AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29-06-2008, 19:34   #7051

Stitch

Registered User
 
Stitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: San Paolo, MVB, Safet Susic, The Divine Ponytail
Stitch is an unknown quantity at this point
ok people, this is getting annoying.

I think it's time to stop repeating the same stuff over and over again in this thread. Believe it or not, lots of people reads the thread regulary, and some of them (including me, obviously) are growing tired of it, because some of you are having a need to say the same things dozens of times. let me give you some examples (please note that i have nothing against this people, i consider them my MM friends), these are only the ones i can think of in a minute:

dru - quaresma this, quaresma that
payne - moutinho is the new rui costa (he didn't say that for a few days though )
mrki - naletilic told galliani about modric blah blah
giancarlo - eto'o is the greatest man alive, i hate ronaldinho
warro - you're bunch of pessimists

and so on and so on...

we got it, you do not have to repeatit, we are not "deaf" (or, would "blind" be more appropriate?)

thanx
__________________
YES DZEKO !!!!!!!

www.fksinfo.com
Stitch is offline  
Old 29-06-2008, 19:43   #7052

t.gianni

Registered User
 
t.gianni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2008
t.gianni is on a distinguished road
More Ronaldingo stories:

Seedorf: "Ronaldinho is no good for us because we have many other players for the same position," he said. "I think the team have other needs, but I am not responsible for the signings."

Ronaldinho: "Now I am thinking about working and returning to my level of play as soon as possible, it does not matter where," Ronaldinho said after the game.

"It was a beautiful story, everything that we conquered. The supporters will never forget it, just like I never will. Everywhere I go in Barcelona I am treated very heartily."
------------------------------------------------
I hope he doesn't go Olympics. If he goes there and plays well then his price will go up further. In fact, I hope that if we are certain of securing him, we should do it in two weeks time and put him on a diet and a fitness plan. In Venezuela he showed why he is still the world's best player but he is frighteningly unfit.
t.gianni is offline  
Old 29-06-2008, 19:53   #7053

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
lol he looked so fat in that video but so good too. I know we can get him back to his best. I think that friendly will have increased his price

I think we will get Dinho, Ade I still believe is a smokescreen for now. If I were in charge, I would get another attacking LB or RB (Zhirkov) cuz we have Zambro. A classy and pacey experienced defender (Cannavaro) would do fine, but we also have a great defender in Bonera (as a CB, NOT RB)..just as long as Kaladze doesnt start anymore. An attacking midfielder a la Van der Vaart (along with Dinho, not instead). A strong CF with skill and finish, prefereably Brazilian to form a new trio with Pato and Kaka.

And how could I forget, a GK would be good too. Dida's prolly the best paid bench warmer in the world!
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 29-06-2008, 19:55   #7054

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
ok people, this is getting annoying.

I think it's time to stop repeating the same stuff over and over again in this thread. Believe it or not, lots of people reads the thread regulary, and some of them (including me, obviously) are growing tired of it, because some of you are having a need to say the same things dozens of times. let me give you some examples (please note that i have nothing against this people, i consider them my MM friends), these are only the ones i can think of in a minute:

dru - quaresma this, quaresma that
payne - moutinho is the new rui costa (he didn't say that for a few days though )
mrki - naletilic told galliani about modric blah blah
giancarlo - eto'o is the greatest man alive, i hate ronaldinho
warro - you're bunch of pessimists

and so on and so on...

we got it, you do not have to repeatit, we are not "deaf" (or, would "blind" be more appropriate?)

thanx

loooooooooool that was good
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 29-06-2008, 20:28   #7055

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanni View Post
Watch what Ronaldinho did yesterday in a friendly, despite his not great shape. His feet are pure magic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwMxSOb-4X4
That was just a friendly. I'm not exactly convinced.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 29-06-2008, 20:30   #7056

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
ok people, this is getting annoying.

I think it's time to stop repeating the same stuff over and over again in this thread. Believe it or not, lots of people reads the thread regulary, and some of them (including me, obviously) are growing tired of it, because some of you are having a need to say the same things dozens of times. let me give you some examples (please note that i have nothing against this people, i consider them my MM friends), these are only the ones i can think of in a minute:

dru - quaresma this, quaresma that
payne - moutinho is the new rui costa (he didn't say that for a few days though )
mrki - naletilic told galliani about modric blah blah
giancarlo - eto'o is the greatest man alive, i hate ronaldinho
warro - you're bunch of pessimists

and so on and so on...

we got it, you do not have to repeatit, we are not "deaf" (or, would "blind" be more appropriate?)

thanx
I've leaned towards Adebayor myself more recently... Eto'o is a great striker who we need. I never said I hate Ronaldinho. He's just not what we really need.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 29-06-2008, 20:52   #7057

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
anyone heard on cigarini? has he signed anywhere yet... whats price talk on him
__________________
Milano84 is offline  
Old 29-06-2008, 20:53   #7058

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
anyone heard on cigarini? has he signed anywhere yet... whats price talk on him
Gazzetta thinks Napoli are hot on his trail.
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 29-06-2008, 20:54   #7059

rt9

Registered User
 
rt9's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Fave Players: marco van basten, rui costa, kaka, pirlo
rt9 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
ok people, this is getting annoying.

I think it's time to stop repeating the same stuff over and over again in this thread. Believe it or not, lots of people reads the thread regulary, and some of them (including me, obviously) are growing tired of it, because some of you are having a need to say the same things dozens of times. let me give you some examples (please note that i have nothing against this people, i consider them my MM friends), these are only the ones i can think of in a minute:

dru - quaresma this, quaresma that
payne - moutinho is the new rui costa (he didn't say that for a few days though )
mrki - naletilic told galliani about modric blah blah
giancarlo - eto'o is the greatest man alive, i hate ronaldinho
warro - you're bunch of pessimists

and so on and so on...

we got it, you do not have to repeatit, we are not "deaf" (or, would "blind" be more appropriate?)

thanx

LOL, That was great Stitch! I'll tell you the reason why we are repeating ourselves over and over again. It's because we havent really signed anyone yet!! I know Zambro and Flamini are top players, but really I was expecting more than that, much more than that. I am still waiting for the new GK, the new promising CB, R10, and maybe a good 4th striker. It's starting to get frustrating now, checking the football news daily and hearing about teams like Tottenham signing this player and that player, and then hearing Galliani come out with the usual "Barca is an expensive boutique" or "We cant compete financially with anyone, serie a is doomed" crap...
rt9 is offline  
Old 29-06-2008, 21:04   #7060

Stitch

Registered User
 
Stitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: San Paolo, MVB, Safet Susic, The Divine Ponytail
Stitch is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
I've leaned towards Adebayor myself more recently... Eto'o is a great striker who we need. I never said I hate Ronaldinho. He's just not what we really need.
I was obviously exaggerating, that's not the point of my post

once more, i do not want to offend anyone
__________________
YES DZEKO !!!!!!!

www.fksinfo.com
Stitch is offline  
Old 29-06-2008, 21:12   #7061

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rt9 View Post
LOL, That was great Stitch! I'll tell you the reason why we are repeating ourselves over and over again. It's because we havent really signed anyone yet!! I know Zambro and Flamini are top players, but really I was expecting more than that, much more than that. I am still waiting for the new GK, the new promising CB, R10, and maybe a good 4th striker. It's starting to get frustrating now, checking the football news daily and hearing about teams like Tottenham signing this player and that player, and then hearing Galliani come out with the usual "Barca is an expensive boutique" or "We cant compete financially with anyone, serie a is doomed" crap...
Those words are purely part of the negotiation process. You still can't justify most of what you write. We've signed quite a few players already, and its getting frustrating because you have zero patience to wait until the transfer season actually opens.

The transfer season doesn't actually open until July 5th. Major transfers typically don't happen until that time. If by August we haven't signed any major striker, CB and a GK then you can complain to me.

Who is Tottenham signing exactly?

We got 5 new players in Milan's squad next season... so I think Milan is on the right track.

Who have other teams signed? Juve has signed Amauri, Mellberg (lol), and some 18 year old Swedish kid. Not exactly super active either. Inter signed Lampard (not yet official I don't think) and that's it.

Last edited by Giancarlo; 29-06-2008 at 21:15.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 29-06-2008, 21:13   #7062

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
I was obviously exaggerating, that's not the point of my post

once more, i do not want to offend anyone
I see... Sorry...
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 29-06-2008, 21:13   #7063

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero View Post
Gazzetta thinks Napoli are hot on his trail.
goddamm they make so many smart purchases.... hamsik, santacroce, lavezzi....

btw, reja..great coach too
__________________
Milano84 is offline  
Old 29-06-2008, 21:18   #7064

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
goddamm they make so many smart purchases.... hamsik, santacroce, lavezzi....

btw, reja..great coach too
Besides Hamsik and Domizzi I really don't like any of their players... but I guess I'm biased since that's a rivalry
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 29-06-2008, 21:47   #7065

rt9

Registered User
 
rt9's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Fave Players: marco van basten, rui costa, kaka, pirlo
rt9 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
Those words are purely part of the negotiation process. You still can't justify most of what you write. We've signed quite a few players already, and its getting frustrating because you have zero patience to wait until the transfer season actually opens.

The transfer season doesn't actually open until July 5th. Major transfers typically don't happen until that time. If by August we haven't signed any major striker, CB and a GK then you can complain to me.

Who is Tottenham signing exactly?

We got 5 new players in Milan's squad next season... so I think Milan is on the right track.

Who have other teams signed? Juve has signed Amauri, Mellberg (lol), and some 18 year old Swedish kid. Not exactly super active either. Inter signed
Lampard (not yet official I don't think) and that's it.
1) It is QUALITY my friend, not QUANTITY. Out of all our signings so far, the 2 quality ones are Zambro and Flamini.

2) Don't tell me about patience. All Milan fans have been more than patient over the last 2 transfer seasons. The year before, we lose Sheva and get Oliveira all the while being told that Ronaldo was too expensive. Then last year Galliani blabs on about Mister X and we land up with nothing. This year, Barca have wrapped up some signings, Juve have wrapped up signings and are now stepping up a gear, Inter have picked up Quaresma and possibly Lampard---now that's QUALITY, while we keep blabbering on about R10, then Adebayor, then Etoo, then Berbatov---and nothing actually happens. If it werent for the last 2 mercatos, believe me, I wont be complaining.

3) Tottenham has signed Modric---who as Mrki will tell you is an absolute class player, the sort of player who should be signing for top tier teams like us, not a top 10 premier league team.
rt9 is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.