AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18-06-2008, 19:47   #5671

catennacio

Registered User
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: Los Angeles
catennacio is on a distinguished road
giancarlo, what school do you go to in LA?
catennacio is offline  
Old 18-06-2008, 19:49   #5672

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by catennacio View Post
giancarlo, what school do you go to in LA?
Why is that important?
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 18-06-2008, 19:52   #5673

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
Why is that important?
I think it's time for another visit to the beach.
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 18-06-2008, 19:57   #5674

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony29. View Post
...
Damn, you Tony29!! You slap our management right in the face!!!

If we really cant buy a wc striker (and other playes like Galliani promised us) like Galliani said, only this I can say : management .
Siregar is offline  
Old 18-06-2008, 20:06   #5675

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero View Post
I think it's time for another visit to the beach.
How is it relevant where I go to school? I go to CSUN. So?

And hey at least we didn't buy the own goal specialist Riise.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 18-06-2008, 20:09   #5676

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
How is it relevant where I go to school? I go to CSUN. So?

And hey at least we didn't buy the own goal specialist Riise.
I think he was just trying to make conversation and see if you have anything in common. I think.

The Riise non-purchase is a cause for relief .
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 18-06-2008, 20:09   #5677

Tony29.

Registered User
 
Tony29.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
Tony29. is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post

And hey at least we didn't buy the own goal specialist Riise.
You did even better, you bought someone who both scores owngoals and assists them
And it's not like Riise will score owngoal on every match he plays.

But he's a player i don't rate at all and i'm sure Milan didn't miss anything, so i agree with you.
__________________
People always call it luck when you've acted more sensibly than they have
Tony29. is offline  
Old 18-06-2008, 20:10   #5678

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero View Post
I think he was just trying to make conversation and see if you have anything in common. I think.

The Riise non-purchase is a cause for relief .
Eh... well this is a thread for player buys...

I mean come on every team needs a Riise... I just have memories of that beautiful goal he scored.... never mind it was into his own net... it was just stunning!
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 18-06-2008, 20:11   #5679

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony29. View Post
You did even better, you bought someone who both scores owngoals and assists them
And it's not like Riise will score owngoal on every match he plays.

But he's a player i don't rate though and i'm sure Milan didn't miss anything, so i agree with you.
Who are you talking about? I don't really remember too many own goals in our team... that's something that happens at higher rates in the EPL from what I see (this is just what I see, and is not objective).

I'm just making fun of him that's all.

But hey, I hear something about your juve team... first Mellberg, and now your team is getting Stinkovic... I mean Stankovic... from what I hear... good luck with that. BTW how did Mellberg do today with Sweden LOL!!!

Last edited by Giancarlo; 18-06-2008 at 20:14.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 18-06-2008, 20:22   #5680

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
I think he is talking about Zambrotta . Did zmabro own-goal before?
Jeff is offline  
Old 18-06-2008, 20:25   #5681

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
I think he is talking about Zambrotta . Did zmabro own-goal before?
When? Zambrotta committed a mistake in the Romania game... but, I don't remember when he scored a header like what Riise did... I think Zambrotta is a great player and far better than Stinkovic and the totally outplayed Mellberg who stunk against the Russians today (more reason why I think Milan should get Arshavin).
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 18-06-2008, 20:27   #5682

Tony29.

Registered User
 
Tony29.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
Tony29. is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
Who are you talking about? I don't really remember too many own goals in our team... that's something that happens at higher rates in the EPL from what I see (this is just what I see, and is not objective).

I'm just making fun of him that's all.

But hey, I hear something about your juve team... first Mellberg, and now your team is getting Stinkovic... I mean Stankovic... from what I hear... good luck with that. BTW how did Mellberg do today with Sweden LOL!!!
Mellberg was destroyed by Arshavin, but who wasn't outplayed by the small Russian ? At least he didn't make a decisive assist to the Russian striker.
Mellberg is a free transfer, used for squad depth and i'm sure he'll do great against the Reggina's and Bologna's, allowing Ranieri to rest Chiellini or the right back.
Stankovic is a very good player that had a very bad season. Like most of the players in Milan. Plus he always plays great against Milan and he may come handy. I doubt Inter will let him go to Juve though.
He'll be a perfect sub for Camoranesi if he joins Juve.

What Juve are doing is called adding depth.
__________________
People always call it luck when you've acted more sensibly than they have
Tony29. is offline  
Old 18-06-2008, 20:32   #5683

catennacio

Registered User
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: Los Angeles
catennacio is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
How is it relevant where I go to school? I go to CSUN. So?

And hey at least we didn't buy the own goal specialist Riise.
I went to grad school at CSULA... if you live in LA you must know it

I have a friend in CSUN but she just graduated
catennacio is offline  
Old 18-06-2008, 20:33   #5684

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony29. View Post
Mellberg was destroyed by Arshavin, but who wasn't outplayed by the small Russian ? At least he didn't make a decisive assist to the Russian striker.
Mellberg is a free transfer, used for squad depth and i'm sure he'll do great against the Reggina's and Bologna's, allowing Ranieri to rest Chiellini or the right back.
Stankovic is a very good player that had a very bad season. Like most of the players in Milan. Plus he always plays great against Milan and he may come handy. I doubt Inter will let him go to Juve though.
He'll be a perfect sub for Camoranesi if he joins Juve.

What Juve are doing is called adding depth.
Um, Stinkovic was a very good player a year or two ago... but this is no longer the case. Mellberg is out of form and I bet even Reggina can beat Juve (again). Get better reinforcements... whatever happened to Juve's youth academy? Seriously, Milan is going to do be doing better with our real reinforcements. We dont need some 18 year old from Sweden and some washed up Swedish defender.

Zambrotta did right during the France game, and you can't deny that. He was vital. Perhaps, along with Pirlo, one of the best player son the pitch.

What's wrong with Juve anyways? Del Piero and Camoranesi didn't do well under pressure. Del Piero got dropped in the game against France. Even though Roma are my rivals, I view them as more capable and stronger than Juve.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 18-06-2008, 20:34   #5685

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by catennacio View Post
I went to grad school at CSULA... if you live in LA you must know it
Eh technically I live in LA... but I live in a part sorta independent of the city... that has its own government. LA government is the most confusing nonsense... it makes my head spin... my major is political science too lol.

Anyways...
Giancarlo is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.