AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30-06-2008, 12:39   #7126

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZvonimirBoban View Post
quality? Lampard, Quaresma, that's quality and while I'm a Milan fan until I die, I'm quite envying our neighbor who had the brave to sign those quality players. And because I'm a Milan fan, I always hoped the best for our team, including the best players, not some fringe, unproven talents. When I mean quality, I mean a quality, not some recent success.
Quaresma? LOL. Where was he during the Euro Cup? He's overrated. And I can say the same about Lampard. I'm not envying anything our neighbor does because I can continue to see they don't care about Italians and they don't want Italians in their team. Heck Inter hasn't really bought anyone yet.

I'm glad we signed the older more experienced Zambrotta and also several other young Italians for our team. Abate and Antonini are not fringe unproven talents. That's utterly ridiculous! They are quality... but they happen to be Italian! I'm tired of this.. .these are finally some young players, and then suddenly you people jump on them! Why didn't you jump on Alexandre Pato or Kaka when there was word they were coming to Milan? AFter all, Pato only had what? ONE SEASON in a Brazil professional team...

I'm tired of this. Stop being hypocritical and stop calling our signings mediocre. They are far from that. And heck they are young, fast players too... don't we want that?

Quote:

The fans want the best for the team and that's why there are so may critics: to make the team better according to what they want. And that isn't wrong.
You don't understand where I stand frankly. I want to see the best, but some people think I want sub-standard players. I frankly think that the players we are getting are more than great and will more than prove themselves.

Last edited by Giancarlo; 30-06-2008 at 12:46.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 30-06-2008, 12:45   #7127

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
name 1 other top club who wanted antonini or abate?

Aquilani is a proven talent... people want him. I dont see juve or real madrid coming in for antonini.
__________________
Milano84 is offline  
Old 30-06-2008, 12:48   #7128

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
name 1 other top club who wanted antonini or abate?

Aquilani is a proven talent... people want him. I dont see juve or real madrid coming in for antonini.
Who cares? They were our players that were loaned out and we could easily get them back. Clubs would look for players not tied into basically two contracts like that.

I don't care what you think about Juve or Real Madrid wanting them. Juve brought two back promising youth players... and I think they brought Giovinco too.

Bashing on young talent... that's low.

And Abate has shown great skill and talent... that's proven.

You know what? It seems like some people can never be pleased....

And here is a sample youtube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI8vG_RiXCw

Last edited by Giancarlo; 30-06-2008 at 12:51.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 30-06-2008, 12:53   #7129

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
Our lack of consistency cost us dearly, and that's why I'm in favor of buying new players. I've been the biggest advocate of getting either Eto'o or Adebayor. That player Modric is not capable of playing for a team like Milan.

And yes, I'm all for selling Brocchi and Emerson.
Modric not capable of playing in Milan.......lol. That's all I have to say about that.
Mystik is offline  
Old 30-06-2008, 12:54   #7130

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
Modric not capable of playing in Milan.......lol. That's all I have to say about that.
He might be good, but I don't think he's good enough.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 30-06-2008, 12:55   #7131

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
bashing on young talent...thats low?!
you are a ****ing HYPOCRITE... you just bashed modric who is 22 (younger than antonini).

Btw he is WORLD class. every football publication agrees with that. Thats no knock on our players. but he is what he is. and that is good. The reason people r frustrated is because he said at some point he'd like to come to milan
__________________
Milano84 is offline  
Old 30-06-2008, 12:57   #7132

Mr. Anonymous

Registered User
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Mr. Anonymous is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan View Post
Wow...10+ pages...and at the end....little new info:

Seedorf's stance is unsurprising to most people who have followed him for a while.

He has never liked the bench (who does?), but while other players, who are true team players like Rui Costa (what a gentleman) will sit on the bench because they know its best for the "team"....he won't...for club, nor country.

His "frequent" club migration, also is typical of a player who is willing to leave if he figures he won't be getting a starting role, as opposed to a player willing to fight for a place.

There is no reason, apart from selfish pride, why Clarence wouldn't welcome R10 to Milan....even if Carlo has "assured" that he will still start even with R10 in the lineup, it would mean him playing out of position...something the egotistical clown won't even consider it seems.

Football is a team game, there is no "I" in TEAM, and if Seedorf wants to leave...let's see if one of the EPL moneybags clubs will pay £10M for him.....could go a long way in funding purchases for new players.

I do respect his footballing ability...when on form, he is world class...but he cannot be on top form all season, and his willingness to "take the team down" by "insisting" that he start, is for me, sufficient reason to make what we can from him now....I am sure Blackburn need a playmaker.
INDEED...Through his words Seedorf is definately putting himself before the team. What a class act.

If it was Ronaldinho who was saying these things people would be hammering him but not Seedorf ohhhh no he's our WC CHAMP.
Mr. Anonymous is offline  
Old 30-06-2008, 12:58   #7133

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
bashing on young talent...thats low?!
you are a ****ing HYPOCRITE... you just bashed modric who is 22 (younger than antonini).

Btw he is WORLD class. every football publication agrees with that. Thats no knock on our players. but he is what he is. and that is good. The reason people r frustrated is because he said at some point he'd like to come to milan
No he is not world class. There are clearly better players out there and I'm no hypocrite. I simply do not think he is that great. People are frustrated on here because Milan isn't buying the players they want...

He would like to come to Milan? Right. I'd much rather have Milan buy two proven talents, including Schweinsteiger (seemingly one of the only good German players yesterday), and Eto'o or Adebayor.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 30-06-2008, 12:59   #7134

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
Chill out guys
No need for the personal attacks.

Giancarlo

If you consider Shwain to be proven(not in Bayerns starting 11),than what to say about Modric, did you see Croatia vs Germany LOL.
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati

Last edited by kastriot; 30-06-2008 at 13:02.
kastriot is offline  
Old 30-06-2008, 13:00   #7135

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
modric is a proven talent. he carried croatia thru qualifying and into knockout rounds.... and you're right they arent that good. MORE PROOF OF HIS CLASS
__________________
Milano84 is offline  
Old 30-06-2008, 13:02   #7136

Mr. Anonymous

Registered User
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Mr. Anonymous is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
bashing on young talent...thats low?!
you are a ****ing HYPOCRITE... you just bashed modric who is 22 (younger than antonini).
Btw he is WORLD class. every football publication agrees with that. Thats no knock on our players. but he is what he is. and that is good. The reason people r frustrated is because he said at some point he'd like to come to milan
And better.
Mr. Anonymous is offline  
Old 30-06-2008, 13:04   #7137

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
nope he's not italian. he sux mr. anonymous. IF galliani says hes good. HE'S GOOD!
__________________
Milano84 is offline  
Old 30-06-2008, 13:07   #7138

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kastriot View Post

If you consider Shwain to be proven(not in Bayerns starting 11),than what to say about Modric, did you see Croatia vs Germany LOL.
galliani says hes more proven!!
__________________
Milano84 is offline  
Old 30-06-2008, 13:11   #7139

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Anonymous View Post
And better.
It's my opinion he is not.

But enough of this crying. Lets get to the actual transfers. Not who we want to see.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 30-06-2008, 13:12   #7140

Mr. Anonymous

Registered User
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Mr. Anonymous is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
nope he's not italian. he sux mr. anonymous. IF galliani says hes good. HE'S GOOD!
Don't let the opinion of others get under your skin. Those who think he's not good after seeing him play are in the minority.

At 22 years old he's a very talented player.
Mr. Anonymous is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.