AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2008, 10:26   #7561

Dr Milano

Registered User
 
Dr Milano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Zlatan, Pato, Silva, Nesta & Robinho
Dr Milano is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero View Post
At this rate give me back Oliveira and throw in Jose Mari.

No but seriously, Crespo would be good for us. Not the big target man, but still...very good in the air and can be a great sub for Inzaghi or start ahead of him.
LOL quality response ~~

and 100 percent agree mate ... but i believe borrielo the tosser ..

is an obstacle for the transfer ... since we have him i doubt milan would sign crespo
__________________
Abbiati
Sokratis Thiago Nesta Antonini
Flamini Pirlo Boateng
Pato Ibrahimovic Ronaldinho

Dr Milano is offline  
Old 03-07-2008, 10:30   #7562

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
The Lega has given the ok for 2 EC players (what Jim mentioned a few posts back)...gazzetta, calciomercato...
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 03-07-2008, 10:31   #7563

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl View Post
That was unfair and in that case, any post containing the " , and " smileys should be removed from the forum because they are far more explicit than "****" (four asterisks).
so send rezag and debs a PM to have them removed dru. No issue with that...I hardly ever use them anyway.
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline  
Old 03-07-2008, 10:42   #7564

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero View Post
The Lega has given the ok for 2 EC players (what Jim mentioned a few posts back)...gazzetta, calciomercato...
Thats great news...we can´t compete with EPL big clubs in money, but we have our prestige. This give Serie A team more flexibility, since in Spain, after 2 year they can make a player a Spanish(and EU) citzen...
Imo, GREAT NEWS!!!
Brasileiro is offline  
Old 03-07-2008, 10:43   #7565

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan View Post
so send rezag and debs a PM to have them removed dru. No issue with that...I hardly ever use them anyway.
I'm getting used to these arrogant responses. I never had an issue with the smileys. All I am saying is that no one is psychic to know what "****" means and even if it's obvious to someone what it might imply, it's far less explicit than standard forum communication (the smileys). By your own admission you use these without any interference from anyone so why should decidedly less tame language be censored?
Sorry about the O/T
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline  
Old 03-07-2008, 10:53   #7566

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
so we can now sign 2 nonEU players a season? Pretty soon south america will be out of players.
__________________
Milano84 is offline  
Old 03-07-2008, 11:04   #7567

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
or for dru, we can bring dwight yorke and Kenwyne Jones
__________________
Milano84 is offline  
Old 03-07-2008, 11:06   #7568

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
or for dru, we can bring dwight yorke and Kenwyne Jones
If that happens I will immediately defect to Giancarlo's side and agree with all subsequent decisions by management
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline  
Old 03-07-2008, 11:08   #7569

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
http://www.goal.com/en-US/Articolo.a...enutoId=761402

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
__________________
Milano84 is offline  
Old 03-07-2008, 11:16   #7570

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
Relax! Roma might probably let us sign Mauro Esposito........our much anticipated Mr X
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.

Last edited by drucurl; 03-07-2008 at 11:20.
drucurl is offline  
Old 03-07-2008, 11:17   #7571

payne

Registered User
 
payne's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: VDV, Thiago Silva, Hazard, Rui Costa
payne is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
http://www.goal.com/en-US/Articolo.a...enutoId=761402

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
whats ur problem, Julio Baptista isnt that good.
__________________
Galliani here is the plan
  • Sell:Kaladze, Boriello, Janku, Oddo, Gennaro, Gattuso, Seedorf
  • Buy:VDV/Drenthe and Dos Santos
payne is offline  
Old 03-07-2008, 11:19   #7572

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl View Post
I'm getting used to these arrogant responses. I never had an issue with the smileys. All I am saying is that no one is psychic to know what "****" means and even if it's obvious to someone what it might imply, it's far less explicit than standard forum communication (the smileys). By your own admission you use these without any interference from anyone so why should decidedly less tame language be censored?
Sorry about the O/T
dru...where am I arrogant? You have a complaint, I ask/suggest that take it to the admins...what is arrogant about that? I dont have the power to remove smileys...what then should I do with your request? Take it to them on your behalf? Why should I? When you can. There is no appointment required to send them a message. (Now I am arrogant, but my patience is wearing a bit thin)

Dru, that rationale is lower than your usual high standard. A blind person could see what you are omitting. The context is clear.

My admission? I stated I did/do not use them bro..ok I said I hardly ever use them...sorry...let me correct that...I dont use them. Cant recall if I have in the past, but I havent used them in years.
__________________
I Love Milan.

Last edited by Warro Bantan; 03-07-2008 at 11:22. Reason: Mistake
Warro Bantan is offline  
Old 03-07-2008, 11:22   #7573

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero View Post
The Lega has given the ok for 2 EC players (what Jim mentioned a few posts back)...gazzetta, calciomercato...
Is that really all it took? I mean it sounds like it's something that might have been argued for ages and yet it takes them half a day to come to a decision. Makes you wonder why they didn't do this a few years ago Good news though, does it come into immediate effect for the summer transer window?

I would have no objections about getting Crespo on a free at all. Crespo free transfer and Ronaldinho on loan and we can get the defence reinforcements we've all been crying out for!
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline  
Old 03-07-2008, 11:27   #7574

payne

Registered User
 
payne's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: VDV, Thiago Silva, Hazard, Rui Costa
payne is on a distinguished road
according to Goal.com

Spanish daily Marca reports that Robinho could terminate his contract with Real Madrid under the Webster ruling, with the club being entitled to compensation amounting to a mere 10 million euros


if true, i think Milan will make a run @ him, because:
1.) he is brazilian
2.) he will be cheap. (No transfer Fee)

i think he would be great expecially if we cant get Ronnie, but will he be willing to play in Uefa Cup.
__________________
Galliani here is the plan
  • Sell:Kaladze, Boriello, Janku, Oddo, Gennaro, Gattuso, Seedorf
  • Buy:VDV/Drenthe and Dos Santos
payne is offline  
Old 03-07-2008, 11:31   #7575

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_UK View Post
Is that really all it took? I mean it sounds like it's something that might have been argued for ages and yet it takes them half a day to come to a decision. Makes you wonder why they didn't do this a few years ago Good news though, does it come into immediate effect for the summer transer window?

I would have no objections about getting Crespo on a free at all. Crespo free transfer and Ronaldinho on loan and we can get the defence reinforcements we've all been crying out for!
I think it is effective once the transfer window opens. When is that anyway?
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.