AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23-06-2008, 18:31   #6406

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roche13 View Post
Everybodys is a expert,it's funny how everyone wanted Gila when he was a hot item and came to Milan,but nobody wanted Pippo when Milan picked him up in the transfer market.

We are never wrong are we?
What about people who still think that Gila had to stay ? lol
GeoTav is offline  
Old 23-06-2008, 18:33   #6407

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roche13 View Post
Everybodys is a expert,it's funny how everyone wanted Gila when he was a hot item and came to Milan,but nobody wanted Pippo when Milan picked him up in the transfer market.

We are never wrong are we?
pippo cost 25 mil if im correct..... wouldnt say he was unwanted lol
__________________
Milano84 is offline  
Old 23-06-2008, 18:35   #6408

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
This seaosn, he had no choice with Ronaldo who was useless and Inzaghi having a huge injury ... His only valid options were Pato in January with Gilardino that you all were bashing here lol (not you Siregar ^^) and of course that pushed up Paloschi in first team.

3 valid options, you can't play with 2 strikers in that situation ...

But again, I say it is enough only IF we buy an offensive midfielder !!
I agree with you but I still prefer we buy 1 striker (big/powerful one) to play 2-striker formation as we have good fullbacks right now and also strong midfielders.

About Paloschi, I do think he is ready for 4th or 3rd striker, I only consider his developement as he wont have games as we expected for a young player IMO.
Siregar is offline  
Old 23-06-2008, 18:35   #6409

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
pippo cost 25 mil if im correct..... wouldnt say he was unwanted lol
He didn't speak about our management but about fans I think ...
GeoTav is offline  
Old 23-06-2008, 18:38   #6410

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
About Paloschi, I do think he is ready for 4th or 3rd striker, I only consider his developement as he wont have games as we expected for a young player IMO.
Actually, I would prefer him to stay because, even if I already said that it could be good for him to go on loan, our recent past shows that the players going on loan often stay in their clubs or are loaned again ...

And don't you think it is better for Paloschi to be a sub, playing sometimes and learning from someone like Inzaghi (and playing with talents like Pato, Kaka', Pirlo and co) instead of playing each match for a bottom-table team that has a lot of difficulties ?

I don't want Paloschi to become the new Pozzi lol !!

I prefer the first solution ...

I put 1€ on the table that Gourcuff for example won't come back or will come back for one year and will go again !!
GeoTav is offline  
Old 23-06-2008, 20:30   #6411

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan24.com View Post
http://www.acmilan24.com/content/view/5298/
Words of Bastian Schweinsteiger's agent: "Milan? Till the end of Euro 2008 I won't say a word on the matter, so that we can prevent series of misunderstandings".

ESCLUSIVA TMW - Schwensteiger, l'agente: "Il Milan? E' presto"
23.06.2008 22.12 di Marco Gori articolo letto 2334 volte
Secondo quanto riportato dall'edizione odierna de L'Equipe, il Milan starebbe seguendo con particolare interesse il trequartista del Bayern e della Nazionale tedesca Bastian Schweinsteiger (23); per saperne di pił TMW ha raggiunto poco fa l'agente del giocatore Christoph Graf, il quale tuttavia ha preferito non commentare la notizia, limitandosi a spiegare: "Fino al termine dell'Europeo preferisco non sbilanciarmi, altrimenti si rischia di creare solo degli equivoci".

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=110010
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 23-06-2008, 22:04   #6412

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
i really like quagliarella. He actually has alot of qualities like wayne rooney (in terms of skill... not douchebaggery). I said we should swap borriello for him when rumors came forth milan and juve were interested in quagliarella.
I think Di Natale and Quagliarella formed this excellent partnership, and I think if they can't be sold together, Udinese should hold onto both of them.

Quote:

for the euro spain game.... i think no pirlo effected everyone. Aquilani was not ready for this position. Ambrosini worked real hard, but he's not pirlo. Alot of great service di natale, camorenesi etc saw in qualifying was cause of pirlo
Indeed. Pirlo serves many of the long passes... we didn't have that. Ambrosini is just a good solid midfielder that provides a lot... but he's better with Pirlo.

Quote:



In an ideal situation. palo will be ready for milan when pippo retires...but thats a little while away. Love Paloschi's attitude, desire
Indeed that's the way I see it. Paloschi started quite strongly too... and made himself known with his ten second goal (I think it was ten seconds).

I'm almost going to say keep Paloschi in Milan, and have him play for the U-21 team or something...

Last edited by Giancarlo; 23-06-2008 at 22:10.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 23-06-2008, 22:32   #6413

ray888

Registered User
 
ray888's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: SG
Fave Players: Paloschi
ray888 is on a distinguished road
You guys might think I'm insane for suggesting this but if milan's management is pursuing Adebayor for scoring a tap-in goal agains us, they might as well sign Roman Pavluchenko or Peter Crouch and likely at half the price of Adebayor.
__________________
Marco Van Basten: "Milan have won everything and are now at the end of a cycle. They must renew themselves, but with good, young players."
ray888 is offline  
Old 23-06-2008, 22:33   #6414

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
^^ Don't forget if Paloschi stays and doesn't play a lot he may just lose his place in the U-21 team. I think a loan is the best solution for him...considering we're getting another striker...he'll have 4 strikers ahead of him (Pato, Pippo, new striker, borriello)
Mystik is offline  
Old 23-06-2008, 22:58   #6415

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
yeah... best thing for a young player is exerience... the more he gets the better he gets.... what if he was sent to france? would a different style like that might help him become more all around...
__________________
Milano84 is offline  
Old 23-06-2008, 22:59   #6416

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
yeah... best thing for a young player is exerience... the more he gets the better he gets.... what if he was sent to france? would a different style like that might help him become more all around...
No, I think it'll probably be best if we there is no space for him... that we loan him out to Reggina.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 23-06-2008, 23:17   #6417

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
watching a classic english football match on fsc... arsenal v man utd 2004. now who we need to sign is DJEMBA DJEMBA!!!
__________________
Milano84 is offline  
Old 23-06-2008, 23:27   #6418

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
watching a classic english football match on fsc... arsenal v man utd 2004. now who we need to sign is DJEMBA DJEMBA!!!
I saw one from 1977 ManU vs Liverpool today... Kevin Keegan was playing lol.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 23-06-2008, 23:30   #6419

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
of course someone could watch a milan 2006 match and laugh about ricardo olivera
__________________
Milano84 is offline  
Old 24-06-2008, 01:02   #6420

Rico

Registered User
 
Rico's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Skive
Fave Players: Kaka, Massaro, Ancelotti, Gullit, Sheva, Albertini
Rico is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray888 View Post
You guys might think I'm insane for suggesting this but if milan's management is pursuing Adebayor for scoring a tap-in goal agains us, they might as well sign Roman Pavluchenko or Peter Crouch and likely at half the price of Adebayor.
Adebayor has been the single most prolific and efficient striker of the foregone year in football. Milan is after him and by right they should after last season...

Then the next argument is to buy Crouch. Crouch is a good player but why not go for the best. Isn't that what Milan really is about??!

Pavluchenko is really good and I want to buy him. But it's either him or Adebayor and frankly I think the latter is a couple of levels above the Russian ace.
Rico is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.