![]() |
|
|
#8431 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
![]() |
Quote:
I think we will just get Dinho, and one other player, who is not that high-profile. If that happens, I will be fairly happy with the transfer market. To me, Abbiati, Zambrotta, Flamini, Borriello, Abate, and Ronaldinho would represent a fantastic transfer campaign. If we can sign one solid CD (Zapata) then it will be a 8/10 for me. What irked me all summer was Galliani getting hopes up and then bringing them down again. Just go about your business quietly and see what we end up with. Hopefully, hopefully, we get both, but I think it will just be Dinho. |
|
|
|
|
|
#8432 |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 06 2008
![]() |
What happens if Ronaldinho gets injuries again? It's just he looks way too much like Ronaldo did when we got him. Why do we have to buy someone that has had so much trouble the last year?
I have serious concerns here. I hope we really do get a real CF during this transfer season (hopefully before August). |
|
|
|
|
#8433 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8434 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
![]() |
Quote:
? No, honestly with UEFA Cup football, we should be happy with Dinho and one other player, hopefully a CD, where we are woefully thin. With the exception of a few on here, many have forgotten that our defence is vulnerable. We should all tone down our appetite for the attack and focus on our defence, which, frankly, is not up to scratch. A defence that boasts only two world class defenders (Nesta and Zambrotta) needs to strengthen. Alex would be perfect for us, but Zapata is needed. Last edited by Hasan Rossonero; 11-07-2008 at 20:04. |
|
|
|
|
|
#8435 | |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 06 2008
![]() |
Quote:
However, onto your second paragraph... why do you say that? Bayern had to play in the UEFA Cup, yet had 2 or 3 major signings... the fact we have to play in the UEFA Cup should not deter us from signing a great CF. While I'm in favor of Zapata, we must address the attack issue. Our defense is merely adequate (but I'd like it to improve as well). I think our defense is better than what you think, rather it was our attack that was letting us down badly. Remember Maldini is playing another season... I think perhaps we should get a young player from Brazil to play as defender... |
|
|
|
|
|
#8436 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
![]() |
im w/ giancarlo here.... while kaka dinho in the xmas tree will be lethal it can also be useless if we dont have a CF who is physical and can draw attention. borriello doesnt scare me. inzaghi isnt fit often enough to play the amount needed. pato is too young and not really the physical presense up top yet. I mean when barca ran basicall this look they had eto'o uptop. you need a real beast if u run a solo striker.... drogba-esque
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
#8437 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
![]() |
Adebayor 'offered at half-price'
Saturday 12 July, 2008 Emmanuel Adebayor’s agent has said Arsenal are willing to sell him to Milan for “a little more than half” the original £32m asking price. General Manager Adriano Galliani had publicly pulled out of talks when it was rumoured they had set a £32m price-tag on the 24-year-old. This week the Gunners wrote a letter to the Rossoneri confirming they were willing to discuss their position on the Togolese hitman. “We are going towards more reasonable figures that are within Milan’s reach, as they had placed a ceiling on the bid they were willing to make,” explained FIFA agent Vincenzo Morabito on television station Antenna 3. “It is much, much lower than the £32m initially requested. In fact, it’s a little bit more than half that figure. “It is still below the asking price of Samuel Eto’o and Didier Drogba, but they are a little older. “We are working to facilitate the negotiations. The signs are very positive.” Milan have turned their attention back towards Adebayor after Ronaldinho’s fitness concerns raised questions over his £20m price-tag. Although Galliani has said the club is running at a loss in the wake of their failure to qualify for the Champions League, patron Silvio Berlusconi is willing to break the bank for Adebayor. They are also in a strong bargaining position now that Adebayor has made it clear he wishes to leave the Emirates and has rejected a switch to Barcelona. http://www.channel4.com/sport/footba...ia/jul12b.html ---------------- hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
#8438 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
![]() |
i'm gonna assume 20 mil pounds....so 25 mil euros? if thats so, i'd say jump it
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
#8439 | |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 06 2008
![]() |
Quote:
17-20 million pounds I'm estimating would roughly be... 20-25 million Euros. |
|
|
|
|
|
#8440 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
![]() |
tuttomercatoweb is reporting roughly same thing
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
#8441 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
While I think we do indeed need a CD, I don't think we will get one this mercato....
Maldini's decision to postpone his retirement is why I think it won't happen. Its simple really...it will be difficult to attract a good defender who knows that he is third behind Maldini and Kalade for a starting spot.
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
#8442 |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 06 2008
![]() |
I've seen that. If we get Adebayor around 25 million euros... that will definitely be one great piece of negotiation. We will see in the next few days. This is it guys... we are perhaps reaching the peak of our transfer season. Hopefully we'll get one or two more low key signings after this... like that CD we need...
|
|
|
|
|
#8443 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
![]() |
nice rumour progress
![]() if the Management can get Dinho and Ade with such price (or even lower) then I'll salute them ![]() |
|
|
|
|
#8444 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
I don't think we should be too excited about that. I think these are just pure rumor.
__________________
What source you can trust: Perfect: acmilan; MM ![]() OK: Channel4; calciomercato; tg.com; La Gazzetta Awful: Corriere; Tuttosport; tuttomercatoweb Worst: tribalfootball; goal.com |
|
|
|
|
#8445 |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 06 2008
![]() |
|
|
|