![]() |
|
|
#8626 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
![]() |
Ronaldinho is in the pool with Galliani and others. Everyones smiling.
Suddenly the night of xbox360 has taken a licentious turn. |
|
|
|
|
#8627 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2007
Location: Boston
![]() |
Sorry for this off topic question, but when does the season schedule come out?
|
|
|
|
|
#8628 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
how on earth do the news get all this info? I bet gazzetta knew about this dinner before Bronzetti did!
latest reports say that the deal may not be concluded today but should be done tomorrow.. however - there is another thing that came to my mind... kaka wanted to go to the olympics so badly but Milan said no...Ronaldinho also seems to be set to join the Olympics and has been training for it, but what if he becomes a Milan player? it would be unfair to Kaka.. |
|
|
|
|
#8629 | |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 06 2008
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8630 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
The deal is almost done. Barcelona said "the two offers are both satisfying".
Given that Man City is going no further in the deal, and has no representatives in Barcelona, this statement formally declares that Barca consider Milan's offer satisfying. It is said that Galliani and Laporta will meet tonight, to put the deal on paper and sign. The announcement is expected tonight or tomorrow morning.
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|
|
#8631 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2007
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8632 | |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 06 2008
![]() |
Quote:
With some luck, the deal will be done by tonight... |
|
|
|
|
|
#8633 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
The problem is big: Kaką was denied the opportunity to go, while R10 would left free to go. I don't think Galliani will leave him to go, because it would represent an unequal threatment of players in the same conditions.
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|
|
#8634 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
![]() |
Quote:
I'm interested on terms, if ronaldinho is only 15-18 mil. there should be budget for another good move. Whether its adebayor, boruc, zapata, pavlyuchenko, thiago neves who knows... however i expect something more
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8635 | |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 06 2008
![]() |
Quote:
I'd really prefer a CF... over anything else right now. Pavlyuchenko I heard has a release fee of 10 million.... according to goal.crap... which is plausible... he also turned down an offer to play in Roma. http://www.goal.com/en-US/Articolo.a...enutoId=776162 However Fifa agent and Russian football expert Stefano Castagna does not think that Pavlyuchenko will complete a transfer to Serie A any time soon. "The fee is too high for a player who was certainly impressive at the European Championships, but has been mostly inconsistent at club level," he said to Laromasiamonoi.it. "I suppose that Roma have other targets at present anyway. Furthermore he already plays for Spartak Moscow in the Champions League and I don't know if he has given any thought to leaving his homeland," Castagna added. "Then again, it is never easy to buy from Russian clubs. I reckon that his fee is in the region of €10m, and he commands wages of about €2m." -------- So far Pav and Ronaldinho we would pay roughly 25-30 million... acceptable... superb on the negotiation front... |
|
|
|
|
|
#8636 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2008
![]() |
Gazzetta reports that Barca have accepted Milan's offer but since the player's contract is complicated, the final decision will take some time. Every detail willl be sorted out calmly.
But again, it doesn't have any official quotes so just keep hangin'. Edit: Barca are satisfied with both offers (City and Milan). Now its up to the player to decide. Last edited by t.gianni; 14-07-2008 at 13:04. |
|
|
|
|
#8637 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
I don't think we'll see another signing, especially a striker, considering how much we paid for Borriello's half (10 M).
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|
|
|
#8638 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
Gio, I dont think Galliani will want to piss Ronaldinho off just right now, I think Dinho will be going to the Olympics for sure. I also think that maybe Dinho's move to Milan will be postponed to after the olympics just so that Dinho was not technically a Milan player so we couldn't tell him not to go. Hope that doesnt piss Kaka off.
|
|
|
|
|
#8639 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
Quote:
Just hypothesysing.
__________________
... Is watching you ...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8640 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|