![]() |
|
|
#8656 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: San Paolo, MVB, Safet Susic, The Divine Ponytail
![]() |
http://www.channel4.com/sport/footba...ia/jul14s.html
channel 4 reports that barcelona will take three days to decide on our offer, and it's only 8 million pounds About our next signing, I agree with you Giancarlo that we need a CF, but still I'd prefer a goalie, although the chances about us going for someone like Boruc are slim. I like Warro's conclusion with the article about Frey refusing to join us - it could be a sign we really are after a GK. But I think it's far down on management's list of priorities, especially after rumours about Dida getting back his form. |
|
|
|
|
#8657 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8658 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: Kaka, Albertini, Serginho, Maldini, Rivaldo
![]() |
I'm keeping my fingers cross... hope this works out for us....
We need some defenders now
__________________
Massimo Tartaglia
|
|
|
|
|
#8659 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2007
Location: Chicago, USA
Fave Players: Maldini
![]() |
I'm with you giancarlo, i'd like a forward too-i've been waiting since Sheva left!
Milano, you really think they'd pay 15 mil? I also saw that Mutu is interested in Roma, I haven't heard a peep from other teams about Borriello other than Genoa wanting to keep him. If we did sell him for 15 though that'd be one hell of a piece of business and I'd applaud it wholeheartedly. |
|
|
|
|
#8660 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Zlatan, Pato, Silva, Nesta & Robinho
![]() |
If we dont sign ronaldinho i will be really depresseD ~~
Ronaldinho and his agent themselves want to come to milan and the barca board are letting him go ... if we are to lose him to man city .. it just shows how low galliani has become ... were losing one of the worlds best for 10 million ![]()
__________________
Abbiati Sokratis Thiago Nesta Antonini Flamini Pirlo Boateng Pato Ibrahimovic Ronaldinho
|
|
|
|
|
#8661 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Guys, better you get used to the idea that with Ronaldinho our mercato will be closed.
I don't want to think about anyone, in this moment. I just enjoy one of the possible best signing of Milan history.
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|
|
#8662 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Zlatan, Pato, Silva, Nesta & Robinho
![]() |
Quote:
and defenders are more unrealistic ![]()
__________________
Abbiati Sokratis Thiago Nesta Antonini Flamini Pirlo Boateng Pato Ibrahimovic Ronaldinho
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8663 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2007
![]() |
Quote:
If we spent 25 for him okay...but the money we saved on Dinho + another 5can probably get us a quality striker. |
|
|
|
|
|
#8664 | |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 06 2008
![]() |
Quote:
If we pay between 8-10 million pounds for Ronaldinho, there is no way our mercato is closed. Berlusconi allocated far more than that... and the fact we are getting him for such a low fee... is quite astounding. The player does not want to go to Man City, therefore Barcelona are stuck in accepting the reduced fee. |
|
|
|
|
|
#8665 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
And Laporta won't let him go for less than 20 M.
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|
|
|
#8666 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2007
![]() |
Quote:
Boriello, Pato, Pippo, is not enough. I think Paloschi is going to be loaned out, therefore Sheva ( ) on loan might be something we need to push for just for some depth. |
|
|
|
|
|
#8667 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2008
![]() |
Bronzetti will certainly command a big amount in his commission. This is possibly his biggest transfer to/from Spain, ever. Also, we will have to pay the fees to Vincenzo Morabito who was hired for the Adebayor job.
|
|
|
|
|
#8668 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
I think we'll stay this way, even because Pato is considered a starter by Ancelotti, who has declared today that Pato's talent is still almost fully undiscovered. Adding another striker would close room for Pato, something which the board is not going to do.
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|
|
|
#8669 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
![]() |
Morabito is Adebayor's agent, so we don't owe him anything.
__________________
Il passato non si dimentica... mai... |
|
|
|
|
#8670 | |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 06 2008
![]() |
Quote:
Either way, the Ronaldinho deal will perhaps be one of the most successful of our mercato... Unlike Ranieri and Juve, we had some ambition this mercato. They just declared their mercato closed... now, I know that Juve fans are probably in an uproar about that. One crappy signing after another lol... |
|
|
|