AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you want Sheva back?
Yes 32 50.00%
No 32 50.00%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2008, 13:53   #46

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
^^^ If we get him on loan and have to pay his wages...then no.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 02:54   #47

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
^^^ If we get him on loan and have to pay his wages...then no.
True, that's a problem, but at a cut salary I'd definitely consider it.

Then Paloschi can go out on loan to develop.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 03:32   #48

Rico

Registered User
 
Rico's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Skive
Fave Players: Kaka, Massaro, Ancelotti, Gullit, Sheva, Albertini
Rico is on a distinguished road
Loaning out Paloschi... Very interesting. Very interesting indeed.
Rico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 03:34   #49

e-Milan

Registered User
 
e-Milan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
e-Milan is on a distinguished road
if the question is: "do you want sheva back?" then my answer is no.
if the question is: "do you mind if sheva come back?", then my answer is depend on how much do milan has to pay.
e-Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 10:51   #50

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
We should definitely be loaning out Paloschi this season. For now we have Borrielo, Pato, Pippo, Paloschi. When we get the big name striker then Paloschi should be able to go out on loan. It would be best for his development as I really don't trust Carlo's ability to develop him properly.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 16:29   #51

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
As far as I remember, Paloschi will be loaned if we get a new striker (according to Galliani).
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 06:49   #52

dim4e91

Registered User
 
dim4e91's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2008
Location: Скопје MACEDONIA
Fave Players: kaka pirlo nesta maldini gatusso
dim4e91 is on a distinguished road
Last news are that he will come beck!
__________________
dim4e91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 19:56   #53

mihan

Registered User
 
mihan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2000
Location: Canada
mihan is on a distinguished road
I'd love Sheva coming back!!!!

I bet you he can do well again, that's my humble feeling, which was proved at his first joining, Pippo and Nesta's coming, as well as Rui and Gila's.

Back to the topic, Sheva can easily fit in, good header, good positioning. Adebayor is not bad, but what he did for Gunners inludes some box-edge flip overs and draw outs which happen to be the job of... Kaka. Btw, don't put Kaka at the winger, neither Pato, bringing Abate can fulfil this. Chelsea bought Sheva thinking he was the one at age 24, 25, rely on a lot pace to open space. Sheva was not like that when he left Milan. Adebayor would cost us what we paid for Kaka and Pato combined, Sheva can win us some time to find the deal of a young Bierhoff.
mihan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 20:42   #54

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
I've changed my mind. I know I do that sometimes. I don't want Sheva back. And I don't appreciate how he backstabbed Milan. Adebayor is a strong center forward that we need....

By the way, if we get Adebayor for 17 million pounds (20 million euros) he'd be roughly the same as Pato if I recall correctly.
Giancarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2008, 06:10   #55

Rayno_acm

Registered User
 
Rayno_acm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2001
Location: Bulgaria
Fave Players: MVB,Sheva,Weah,Kaka',Pirlo
Rayno_acm is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
I've changed my mind. I know I do that sometimes. I don't want Sheva back. And I don't appreciate how he backstabbed Milan. Adebayor is a strong center forward that we need....

By the way, if we get Adebayor for 17 million pounds (20 million euros) he'd be roughly the same as Pato if I recall correctly.
Oh really??!!
If Sheva backstabbed us, what would you say about what's doing to Arsenal that walking sti...err, I mean Adebayor?
Apart from the fact that he left us, Sheva's always been loyal to us. Always!!! He had never said a bad word for Milan. He would never say such a thing as "pay me as Henry and I'll play like Henry".
If now that walking stick is betraying Arsenal, what makes you think he'd not betray us after a couple of years? He even said, that he prefers Barca, cuz we won't play in CL. So be it.
Adebayor is not strong, he is tall. That 30 goals for Arsenal can't convince me, even if I play with likes of Cesc, Hleb, Rosicky, Flamini, Eduardo and so on, I will score them.
Berbatov is 10 times better than the walking stick. So sorry, that we can't buy him...If we need to buy some powerful striker, we need someone like Drogba, Eto'O, even Gomez. The only advantage of Adebayor is the fact, that he's relatively young. But we don't need anymore a young striker, cuz we already have him, Pato. He can score 20+ goals per season, he scored 9 for 17 games. Less than a half of season. We even have another one as Paloschi, who scored 4 goals in 9 games (don't make me tell you in how much of them he was a sub...).
So now a little bit of experience won't hurt us, and since Pippo won't be able to play more than 20 games per season, a return of Sheva could only benefit us, cuz Sheva is younger and stronger than Pippo.
__________________
FORZA MAGICO MILAN
Rayno_acm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2008, 06:26   #56

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
What has Sheva really got to offer us? Whether you like Adebayor or not, he is young, confident, strong and on the rise. None of which can be said for Sheva.

If it were my choice, I wouldnt have either. BUT beggers cant be choosers.
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2008, 11:50   #57

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayno_acm View Post
Oh really??!!
If Sheva backstabbed us, what would you say about what's doing to Arsenal that walking sti...err, I mean Adebayor?
Apart from the fact that he left us, Sheva's always been loyal to us. Always!!! He had never said a bad word for Milan. He would never say such a thing as "pay me as Henry and I'll play like Henry".
He left for the money and that shows how much character he really has. Chelsea offered him a huge contract, and he left because of the money and you can't deny that.

Quote:

Adebayor is not strong, he is tall. That 30 goals for Arsenal can't convince me, even if I play with likes of Cesc, Hleb, Rosicky, Flamini, Eduardo and so on, I will score them.
Oh yes Adebayor is strong, and he does convince me...

Quote:
If we need to buy some powerful striker, we need someone like Drogba, Eto'O, even Gomez. The only advantage of Adebayor is the fact, that he's relatively young. But we don't need anymore a young striker, cuz we already have him, Pato. He can score 20+ goals per season, he scored 9 for 17 games. Less than a half of season. We even have another one as Paloschi, who scored 4 goals in 9 games (don't make me tell you in how much of them he was a sub...).
Of course I'd prefer Eto'o... but that's not going to happen I don't think. Adebayor is young, but he has a bit more experience than Gomez... wait a minute...

You're claiming we need experience yet you name Mario Gomes who is younger than Adebayor? what in the world?
Giancarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2008, 12:11   #58

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
No
&
Never
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2008, 22:23   #59

Rayno_acm

Registered User
 
Rayno_acm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2001
Location: Bulgaria
Fave Players: MVB,Sheva,Weah,Kaka',Pirlo
Rayno_acm is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
He left for the money and that shows how much character he really has. Chelsea offered him a huge contract, and he left because of the money and you can't deny that.
Well, I thought I wrote "Apart from..."
It's pretty harsh to judge somebody from one single act of his life, especially when every other act of that person shows the opposite...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
...
Of course I'd prefer Eto'o... but that's not going to happen I don't think. Adebayor is young, but he has a bit more experience than Gomez... wait a minute...

You're claiming we need experience yet you name Mario Gomes who is younger than Adebayor? what in the world?
I prefer Gomez over the walking stick, cuz Gomez is really strong (for his age), has a better shot and better skills. And is not that arrogant.

And finally, it doesn't matter whether you like it or not, but the latest news say that till Wednessday (when the team gathers) R10 and Sheva will be Milan players. These days Galliani met Abramovich in Sardegna on Abramovich's yacht (there are some photos in the net), where Abramovich had agreed to let Sheva go back to us.
__________________
FORZA MAGICO MILAN

Last edited by Rayno_acm; 13-07-2008 at 22:42.
Rayno_acm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2008, 23:29   #60

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayno_acm View Post
It's pretty harsh to judge somebody from one single act of his life, especially when every other act of that person shows the opposite...
Sure. But it depends on the magnitude of the action. How much does that action impact others?

Quote:
I prefer Gomez over the walking stick, cuz Gomez is really strong (for his age), has a better shot and better skills. And is not that arrogant.
And what was that atrocious display he did in the Euro Cup? He totally lost his cool.

Quote:

And finally, it doesn't matter whether you like it or not, but the latest news say that till Wednessday (when the team gathers) R10 and Sheva will be Milan players. These days Galliani met Abramovich in Sardegna on Abramovich's yacht (there are some photos in the net), where Abramovich had agreed to let Sheva go back to us.
That would be terrible...

I'm fine with Ronaldinho... okay... but we still need a real striker. And not another 32 year old washed up striker that is out of form. Why not get a younger striker? Even Drogba would be a better choice than Sheva. Hah! I hope that Galliani met Abra for Drogba, not Sheva.
Giancarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.