AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2008, 21:23   #7786

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
can some1 translate this... http://www.sportmediaset.it/mercato/...lan+ronaldinho

the part about quagliarella has me interested!
Quagliarella is a star I have followed for a while, and I never thought he'd consider leaving Udinese... boy some of my relatives are not going to be happy about that. Some of my family are Udinese supporters... oh boy... and for him to move to Milan...

Milan084, I understand your skepticism about him, but he has also scored 4 times in 8 games in the Brazilian Serie A... from an article I've read... and he did help his side to the first league promotion... that's a task in itself because of the high quality of Brazilian football.

I'd be extremely happy if we get Diogo and Quagliarella... lets NEVER be shortchanged in the attack ever again I say!

In the end I'd like to see this: Inzaghi, Diogo, Quagliarella, Pato... with attacking midfielders being Ronaldinho, Kaka, Seedorf... that'll fix our attack related problems. No more relying on just one player and putting too much pressure on him. I know Diogo and Pato are similar, but it's best to get a player like Diogo before Arsenal gets him.

Last edited by Giancarlo; 05-07-2008 at 21:46.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 06-07-2008, 01:06   #7787

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
yeah quagliarella has been 1 of my fav italians for a while. didnt manutd nearl buy him?
__________________
Milano84 is offline  
Old 06-07-2008, 03:17   #7788

Ghost

Registered User
 
Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Fave Players: Bergkamp, v.Basten, v.Persie
Ghost is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
I know Diogo and Pato are similar, but it's best to get a player like Diogo before Arsenal gets him.
Won't go for him too expensive and at that price a real gamble.
Ghost is offline  
Old 06-07-2008, 03:43   #7789

ZvonimirBoban

Registered User
 
ZvonimirBoban's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2008
Location: IN-DO-NE-SIA...
Fave Players: my username, Baresi, Kaka, GATTUSO, Maldini, Pippo
ZvonimirBoban is on a distinguished road
Diogo? Diogo who? Anyone could explain more of him?

And about Quagliarella, sorry, but he won't get a spot. Where will we put him? He's not a lone striker, and maybe we could put him in one flank but sadly we didn't (and looks like won't) use wingers.
__________________
MILAN! MILAN!
SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN!
SEMPRE PER TE!
ZvonimirBoban is offline  
Old 06-07-2008, 04:41   #7790

Vulli

Reuters Milan Correspondent
 
Vulli's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Republic of Kosovo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Vulli is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
can some1 translate this... http://www.sportmediaset.it/mercato/...lan+ronaldinho

the part about quagliarella has me interested!
]

According to Mediaset, if Joan Laporta’s seat is confirmed in today's elections, Ronaldinho will play for Milan next term and Laporta may consider giving their megastar to Milan on a one-year loan .

So if we get Dinho on-loan then Milan may also move for Udinese’s Fabio Quagliarella

The striker is not particularly content with his contract at Udinese and Carlo Ancelotti is said to have a liking for the 25-year-old Neapolitan
Vulli is offline  
Old 06-07-2008, 04:58   #7791

Vulli

Reuters Milan Correspondent
 
Vulli's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Republic of Kosovo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Vulli is on a distinguished road
Negotiations on Hernanes in last stage

Asked about the rumours linking him with a summer move to Barcelona, Hernanes (23) has said in an interview with Catalan radio station RAC 1 that he will talk with his club about a transfer:

"I will ask my club to let me go because for me joining Barcelona would be a dream come true. I hope they will understand that and reduce the asking price."

Hernanes said that the offer by Barcelona made him change his plans: "Before the interest of Barcelona to sign me, I didn't plan to leave Sao Paulo. But since I received the offer of Barcelona, I changed my mind. This is a great opportunity that I cannot let slip away.

Catalan sports paper Sport claims that Barcelona will make a new offer for Brazilian international Hernanes

After a first offer of 11 million euro was rejected by Sao Paulo, who said to be only willing to talk about the buyout fee of 25 million Barcelona would now launch a second bid of 15 million euro, hoping to wrap up the deal in the end for a fee of 17-18 million euro

The paper claims that the negotiations are now in the final stage and that a deal could be closed next week

Last edited by Vulli; 06-07-2008 at 05:19.
Vulli is offline  
Old 06-07-2008, 05:15   #7792

Vulli

Reuters Milan Correspondent
 
Vulli's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Republic of Kosovo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Vulli is on a distinguished road
Galliani To Milan Fans: Stop Complaining

Galliani, however, believes that these protests are ridiculous, particularly when you consider that the likes of Marco Borriello, Gianluca Zambrotta and Mathieu Flamini have already been signed this summer

Despite failing to qualify for the Champions League, the club is strengthening the squad and increasing the wages. This means we’ll be �35m in the red without Berlusconi’s help

The fans should be happy, as all we’d need to do in order to wipe out or debts is sell Kaka and Andrea Pirlo. Instead they won’t move, so if that’s not a show of love for this side, I don’t know what is

Ronaldinho is not in Pep Guardiola’s plans for the new season, so that cuts the cost down a little, but the problem is his wages,” he explained
In order to meet those demands we’d have to pay next to nothing for the player himself. It all depends on Barcelona.

I can say that Ronaldinho rejected an offer from Manchester City, who were proposing twice as much as Milan
Vulli is offline  
Old 06-07-2008, 05:18   #7793

rt9

Registered User
 
rt9's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Fave Players: marco van basten, rui costa, kaka, pirlo
rt9 is on a distinguished road
Wow, someone should remind him that he's the managing director of AC Milan, not Udinese.
rt9 is offline  
Old 06-07-2008, 05:29   #7794

Vulli

Reuters Milan Correspondent
 
Vulli's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Republic of Kosovo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Vulli is on a distinguished road
I think that we will get Sheva Dinho and maybe Ferarri until the end of the summer mercato and that's it
Vulli is offline  
Old 06-07-2008, 05:46   #7795

Tony75

Registered User
 
Tony75's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Fave Players: Pato, Silva, Abate
Tony75 is on a distinguished road
Horrible, I won't watch next season if that es wears our jersey. Him & emerson can "go fly a kite" for all I care.
__________________
The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The next best time is right now.

Last edited by Warro Bantan; 06-07-2008 at 07:34.
Tony75 is offline  
Old 06-07-2008, 06:32   #7796

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony75 View Post
Horrible, I won't watch next season if that es wears our jersey.
I am sure Berlu and Milan will miss u! The whole organisation will suffer as a result, and we hope u change ur mind, as without u watching, surely we will lose most of our games, and end up being relegated.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony75 View Post
Him & emerson can break their legs for all I care.
Tony 75: I am not going to edit ur post, but I am going to ask u to do so.

We don't advocate this type of post on the site, as wishing ill/harm on our players, well...that's just intolerable.

Consider this a public warning, and let me also say this: I am not happy about the possibility of $heva returning to Milan, except to watch a game, or do some shopping...in fact, I hope he doesn't....but I would never wish something so horrible as for him to break a leg or leg(s).

That's just immature, and not acceptable on this fan site.

Kindly comply with my request to modify ur post.

Thanks.
__________________
I Love Milan.

Last edited by Warro Bantan; 06-07-2008 at 06:38.
Warro Bantan is offline  
Old 06-07-2008, 06:49   #7797

Tony75

Registered User
 
Tony75's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Fave Players: Pato, Silva, Abate
Tony75 is on a distinguished road
Can't edit. In that case I hope only es breaks his legs so he can't come to Milan, and I hope Emerson is sent bagging asap, along with half the faliures in Milan.
__________________
The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The next best time is right now.
Tony75 is offline  
Old 06-07-2008, 07:37   #7798

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Tony75...can't or won't?

I edited it.
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline  
Old 06-07-2008, 07:46   #7799

Tony75

Registered User
 
Tony75's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Fave Players: Pato, Silva, Abate
Tony75 is on a distinguished road
Edit button doesn't show up for me.
__________________
The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The next best time is right now.
Tony75 is offline  
Old 06-07-2008, 07:53   #7800

Tony29.

Registered User
 
Tony29.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
Tony29. is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony75 View Post
Edit button doesn't show up for me.
Warro, we can't edit our posts if +10 minutes pass after we click the "submit reply" button. Only the mods can do that
__________________
People always call it luck when you've acted more sensibly than they have
Tony29. is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.