AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25-06-2008, 13:06   #6676

zafrul

Registered User
 
zafrul's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2000
Location: Kuala Lumpur
zafrul
I'll get Akinfeev any day... young, already playing for country at highest level...

But problem is they are not EU...
zafrul is offline  
Old 25-06-2008, 13:09   #6677

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
boruc is better and young for a GK. 28, hitting top form, can be keeper for 8 years atleast
__________________
Milano84 is offline  
Old 25-06-2008, 13:11   #6678

Vulli

Reuters Milan Correspondent
 
Vulli's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Republic of Kosovo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Vulli is on a distinguished road
Wednesday 25 June

Gazzetta dello Sport

Ronaldinho: I want Milan - His brother and agent: We will keep working to get him the Rossoneri shirt

Corriere dello Sport

Milan - Ronaldinho: I believe I will become a Rossonero

Tuttosport

Milan - Ronaldinho returns to pole position
Vulli is offline  
Old 25-06-2008, 13:17   #6679

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
same headline for 7 months.... i bet u he signs august 31st finally at a good price
__________________
Milano84 is offline  
Old 25-06-2008, 13:22   #6680

zafrul

Registered User
 
zafrul's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2000
Location: Kuala Lumpur
zafrul
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
boruc is better and young for a GK. 28, hitting top form, can be keeper for 8 years atleast
Very true...
zafrul is offline  
Old 25-06-2008, 13:24   #6681

jtelly

Registered User
 
jtelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2007
Location: Chicago, USA
Fave Players: Maldini
jtelly is on a distinguished road
I'd take boruc over akinfeev, it's no question. boruc has the experience and he's much more of a commanding figure. i loved watching him roar at his defense; just what we could use to get some of our players to defend on set pieces!
jtelly is offline  
Old 25-06-2008, 13:29   #6682

hany.Egypt

Registered User
 
hany.Egypt's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Fave Players: san Paolo, Nesta, Pirlo and Ronaldinho
hany.Egypt is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Does this mean we can't use Article 17 anyway? Considering the club had to be notified 15 days prior to the last match of the season.
I don't know the rule exactly but in Egypt ( Essam El hadary ) the GK used this article to play in Austria without any formal notification and in the midle of the season, and it was said that the player can't use this article unless:
1- He plays 8 + years for his club.
2- He must be at least 28.
So according to this Dinho cant use this article because he joined Barca in 2004 so he palyed only 4 seasons there.
hany.Egypt is offline  
Old 25-06-2008, 13:34   #6683

kakacmilan best

Registered User
 
Join Date: 04 2008
kakacmilan best is on a distinguished road
http://www.channel4.com/sport/footba...ia/jun25r.html
Turkish sensation Arda Turan “will play in Italy with a big club, as Milan and Juventus are interested.”
kakacmilan best is offline  
Old 25-06-2008, 13:47   #6684

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulli View Post
Catalan sports paper Sport claims that Barcelona is planning to pay 30 million euro° for Adebayor but that Arsenal doesn't settle for that. A deal would nevertheless be close. Berbatov and Stuttgart forward and German international Mario Gómez (22) are the alternative options in case a deal fails.

The talks with the player would be well-advanced and Adebayor is waiting in his home country for the sign saying he can return to Europe and conclude the deal.
And Milan offered 35 million from what I have heard.

As far as Arda, we can only sign one non-EU player. Turkey if it was admitted into the EU, I'd be for that, but I'm not sure if he is the player we need right now.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 25-06-2008, 13:59   #6685

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
turan is very talented though and not expensive. How does adebayor not have an EU passport. He played in france for a long time prior to england
__________________
Milano84 is offline  
Old 25-06-2008, 14:00   #6686

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
I really really hope we get no Turkish players. They are very overrated.
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 25-06-2008, 14:08   #6687

MVBasten

Registered User
 
Join Date: 10 2007
MVBasten is on a distinguished road
I wish I had your faith in Galliani & co as some of you think Adebayor talks and constant "Ade or nothing" comments are just a trick while they are working on different player(s). At this point I have lost hope of getting my first choices, Drogba or Eto'o, and I have a bad feeling we could end up with nothing (or a new Oliveira desperatation purchase).

At first I didnt want Adebayor, but truth to be told, I rather have him for £30 mill (of Berlus wallet) than nothing at all. However I do hope we rather get Ronaldinho, considering what looks to be the options at this point.
MVBasten is offline  
Old 25-06-2008, 14:13   #6688

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
if we get ade only good AM we could get is dinho.... Since ade would use our noneu spot.

i mean unless we go for like guiseppi rossi or rosina or something unexpected as of now
__________________
Milano84 is offline  
Old 25-06-2008, 14:16   #6689

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
I think the reason why we're getting Adebayor is the the odds on getting Ronaldinho are quite in our favour and if he were to come the fact that he and Eto'o hate eachother will affect our dressing room. Milan usually looks to ensure that the family keeps close (at least under Carlo's regime). Adebayor is the only logical alternative. If Eto'o is sure to come then Milan would do well to move for Asharvin or some other attacking mid because we all know how the rift rocked Barca. Eto'o is a nice guy and a better player than Adebayor for sure but he is a bit too feisty....compared to our relatively laid back group....The only person I see him really connecting with is Gattuso Ronaldinho is more in keeping with Milan's mentality of calmness. Imagine if Eto'o were to rush Seedorf off the ball he would surely get his @$$ kicked.....Sheva tried that once...we all know what happened to him
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline  
Old 25-06-2008, 14:25   #6690

MVBasten

Registered User
 
Join Date: 10 2007
MVBasten is on a distinguished road
I don't think its much point to speculate in Arshavin, as much as he's a great player, but I just don't see Milan starting a bidding war with the rest of the big clubs, especially when the player himself says he wants to go to Spain and Barcelona (according to reports).

I have a big doubt that we will get Ronaldinho + a striker aswell, I think we will get 1 more player this summer that is a big signing, and that is Ronaldinho or a striker. I mean, if we are too cheap to pay 30-40mill euro for Eto'o, then how can we possibly buy Adebayor + Ronaldinho (or a different combo) for even more?
MVBasten is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.