AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2008, 07:15   #7231

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Thanks Hasan...

I am troubled a bit by the Drogba rumors resurfacing....of all the "power strikers" I like him the least, more from a personality perspective, than from an objective assessment of his talent.

While he is talented, and fits the mold of the player we want, I would take Berbatov, or even Gomez over the current Chelski player.

A player that gets sent off in a UCL final should never wear our shirt (unless he buys it at a sports store)

I have lost all respect for him, and hope he goes no where near our club....unless its to play against us.
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline  
Old 01-07-2008, 07:27   #7232

Peachtot

Registered User
 
Peachtot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
Peachtot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl
So goal.com is reporting that Maxwell is unhappy at Inter...now's our chance guys he's a great left back and he's 26.....it may take some hard work for him to get past a world class champion like Antonini in the pecking order but I think he could do it
basically i ever said around last mid-season that maxwell would be a good addition for us regarded some of our fullback injured or others not playing good enough. i said that when mancini played maxwell and maicon in fullback regularly in their respective flank considering chivu still injured.
one member in this forum said it's quite impossible to bring maxwell out of appiano gentile and i said if chivu's back then it became stregth challenge to win 1st spot as left fullback.

months later, it seems that it could be true. maxwell is fast, strength and good in defending & attacking.
having pairing zambrotta & maxwell will be better than having zambrotta & janku/kaladze/favalli/maldini/antonini
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you..
In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you..
In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name..
Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away...
But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face...
Peachtot is offline  
Old 01-07-2008, 07:33   #7233

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
It's really difficult for us, Milan, nowdays to bring player from Inter! If the condition is still like around 5 years ago, Inter is still a good place to buy players with pretty cheap price.
Siregar is offline  
Old 01-07-2008, 07:39   #7234

Peachtot

Registered User
 
Peachtot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
Peachtot is on a distinguished road
Hehehe... now inter is awake and pay full attention on milan mercato.
Not only difficult to buy their player, but last several years they also interfere our target from out there.

mafia indeed
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you..
In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you..
In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name..
Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away...
But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face...
Peachtot is offline  
Old 01-07-2008, 07:47   #7235

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
But we still admit that Inter is our brother but they think that we are their enemy (regarding management comments). We let Suazo just like that without doing something legally to protest Inter. We didnt give such bad comments about them, we even always support them as italian club in CL but what did they tell about us in their 100th anniversary?

Yeah, older brother should always concede to his younger brother.
Siregar is offline  
Old 01-07-2008, 08:04   #7236

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Nothing interesting but Deco signing with the Blues.

Gees, what happened to Zapata and the 180% Milan players-Sheva and R10?
Or the 80% Milan Player Adebayor,
Or MIlan did approached me but lets take after Euro-Veluso
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 01-07-2008, 08:04   #7237

Peachtot

Registered User
 
Peachtot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
Peachtot is on a distinguished road
the behaviour that milan management used lately upon inter apparently showing how inter need a pity from a strong club management like us.
then milan literally show that inter is not our level to compete with
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you..
In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you..
In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name..
Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away...
But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face...
Peachtot is offline  
Old 01-07-2008, 08:14   #7238

Capo Ultra

Registered User
 
Capo Ultra's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Capo Ultra is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan View Post
I read where Pirlo is asking for reinforcements...

Anyone got anymore details on this? Did he ask for a particular player, or for a certain position to be filled or reinforced with a sub?
He didn't say anything specific about which players to buy, or which areas that needs to be strengthened.

"Si parla di tanti giocatori, ma non è ancora arrivato nessuno, vedremo. Vogliamo che la società faccia il possibile per rinforzare la squadra, poi sarà la dirigenza a decidere quali giocatori serviranno".
__________________
Il passato non si dimentica... mai...
Capo Ultra is offline  
Old 01-07-2008, 08:30   #7239

Arildonardo

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2001
Location: Kristiansand, Norway
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato!
Arildonardo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
Nothing interesting but Deco signing with the Blues.

Gees, what happened to Zapata and the 180% Milan players-Sheva and R10?
Or the 80% Milan Player Adebayor,
Or MIlan did approached me but lets take after Euro-Veluso
Somebody is not too good with % calculation.

Let's see if Juventus are better, I read today that the chances of them signing Veloso was 50%...
Arildonardo is offline  
Old 01-07-2008, 08:30   #7240

Stitch

Registered User
 
Stitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: San Paolo, MVB, Safet Susic, The Divine Ponytail
Stitch is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_UK View Post
As it's now July 1st we can officially declare this thread open!

I don't want Ferrari even if he is free!
are you nuts?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ferrari-enzo-doors-open.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	33.2 KB
ID:	11682  
__________________
YES DZEKO !!!!!!!

www.fksinfo.com
Stitch is offline  
Old 01-07-2008, 08:39   #7241

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
I think the papers mixed up Galliani's percent (%) sign and the Degrees (°)sign.
Applying this minor correction, his statements would now read
"R10 & Sheva are 180° Milan players" -meaning they were on their way here but turned around and went back where they came from
Also if he said that "Adebayor is 80° on his way to Milan".......using England as the origin of cartesian axes it's clear that he's headding to Barcelona.

And to think you guys questioned his math
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.

Last edited by drucurl; 01-07-2008 at 08:41.
drucurl is offline  
Old 01-07-2008, 08:52   #7242

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl View Post
I think the papers mixed up Galliani's percent (%) sign and the Degrees (°)sign.
Applying this minor correction, his statements would now read
"R10 & Sheva are 180° Milan players" -meaning they were on their way here but turned around and went back where they came from
Also if he said that "Adebayor is 80° on his way to Milan".......using England as the origin of cartesian axes it's clear that he's headding to Barcelona.

And to think you guys questioned his math
Still criticizing our management !!
But at least, there, it's funny ...
GeoTav is offline  
Old 01-07-2008, 08:52   #7243

Mr. Anonymous

Registered User
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Mr. Anonymous is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulli View Post
I think we have two options for our summer mercato

A) Drogba Ronaldinho Zapata

B) Drogba Ronaldinho Ferrari Boruc

I would choose option A
Totally agree with you...having said that Udinese qualified for UEFA CUP they won't want to give him up this year. Also, I think management will wait to see how he performs post his injury before signing him.

Ronaldinho hooking up with Drogba or Pato with Kaka in the mix has the potential to give defences fits.

Zapata coupled with Nesta in the back would stomp a lot of potential goals in or around the area. Zambrotta playing the RB with Janks on the other side could push up in the attack and I'm pretty confident that they'll still get back.
Mr. Anonymous is offline  
Old 01-07-2008, 09:07   #7244

ZvonimirBoban

Registered User
 
ZvonimirBoban's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2008
Location: IN-DO-NE-SIA...
Fave Players: my username, Baresi, Kaka, GATTUSO, Maldini, Pippo
ZvonimirBoban is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl View Post
I think the papers mixed up Galliani's percent (%) sign and the Degrees (°)sign.
Applying this minor correction, his statements would now read
"R10 & Sheva are 180° Milan players" -meaning they were on their way here but turned around and went back where they came from
Also if he said that "Adebayor is 80° on his way to Milan".......using England as the origin of cartesian axes it's clear that he's headding to Barcelona.

And to think you guys questioned his math
LOLOLOLOL
yeah, yeah, very funny... could agree... LOL


Oh, and for centre-back problem, Zapata is OK, but my preference now is Santacroce. I doubt that Reja would let him away for us, though. Ferrari? No way. Too bad we couldn't get Ramos.
__________________
MILAN! MILAN!
SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN!
SEMPRE PER TE!
ZvonimirBoban is offline  
Old 01-07-2008, 09:22   #7245

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
guys, in 4 hours Im leaving on vacation on the Adriatic sea and Im coming back near the the end of august. Every year I miss most of the mercato events here in MM But I'll be talking to you guys now and then from some internet caffe and bringing you news from Gazzetta and italian tv that I'll watch there...

I hope you guys and girls have a nice summer here and in your REAL lives also! And that when Im back we have Ronaldinho, Zapata and Boruc, it would be enough I must say in the end.

Cheers mates! FORZA MILAN AND FORZA GALLIANI! Lets rule the mercato like we did last 3 years!!

__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.