AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29-06-2008, 21:55   #7066

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rt9 View Post
1) It is QUALITY my friend, not QUANTITY. Out of all our signings so far, the 2 quality ones are Zambro and Flamini.
I think our signings have been quality, and many are youth players. You can't bash on Antonini or Abate. Especially not Abate since he has displayed great performances...

You can't say anything about our other signings and you have no evidence for just about anything you say besides angry rantings since management isn't acquiring who you want. It's ridiculous... and it's getting annoying.

Quote:

2) Don't tell me about patience. All Milan fans have been more than patient over the last 2 transfer seasons. The year before, we lose Sheva and get Oliveira all the while being told that Ronaldo was too expensive. Then last year Galliani blabs on about Mister X and we land up with nothing. This year, Barca have wrapped up some signings, Juve have wrapped up signings and are now stepping up a gear, Inter have picked up Quaresma and possibly Lampard---now that's QUALITY, while we keep blabbering on about R10, then Adebayor, then Etoo, then Berbatov---and nothing actually happens. If it werent for the last 2 mercatos, believe me, I wont be complaining.
Oh and I'm not a Milan fan? The transfer season is not even open yet. We got Alexandre Pato but I'm sure you forgot about that one because you have this agenda against the management, and you cant' justify anything this transfer season as we are acquiring many quality player,s many of them really young player.s And I could care less about Quaresma.

Juve have signed very few people. You should this mercato is NOTHING like the last two because management HAD A KICK IN THE REAR to wake up.

Quote:

3) Tottenham has signed Modric---who as Mrki will tell you is an absolute class player, the sort of player who should be signing for top tier teams like us, not a top 10 premier league team.
Who cares? I could care less about what mrki thinks about his relatively unimpressive Croat players (and I saw them play in the Cup). Modric can go where ever he wants. We've signed Zambrotta, Flamini, Abate (who is superb), Antonini (who is a great player as back-up)... I have defended Borriello in the past and think he can deliver for Milan.

But I agree we still need one more striker at the very least and I think we will get that.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 29-06-2008, 22:00   #7067

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Giancarlo Croat players were absolute class this past Euro.
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 29-06-2008, 22:02   #7068

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero View Post
Giancarlo Croat players were absolute class this past Euro.
LOL ROTFLMAO. Are you joking me? And where were they in the games? Dario Simic.. um alright... big maybe.

Look I'm just sick and tired of people crying that Milan doesn't buy players they want, players that wouldn't even fit in Milan.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 29-06-2008, 22:06   #7069

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
LOL ROTFLMAO. Are you joking me? And where were they in the games? Dario Simic.. um alright... big maybe.

Look I'm just sick and tired of people crying that Milan doesn't buy players they want, players that wouldn't even fit in Milan.
Sometimes I don't know where to begin with you...Klasnic, Modric, Corluka,Srna were all brilliant IMO. But that does not mean Milan should sign them. It just means they were very good.
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 29-06-2008, 22:08   #7070

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero View Post
Sometimes I don't know where to begin with you...Klasnic, Modric, Corluka,Srna were all brilliant IMO. But that does not mean Milan should sign them. It just means they were very good.
LOL. Klasnic is part of the past. I don't agree with you. Yes maybe they were very good, but they are not world class.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 29-06-2008, 22:18   #7071

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
Besides Hamsik and Domizzi I really don't like any of their players... but I guess I'm biased since that's a rivalry
satacroce is probably best young CB in serie A... 'the new nesta' half brazilian half italian,.... seems like a future milan player lol. i'm still bitter they embarassed us at end of season.

correction; reja ebarassed carlo tactically
__________________
Milano84 is offline  
Old 29-06-2008, 22:30   #7072

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
satacroce is probably best young CB in serie A... 'the new nesta' half brazilian half italian,.... seems like a future milan player lol. i'm still bitter they embarassed us at end of season.

correction; reja ebarassed carlo tactically
I don't know about that comparison...

We missed Andrea Pirlo that game so it is no accident that we lacked a great deal of depth. And we simply did not have a player to make up for it.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 29-06-2008, 22:37   #7073

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
I could care less about what mrki thinks about his relatively unimpressive Croat players (and I saw them play in the Cup).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
Yes maybe they were very good
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 29-06-2008, 22:39   #7074

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero View Post
Thanks for taking what I said out of context once again. Impressive to me is world class, or what the Spaniards have displayed this tournament. Something, the Croats did not do.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 29-06-2008, 22:40   #7075

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
I don't know about that comparison...

We missed Andrea Pirlo that game so it is no accident that we lacked a great deal of depth. And we simply did not have a player to make up for it.
like it or not that was all over the press. he really impressed me against inter though

http://www.goal.com/en-india/Articol...enutoId=625056

maybe he isnt but food for thought. i'd love to see us sign him though. or canini although im not as familiar w/ him....this new crop of CBs are going to rise to the azzuri soon as cannavaro is getting old. it'd be a shame if milan didnt have them. I remember when basically the whole azzuri backline was milan players :-)
__________________

Last edited by Milano84; 29-06-2008 at 22:43.
Milano84 is offline  
Old 29-06-2008, 22:53   #7076

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
Inter Milan have deal for Cruzeiro star Kerlon
tribalfootball.com - June 29, 2008

Inter Milan have a deal in-place for Cruzeiro star Kerlon.
Controcampo says the Brazilian youngster will move to Italy next season and be loaned to Serie A new-boys Chievo Verona.

Kerlon's agent is Mino Raiola, who has Inter pair Maxwell and Zlatan Ibrahimovic on his books. The youngster has used Inter's medical facilities this year to recover from knee surgery.
------

cant wait to see gattuso deck him when he does his stupid seal dribble
__________________
Milano84 is offline  
Old 29-06-2008, 23:17   #7077

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
Jim, I think Seedorf can be used REALLy well in Milan next year, but we need to lower the ammount of the games he plays. Seedorf is an absolute class, but when he is fit. And now, after 16 years (!!) of pro football he cannot be fit for 40-50 games par season.

If we are able to explain Clarence that his time has come to take Rui Costa role in Milan and play 20-25 games per seaon, then we will have one of the best possible subs in Europe. Using fresh Seedorf now and then is a blessing, but using tired Seedorf for 50 games like last yer is a suicidal mission. that is why Ronaldinho's time has come to play alongside KAka' who will take deeper role while Dinho will play as secondsa punta ( left) behind Pato.

Dinho and KAka' CAN play well together, they never played in mornal team, only in WC 2006 where Brasil was is chaos. And with fast player that can pass, like Flamini, behind Ronaldinho, it will be a different story.

Seedorf is a cry baby, he will not accept a bench role, just look at the way he left the Dutch team. He will be a cancer to the team if he is not playing.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 29-06-2008, 23:21   #7078

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
Seedorf is a cry baby, he will not accept a bench role, just look at the way he left the Dutch team. He will be a cancer to the team if he is not playing.
Seedorf has been critical to our team so I think it's not only disrespectful but quite nasty to attack him the way you did. He's a superb world class player. A cry baby is something he's not. He's right. We don't really need Ronaldinho. What we need is a world class striker.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 29-06-2008, 23:27   #7079

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
Barcelona hasn't won anything since 2006. How are they special? They had a disastrous run domestically the last two years. I am thinking from a neutral perspective. Milan has a more distinguished history than Barcelona and has had more success the last two decades than Barcelona.

Ronaldinho just isn't what we need. Why? He's so out of form. And let me tell you, what if he gets injured again? He's already recovering from an injury. I don't suggest we get yet another injured Brazilian and hope everything turns out for the best.

We need a REAL forward.

To critize Barcelona who had a disastrous run domestically in the last two years from the perspective of a Milan fan is just not right at the moment. B/c we finished forth and fifth the last two years in our domestic league. That even worse than Barcelona.
Another thing is that, yes, you can say Barcelona had not won anything since 2006, but thats the same thing with Milan, bc the last time we won something is 2007. JUST ONE YEAR DIFFERENCE.

If I am Adebayor, I will probably go to Barcelona b/c they will pay more MONEY. Remember, I said IF I AM ADEBAYOR, since it only makes sense, more exposure(CL), more money, easier league to score, a more youthful presense, also being there in the beginning of a new era(something that Milan cann't say, since the coach is still there and the majority of the team is quite old, on top of that u have someone like Seedorf(who plays for himself). The last part is given to the fact that Barcelona will sell ETO, R10, Edmilson, Marquez, and Deco
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 29-06-2008, 23:50   #7080

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
First off, I thought we should not judge players by big tourny.
Well, I do enjoy the way Modric plays, but his size is what I think prevented Milan to reallly sign him. I mean, can u imagine having Gattuso, Prilo and Modric as the three midfield roles. They will have no protection from the AIR. Well, at least thats my opinion. I am sure if the midfield have players like Diarra and De ROssi, Modric would fit right in.

As for Seedorf, for the last time, he is the only players that I have heard of who quit on his NATIONAL TEAM b/c he could not start, or as reported did not agree with Van Basten tactics(which is him being bench), and on top of that telling his club that he is not supporting the clubs signings.

I strongly believe that if Milan does sign R10, Seedorf will ask to leave Milan right away. IF that is WORLD CLASS then I guess ADEBAYOR should deserve HENRY's TYPE MONEY for telling his clubs pay me or I will leave, since Seedorf is saying play me or I will leave.

Rui Costa is WORLD CLASS, and that should be an example of WORLD CLASS player. JDT is another WORLD CLASS PLAYER, PIPPO is another. WORLD CLASS player are players who not only talented but also someone who plays for the team and not for stats and self.
Gabriel489 is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.