AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25-06-2008, 11:56   #6646

zafrul

Registered User
 
zafrul's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2000
Location: Kuala Lumpur
zafrul
Can anyone share some info on this...

Since we can only sign 1 non-EU from outside Italy.. it means we can't possibly sign Adebayor, Ronaldinho and Arshavin in this season... correct?

Does anyone of this trio have some great great grandpa from europe and they have EU passport?
zafrul is offline  
Old 25-06-2008, 12:00   #6647

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
I am sorry, I do think Favalli was much better compare to Ferrari right now (especially regarding errors they made). What FAvalli's problem is his fitness as he is already so old but for substitute number 3 its still ok.
When Favalli came to Milan (already 30+ yo), he showed he was decent player and played pretty well as fullback.

Ferrari made too many erors. If someone calls his name, what comes to my mind is 'blunder'. Yes, he was pretty solid defender years ago but its years ago. Then he made errors and blunders and becoming weak defender.

Say no to Ferrari.
Ferrari is 29 years old... how is already so old? He'll be good reinforcement... I think he had his heart elsewhere. I think he still has it in him and I stand by the fact that he's solid and we should sign him.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 25-06-2008, 12:02   #6648

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zafrul View Post
Can anyone share some info on this...

Since we can only sign 1 non-EU from outside Italy.. it means we can't possibly sign Adebayor, Ronaldinho and Arshavin in this season... correct?

Does anyone of this trio have some great great grandpa from europe and they have EU passport?
This is why I favor signing Eto'o over Adebayor... Eto'o has EU status which was very smart on his part to get... then with him, we could sign Ronaldinho or Arshavin.

Adebayor, Ronaldinho and Arshavin are Non-Eu players.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 25-06-2008, 12:04   #6649

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
Ferrari is 29 years old... how is already so old? He'll be good reinforcement... I think he had his heart elsewhere. I think he still has it in him and I stand by the fact that he's solid and we should sign him.
No, I didnt say Ferrari is so old.

I prefer to use Darmian as depth squad (substitute number 3 or 4 after Maldini, Bonera, ?Simic?).
Siregar is offline  
Old 25-06-2008, 12:04   #6650

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
This is why I favor signing Eto'o over Adebayor... Eto'o has EU status which was very smart on his part to get... then with him, we could sign Ronaldinho or Arshavin.

Adebayor, Ronaldinho and Arshavin are Non-Eu players.
I think Dinho has his Spanish citizenship.
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 25-06-2008, 12:05   #6651

jtelly

Registered User
 
jtelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2007
Location: Chicago, USA
Fave Players: Maldini
jtelly is on a distinguished road
Dingo is EU...
jtelly is offline  
Old 25-06-2008, 12:05   #6652

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
No, I didnt say Ferrari is so old.

I prefer to use Darmian as depth squad (substitute number 3 or 4 after Maldini, Bonera, ?Simic?).
Darmian is not experienced enough, and I'd favor getting Ferrari and sending Darmian on loan to another team. Not that I have anything against him. I think he needs to gain further experience to play for Milan...
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 25-06-2008, 12:06   #6653

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
This is why I favor signing Eto'o over Adebayor... Eto'o has EU status which was very smart on his part to get... then with him, we could sign Ronaldinho or Arshavin.

Adebayor, Ronaldinho and Arshavin are Non-Eu players.
Ronaldinho has already EU-Pass as far as I know. So, we can sign Ade and Ronaldinho.
Siregar is offline  
Old 25-06-2008, 12:06   #6654

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero View Post
I think Dinho has his Spanish citizenship.
You're right about that... then I guess we could sign him and Adebayor...
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 25-06-2008, 12:08   #6655

jtelly

Registered User
 
jtelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2007
Location: Chicago, USA
Fave Players: Maldini
jtelly is on a distinguished road
To Milano84, Tony29:
The discussion about milan's (and italy's) ability to make transfers and get back on parity with other nations is a great topic-can we move it somewhere else, because i think it is tied in to much greater issues like stadium ownership, media rights, worldwide exposure, scandals, etc...
i'd like to have a full-blown discussion on these topics, but maybe we can open another thread somewhere? I just feel like we'll not be focusing on mercato. Giovanni actually started a great topic in the Discussion section about "Milan marketing" i believe, it touches on alot of these serious issues.
jtelly is offline  
Old 25-06-2008, 12:12   #6656

zafrul

Registered User
 
zafrul's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2000
Location: Kuala Lumpur
zafrul
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtelly View Post
To Milano84, Tony29:
The discussion about milan's (and italy's) ability to make transfers and get back on parity with other nations is a great topic-can we move it somewhere else, because i think it is tied in to much greater issues like stadium ownership, media rights, worldwide exposure, scandals, etc...
i'd like to have a full-blown discussion on these topics, but maybe we can open another thread somewhere? I just feel like we'll not be focusing on mercato. Giovanni actually started a great topic in the Discussion section about "Milan marketing" i believe, it touches on alot of these serious issues.
But i believe everyone is mainly on this thread!!!
zafrul is offline  
Old 25-06-2008, 12:15   #6657

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zafrul View Post
But i believe everyone is mainly on this thread!!!
Very true. There are already more than 6 thousand posts in this thread. At the end of summer mercato, this thread will beat 'Milanezi sa Balkana' thread.
Siregar is offline  
Old 25-06-2008, 12:15   #6658

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
To Giancarlo:

AC Milan in Udinese talks for Zapata
tribalfootball.com - June 03, 2008

AC Milan are chasing Udinese defender Cristian Zapata.

The Colombia international has been a long-term target for Juventus, however it's emerged that Milan have opened negotiations with Udinese and are seeking a quickfire deal for Zapata.
------

we were linked w/ zapata, as ancelotti said he would like him as well recently (remember, he wants zapata and boruc, galliana says he gets abbiati and ferrari). Eitherway udinese seems to not want to sell him. I think they r going to give a big run at it this season, then dismantle quagliarella, di natale, zapata etc etc next season. But who knows... it seems as if roma r close on di natale. IF one goes i imagine they mightstart selling.... Udinese is not a big club
__________________
Milano84 is offline  
Old 25-06-2008, 12:18   #6659

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
To Giancarlo:

AC Milan in Udinese talks for Zapata
tribalfootball.com - June 03, 2008

AC Milan are chasing Udinese defender Cristian Zapata.

The Colombia international has been a long-term target for Juventus, however it's emerged that Milan have opened negotiations with Udinese and are seeking a quickfire deal for Zapata.
------

we were linked w/ zapata, as ancelotti said he would like him as well recently (remember, he wants zapata and boruc, galliana says he gets abbiati and ferrari). Eitherway udinese seems to not want to sell him. I think they r going to give a big run at it this season, then dismantle quagliarella, di natale, zapata etc etc next season. But who knows... it seems as if roma r close on di natale. IF one goes i imagine they mightstart selling.... Udinese is not a big club
Tribalfootball? That site... is a joke. While I want that to be true, I really need other sources to back it up. I'd like Zapata... but I don't think Udinese is going to sell him.

And I certainly don't think Udinese is going to sell Quagliarella or Di Natale any time soon.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 25-06-2008, 12:20   #6660

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
Tribalfootball? That site... is a joke. While I want that to be true, I really need other sources to back it up. I'd like Zapata... but I don't think Udinese is going to sell him.

And I certainly don't think Udinese is going to sell Quagliarella or Di Natale any time soon.
i only used tribal because its only site u can search a name and get articles... it was on channel4, goal.com, tuttomercato, etc.
__________________
Milano84 is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.