after the red card for abidal that the referee was whistling bad, he was destroying the game. After the game Henry got interviewed and he said they didn't had any luck at all with the injury of Ribéry (that's true) and the red card and penalty. I think that is was a very, very clear penalty and logic red card so it's the fault of abidal it has nothing to do with luck.
You watched the match on M6 ??
It's exactly what they said ... they also bashed Italian players (and so people too in the way they did) all the match !!

- It's Thierry Roland, former commentator on TF1 (when TF1 was the only official channel showing French NT), he is well known in France for his commentaries before WC98 about "coloured" people in the French NT (of course, once they won the WC, they were all amazing for Thierry Roland) and well known too for his "unfair-play", his "love" (ironic) for Italian people too ...
- The other commentator is Franck Leboeuf, former player, horrible player to be honest, he criticized the referee for the entire match, joked about Italian players and also said many times that there was no foul when the replays were showing that the guy made a foul ... (only in one way, for France, never against France).

Right now, they are doing some TV shows about this Euro and this failure and again, they say that the referee cost them the qualification, along with the injury of Ribéry and a "false" red card ... one journalist asked if the qualification wasn't lost when they drawed against Romania and lost against Netherlands, Domenech maintained that their qualification was lost against Italy ...

I'm fed up with all these puppets ... again and again ... noone said that Italy deserved to win.

Oh and of course, because of these commentators, now everybody says that they lost because Italy paid the referee.

France

Last edited by ACMILAN1983; 18-06-2008 at 07:22. Reason: swearing
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2008, 05:32   #537

Koeke

Registered User
 
Koeke's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2000
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Maldini Rino Nesta Kaka
Koeke
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
You watched the match on M6 ??
It's exactly what they said ... they also bashed Italian players (and so people too in the way they did) all the match !!

- It's Thierry Roland, former commentator on TF1 (when TF1 was the only official channel showing French NT), he is well known in France for his commentaries before WC98 about "coloured" people in the French NT (of course, once they won the WC, they were all amazing for Thierry Roland) and well known too for his "unfair-play", his "love" (ironic) for Italian people too ...
- The other commentator is Franck Leboeuf, former player, horrible player to be honest, he criticized the referee for the entire match, joked about Italian players and also said many times that there was no foul when the replays were showing that the guy made a foul ... (only in one way, for France, never against France).

Right now, they are doing some TV shows about this Euro and this failure and again, they say that the referee cost them the qualification, along with the injury of Ribéry and a "false" red card ... one journalist asked if the qualification wasn't lost when they drawed against Romania and lost against Netherlands, Domenech maintained that their qualification was lost against Italy ...

I'm fed up with all these puppets ... again and again ... noone said that Italy deserved to win.

Oh and of course, because of these commentators, now everybody says that they lost because Italy paid the referee.

France
I didn't know it was Leboeuf when I was in London I literaly bumped in to him 8 years ago.
Domenech is a terrible coach, I hope he keeps leading the french team. What is his horoscope saying today?
How is the public opinion about him Geotav will he stay?

That's exactly why I allways support against France. It skyrocked when I saw the WC 1998 in France with that idiotic comment every single match.
No I didn't saw the game on a French channel, but they showed the commentary on another channel I forgot wether it was on a Belgian or Dutch channel coz after the match I switched during the commercials. But anyway I once again thought that they were big idiots. If an Italian or a Belgian player made such a mistake I just would of yelled "dam it, a penalty", "a red card", immediately after the foul was made, before the ref made any decision. It was a textbook penalty and red card. That the French don't agree proves my thought about cheering against them. (It's the only team I cheer against to be honest, unless maybe Inter in the CL final but since they never made it in my lifetime I never had to so). And if the French would have played great soccer then I could even sympathise for them (unless I have to follow it on a French channel ) but their are out with very weak play. Geotav as you said I hate their arrogance they simply didn't deserve to qualify neither did Romania, it seemed like they didn't want to win yesterday.
Geotav what you say makes me feel sorry for you to. You live there I only go there on a holliday .

ps: for all frenchies out there I don't hate you guys nor your player, I enjoy being in France and I even have some French friends, I just hate to listen to your dishonest and extremly chauvenistic commentators in sport events (another example is the Tour de France). I mean sure you can supporter for your nation and you are allowed to have a favourite but for example on this EC they were really bad why don't they just say it.
__________________
Forza Milan!

Last edited by ACMILAN1983; 18-06-2008 at 07:24. Reason: quote and swearing
Koeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2008, 06:03   #538

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koeke View Post
I didn't know it was Leboeuf when I was in London I literaly bumped in to him 8 years ago.
Domenech is a terrible coach, I hope he keeps leading the french team. What is his horoscope saying today?
How is the public opinion about him Geotav will he stay?
I don't think he will be the coach again for this team ... everybody is asking for Didier Deschamps (former Monaco and Juventus coach) or Laurent Blanc (current Bordeaux coach).
The most probable is Deschamps anyway, his problem is that he already said that he wants to be the French NT coach before the match against Italy, which could cause him some troubles ...

Something funny: Domenech said that he forgot to tell the medias that he was just preparing the next World Cup and was not planning to be the winner in this Euro ... he added that, because of what he said (preparing World Cup), this Euro wasn't a failure but just a deception ... lol, he will miss me in medias this boring but sometimes funny Domenech !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Koeke
Geotav as you said I hate their arrogance they simply didn't deserve to qualify neither did Romania, it seemed like they didn't want to win yesterday.
Geotav what you say makes me feel sorry for you to. You live there I only go there on a holliday .

ps: for all frenchies out there I don't hate you guys nor your player, I enjoy being in France and I even have some French friends, I just hate to listen to your dishonest and extremly chauvenistic commentators in sport events (another example is the Tour de France). I mean sure you can supporter for your nation and you are allowed to have a favourite but for example on this EC they were really bad why don't they just say it.
Yes, we're arrogant ... I think I am sometimes (or often) too, but when a match is lost, they should learn to shut up and accept their losses instead of looking for excuses. The most horrible thing is that I'm even insulted by some people now (again) ... I tried to contain my joy to respect French fans but they keep insulting me (and my arrogant part comes back, I must recall them what happened the 9th of July 2006, tell them they are now disqualified and that it's still Italian players who stopped them lol).
If France had won, I know they would have laughed on me ... medias would have said that French NT is amazing, blablabla ... (they already laughed on me when Netherlands won whereas they did nothing 1 hour earlier against Romania lol).

Last edited by GeoTav; 18-06-2008 at 06:05.
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2008, 07:43   #539

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
When Netherlands were 1-0 on Romania, Rai tv journalists reported that Borriello made a joke with the bench players, and told them Holland scored the second goal...by a Van Basten bycicle kick Gattuso almost beated him Obviously they were joking.
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2008, 08:16   #540

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57 View Post
Holland 3 - 1 Romania

Italy 2 - 0 France

for sure, no 2 ways about it.
Thats why I am the best pundit of MM & if Romania players had played to win the game, then it would have been 3-1 to Holland, but still Holland won by 2 goals as I predicted
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
euro 2008, football, uefa


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.