AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18-06-2008, 06:21   #5536

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
These rules ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan
Silly Season rules:
Rule 1 Almost every time, go against what club officials say about pending transfers, and what players the club are interested in
Rule 2 Believe everything the club officials tell you about upcoming transfers
Rule 3 Tabloid reports, are 98.7% accurate
Rule 4 Tabloid reports are never, ever, ever accurate
Rule 5 There are no rules.
GeoTav is offline  
Old 18-06-2008, 06:22   #5537

Vulli

Reuters Milan Correspondent
 
Vulli's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Republic of Kosovo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Vulli is on a distinguished road
Shevchenko gratis, Ronaldinho gratis, Flamini gratis very well

ok then i will do Subscription a Mediaset Pemium

only if it's gratis

i will buy ticket for milan game only if they are gratis

for the first time i am EMBARRASSED that i am rosonero coz evry football fan on the planet are SNEERING us we are acting like a serie b club not like a champions that we pretend we are

SHAME SHAME
Vulli is offline  
Old 18-06-2008, 06:24   #5538

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
i will ask Galliani to send a plane for me to Croatia so I can go and see Milan - Inter gratis and everyone will be happy in the world without money we spend!

If this statemant is true I'll be phisically sick...
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 18-06-2008, 06:26   #5539

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
If Galliani is able to "buy" Ronaldinho for free, he's THE king !! I think he's the king ... lol, so let the time going ... it could become funny
GeoTav is offline  
Old 18-06-2008, 06:36   #5540

Tony75

Registered User
 
Tony75's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Fave Players: Pato, Silva, Abate
Tony75 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
The only thing I will keep from that interview is: "oltre alla promozione di Darmian" ... that means that Darmian will be part of our first team !! Cool !!

Anyway, I don't think there is one true word in this interview lol ...
Like Koeke said: "smokescreen"

I'm pretty sure we'll get one (maybe two if someone is sold) more player before the end of mercato.
Darmian was promoted last season too.
__________________
The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The next best time is right now.
Tony75 is offline  
Old 18-06-2008, 06:38   #5541

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Thanks GeoTav! I appreciate the reposting.

I think its clear that until a player is seen at a press conference called by the club, holding up the kit with his name on it, that we have no idea what is really happening.

The media at times, know even less than we do.

So for me, these supposed statements by Galliani etc, are nothing for me to worry about yet, and I simply refer those who have trouble dealing with that, to rule #1, especially when you dont want to believe the reports.
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline  
Old 18-06-2008, 06:40   #5542

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
By "Darmian" are we talking about Kaka´s brother? Even more reason for me to disbelieve this latest report. Doesnt suit me at all.
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline  
Old 18-06-2008, 06:44   #5543

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
We will not get any striker of note. Just wait and see. Not being in the CL is hurting us financially, and Berlu will only spend money on players he really really wants.

Last edited by Hasan Rossonero; 18-06-2008 at 06:47.
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 18-06-2008, 06:47   #5544

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan View Post
By "Darmian" are we talking about Kaka´s brother? Even more reason for me to disbelieve this latest report. Doesnt suit me at all.
No, Kaka's brother is Digao ... no hopes for him !! lol
Darmian is a young Italian defender who played maybe one or two times for the first team in Italian Cup matches, I think 2 years ago (when Aubamayang had his chance, anyway Darmian was 16 I think or 17 and he played only several minutes).
GeoTav is offline  
Old 18-06-2008, 07:02   #5545

Iggy

Registered User
 
Iggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Norway
Fave Players: Marco Van Basten
Iggy is on a distinguished road
Rumours in a newssite here in Norway that Barcelona are gonna give 24 mill pounds for Adebayor. Of course there's no source or anything like that on the site.
Iggy is offline  
Old 18-06-2008, 07:03   #5546

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Ok, thats a relief Geo, thanks (havent had my morning tea yet)

On another note: I read somewhere on this thread that reports have Berlu (in a meeting with Galliani) giving 7M pounds (more?) into the trasfer kitty for a forward, and today, I am reading where reports have him and Galliani had a meeting where he disclosed that no more funds would be pumped into the transfer bucket, and our mercato therefore is closed.

Now really. What do you choose to believe?

On the Darman "promotion"...still speculation, but it wouldnt be a bad thing to promote from our primavera ranks once in a while. We did it with a certain P. Maldini..and look how that worked out?

Not saying it will work all the time, but I am happy that we would go this route...or else why bother with a youth system if you never promote anyone?

Would like though, having said that, to see Paloschi going on loan, if he will not be used much next term...that way he can play more, and develop faster.
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline  
Old 18-06-2008, 07:07   #5547

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero View Post
We will not get any striker of note. Just wait and see. Not being in the CL is hurting us financially, and Berlu will only spend money on players he really really wants.
Hasan, I see you have your crystal ball working again. What does it say for the lotto numbers for Jamaica today? Let me know will you....I will split the money 50:50 with you!

I like that last bit though....
Quote:
Berlu will only spend money on players he really really wants
Nice...so with your revelation that we wont be getting a striker, does that mean R10 is getting ready to join training at Milanello on July 16th? (When last I heard, R10 was a player that Berlu really really wanted)


__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline  
Old 18-06-2008, 07:09   #5548

Tony75

Registered User
 
Tony75's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Fave Players: Pato, Silva, Abate
Tony75 is on a distinguished road
If we don't get a good striker then Paloschi stays, so Paloschi will stay. 7 million pounds won't get a decent sub striker nevermind 1st choice.

Our best hope is our youth players suddenly become great players, ditto Dida, Kalac, Kaladze, Favalli, Emerson, Borreillo, Antonini, Abate, Abbiati, Oddo, Janku, Brocchi, anyone else?
__________________
The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The next best time is right now.
Tony75 is offline  
Old 18-06-2008, 07:13   #5549

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan View Post
Hasan, I see you have your crystal ball working again. What does it say for the lotto numbers for Jamaica today? Let me know will you....I will split the money 50:50 with you!

I like that last bit though.... Nice...so with your revelation that we wont be getting a striker, does that mean R10 is getting ready to join training at Milanello on July 16th? (When last I heard, R10 was a player that Berlu really really wanted)


We all know Berlu has the money to spend. However, I think he also wants Milan to show that it can "walk on its own feet". I don't think this has anything to do with his motivation. He just doesn't want us to function as a club striving to stay afloat.

Not getting in the CL has hurt us. I don't share Galliani's pessimism with regards to Italy being behind Germany now in terms of the market, but his rants do have an element of truth.

If you look at the recent history, Berlu has not really spent a lot on a player. Couple that with no CL, and I don't think we will get a striker of any significance (Eto'o etc.). However, that does not mean we shouldn't go for someone in Italy, get back into the CL and then really really invest.

Just my opinion, and I also have my doubts as to whether Berlu really really wants Ronaldinho.

Last edited by Hasan Rossonero; 18-06-2008 at 07:16.
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 18-06-2008, 07:13   #5550

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
I have a question.

Why is it that when we are faced with conflicting rumors/reports, we often tend to go with the more negative of the two?

Pragmatism? Or just negativity?

(Ok, so three questions )
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:56.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.