![]() |
|
|
#7216 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
![]() |
Quote:
minus against croatia, great against portugal and turkey then like others teammates in final match. But if you ever seen him in UCL especially against big team with high tense & pressure, overall he did nothing to impress or just convincing me as 1 of milan starter especially to know he worth around 20 million as many people think apart of that, i think he is easy being frustated, not having good temper enough
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you.. In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you.. In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name.. Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away... But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face... |
|
|
|
|
|
#7217 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
![]() |
lol no u wouldnt. He is 24. 21 mil is not alot for him. he is german and will improve. i think him + ribery on wings could kill teams. klinnsman is going to do everything in his power to hold schweinny and podolski. he knew how to use them for national team, remember.
if they do sell him, i'd jump it though
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
#7218 | |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 06 2008
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7219 | ||
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
![]() |
Quote:
![]() you got it ![]() when u name ribery, then i fully agreed to jump it ![]() Quote:
so what on earth do you think happen in Milan ? Yes, in milan we dont have great winger lefted like ribery while you comparing winger to winger pos. So.. you could easily say we will have our best winger but we wont play with pure winger and you'll say schweini also good in center of play as attacking midfielder behind the main striker. if you think so.. considering we've had the best player who can manage in that role, smartly that large amount of money could splash for forward section as we do need 1 world class striker, IMO
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you.. In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you.. In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name.. Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away... But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face... |
||
|
|
|
|
#7220 | |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 06 2008
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7221 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
![]() |
i mean stiff competition in bayern also happened in milan especially related to players composition to support carletto tactic
![]() i got ur point that bayern won't be allowing schweini out while ribery's injured
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you.. In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you.. In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name.. Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away... But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face... |
|
|
|
|
#7222 |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 06 2008
![]() |
I'm sure if Ancelotti had more players to deal with it would be different than the 4-5-1 formation.
|
|
|
|
|
#7223 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2001
Location: Kristiansand, Norway
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato!
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#7224 |
|
Reuters Milan Correspondent
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Republic of Kosovo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
![]() |
I think we have two options for our summer mercato
A) Drogba Ronaldinho Zapata B) Drogba Ronaldinho Ferrari Boruc I would choose option A |
|
|
|
|
#7225 |
|
Reuters Milan Correspondent
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Republic of Kosovo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
![]() |
AC Milan have resurrected their interest in signing Chelsea striker Didier Drogba, according to the Corriere dello Sport
|
|
|
|
|
#7226 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
As it's now July 1st we can officially declare this thread open!
![]() I don't want Ferrari even if he is free!
__________________
... Is watching you ...
|
|
|
|
|
#7227 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
Quote:
Why didnt Löw play him on the right winger in the group matches when Germany played two-striker formation? Löw instead played Fritz who is much better at defending than Schweinsteiger. Wikipedia says Schweini can play DM, CM, etc. Yes, he can. Its like Gattuso, he CAN play as striker, AMC etc but is he able to do that? Schweini is great while he is attacking BUT not when he is defending. Really, I cant disagree with you. I really cant. ![]() @Peachtot Yes mate, he is one of the best opiton to replace Seedorf to play in left CM. But as you mentioned, it's almost impossible to take him to Milan. Last edited by Siregar; 01-07-2008 at 06:43. |
|
|
|
|
|
#7228 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
![]() |
So goal.com is reporting that Maxwell is unhappy at Inter...now's our chance guys he's a great left back and he's 26.....it may take some hard work for him to get past a world class champion like Antonini in the pecking order but I think he could do it
__________________
Milan is a rose, love even the thorns.
|
|
|
|
|
#7229 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
I read where Pirlo is asking for reinforcements...
Anyone got anymore details on this? Did he ask for a particular player, or for a certain position to be filled or reinforced with a sub?
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
#7230 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
![]() |
Quote:
All he said was we have heard a lot of talk some big names, but still no one. We will see... I must say I have to agree with him. If we our frustrated as fans, then the players must be really fed up with the management. |
|
|
|