AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26-06-2008, 15:41   #6796

Ceceves

Registered User
 
Ceceves's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Ceceves is on a distinguished road
So, now that Arshavin was completely invisible against Spain, I guess people will start saying: "get us David Silva!"
Ceceves is offline  
Old 26-06-2008, 15:45   #6797

Ceceves

Registered User
 
Ceceves's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Ceceves is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
Yeah I guess Arshavin is just tired... I do think we need another attacking midfielder...

But as I said before, Arshavin is a non-EU player, and we can only get one non-EU player signing (being Adebayor if that works out). So we'll have to settle for Ronaldinho or another attacking midfielder/second striker.
Settle?!? You don't settle for Ronaldo de Assis Moreira! Dude, if you were just being ironic using that word you should've put a or a in there!
Ceceves is offline  
Old 26-06-2008, 15:53   #6798

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceceves View Post
Settle?!? You don't settle for Ronaldo de Assis Moreira! Dude, if you were just being ironic using that word you should've put a or a in there!
i take it you like ronaldingo
__________________
Milano84 is offline  
Old 26-06-2008, 15:57   #6799

Ceceves

Registered User
 
Ceceves's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Ceceves is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
i take it you like ronaldingo
Oh my feelings for Ronaldinho goes beyond "liking" .
Ceceves is offline  
Old 26-06-2008, 16:08   #6800

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceceves View Post
Oh my feelings for Ronaldinho goes beyond "liking" .
Do you by chance think that he's romantic and goodlooking ?
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline  
Old 26-06-2008, 16:08   #6801

rinogattuso

Registered User
 
rinogattuso's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Location: BiH
Fave Players: Rino,Ricky,Sandro & Pirlo
rinogattuso is an unknown quantity at this point
Guy what is on SportItalia,some suprise like superb transfer aaaa
rinogattuso is offline  
Old 26-06-2008, 16:17   #6802

Ceceves

Registered User
 
Ceceves's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Ceceves is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl View Post
Do you by chance think that he's romantic and goodlooking ?
Well, looks and beauty are subjective matters, but I've heard at least that Dinho is a great romancer!
Ceceves is offline  
Old 26-06-2008, 20:53   #6803

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
So where is the fantastic news? A meeting? Slow news day or what?
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline  
Old 26-06-2008, 21:27   #6804

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Gazzetta (the newspaper):

All ahead on Ronaldinho. Galliani: " I have had a meeting with Ancelotti and we agreed on a team with the Brazilian and without Adebayor. I am with the fans: we will take an attacker."
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 26-06-2008, 21:28   #6805

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero View Post
Gazzetta (the newspaper):

All ahead on Ronaldinho. Galliani: " I have had a meeting with Ancelotti and we agreed on a team with the Brazilian and without Adebayor. I am with the fans: we will take an attacker."
I hope that's false. I hope we get both, but if we must pick one, definitely Adebayor. We need another real forward like Adebayor.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 26-06-2008, 21:35   #6806

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Hmmmm...the plot thickens...
Just two days ago, it was Adebayor now its R10 or no-one.

Silly season...gotta love it!
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline  
Old 26-06-2008, 21:42   #6807

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Seems Carlo thinks like me and considers Ronaldinho as one of our strikers. Therefore we can't get Ronaldinho + striker because that's too many players fighting for 2 spots.
Mystik is offline  
Old 26-06-2008, 21:45   #6808

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
I hope that's false. I hope we get both, but if we must pick one, definitely Adebayor. We need another real forward like Adebayor.
Well I think the quotation is true. I don't know of his intentions, however.
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 26-06-2008, 21:46   #6809

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
Seems Carlo thinks like me and considers Ronaldinho as one of our strikers. Therefore we can't get Ronaldinho + striker because that's too many players fighting for 2 spots.
But Ronaldinho is an attacking midfielder... Ronaldinho should be a sub for Seedorf, not Inzaghi or Pato... meaning it would be wise to still have another forward that being Adebayor...
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 26-06-2008, 21:52   #6810

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Think about it...we play 4 midfielders. Kaka and Pirlo are already two of those 4 and CANNOT defend. Add Ronaldinho and that's THREE than can't defend. Nor will Kaka and Ronaldinho do much tracking back or anything. It wouldn't be a good balance.
Mystik is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.