AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14-07-2008, 14:03   #8656

Stitch

Registered User
 
Stitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: San Paolo, MVB, Safet Susic, The Divine Ponytail
Stitch is an unknown quantity at this point
http://www.channel4.com/sport/footba...ia/jul14s.html

channel 4 reports that barcelona will take three days to decide on our offer, and it's only 8 million pounds

About our next signing, I agree with you Giancarlo that we need a CF, but still I'd prefer a goalie, although the chances about us going for someone like Boruc are slim. I like Warro's conclusion with the article about Frey refusing to join us - it could be a sign we really are after a GK. But I think it's far down on management's list of priorities, especially after rumours about Dida getting back his form.
__________________
YES DZEKO !!!!!!!

www.fksinfo.com
Stitch is offline  
Old 14-07-2008, 14:04   #8657

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtelly View Post
I think galliani said something like "The only 'chenko' i want is Shevchenko" so I don't see Pavlyuchenko happening. I too think if Dinho comes we'll be done for the time being, probably so that we can have a decent campaign to ensure CL qualification and then bring in a big forward. However, if Ade's price really did drop that much and we don't get him because we blew our load early for Borriello, that'd be a big disappointment. I'm not super blown away by Pavlyuchenko, he's good for sure, but I think we can do better. If that cannot happen financially this year, then let's get Dinho, rally the troops, and call it a mercato.
on other hand. borriello could command a transfer of over 15 mil. so we could move him. if carlo and galliani arent sold on him. they will. Roma wants him
__________________
Milano84 is offline  
Old 14-07-2008, 14:05   #8658

HO-YOUNG

Registered User
 
HO-YOUNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: Kaka, Albertini, Serginho, Maldini, Rivaldo
HO-YOUNG is on a distinguished road
I'm keeping my fingers cross... hope this works out for us....
We need some defenders now
__________________
Massimo Tartaglia
HO-YOUNG is offline  
Old 14-07-2008, 14:07   #8659

jtelly

Registered User
 
jtelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2007
Location: Chicago, USA
Fave Players: Maldini
jtelly is on a distinguished road
I'm with you giancarlo, i'd like a forward too-i've been waiting since Sheva left!
Milano, you really think they'd pay 15 mil? I also saw that Mutu is interested in Roma, I haven't heard a peep from other teams about Borriello other than Genoa wanting to keep him. If we did sell him for 15 though that'd be one hell of a piece of business and I'd applaud it wholeheartedly.
jtelly is offline  
Old 14-07-2008, 14:13   #8660

Dr Milano

Registered User
 
Dr Milano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Zlatan, Pato, Silva, Nesta & Robinho
Dr Milano is on a distinguished road
If we dont sign ronaldinho i will be really depresseD ~~

Ronaldinho and his agent themselves want to come to milan and the barca board are letting him go ...


if we are to lose him to man city .. it just shows how low galliani has become ... were losing one of the worlds best for 10 million
__________________
Abbiati
Sokratis Thiago Nesta Antonini
Flamini Pirlo Boateng
Pato Ibrahimovic Ronaldinho

Dr Milano is offline  
Old 14-07-2008, 14:13   #8661

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Guys, better you get used to the idea that with Ronaldinho our mercato will be closed.

I don't want to think about anyone, in this moment. I just enjoy one of the possible best signing of Milan history.
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline  
Old 14-07-2008, 14:15   #8662

Dr Milano

Registered User
 
Dr Milano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Zlatan, Pato, Silva, Nesta & Robinho
Dr Milano is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanni View Post
Guys, better you get used to the idea that with Ronaldinho our mercato will be closed.

I don't want to think about anyone, in this moment. I just enjoy one of the possible best signing of Milan history.
agreed .. mate after Ronaldinho i think its over ... Its highly unlikely were getting a new goalie

and defenders are more unrealistic
__________________
Abbiati
Sokratis Thiago Nesta Antonini
Flamini Pirlo Boateng
Pato Ibrahimovic Ronaldinho

Dr Milano is offline  
Old 14-07-2008, 14:17   #8663

Mr. Anonymous

Registered User
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Mr. Anonymous is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanni View Post
Guys, better you get used to the idea that with Ronaldinho our mercato will be closed.

I don't want to think about anyone, in this moment. I just enjoy one of the possible best signing of Milan history.
Even if they only pay between 8 to 10 million pounds?

If we spent 25 for him okay...but the money we saved on Dinho + another 5can probably get us a quality striker.
Mr. Anonymous is offline  
Old 14-07-2008, 14:20   #8664

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
http://www.channel4.com/sport/footba...ia/jul14s.html

channel 4 reports that barcelona will take three days to decide on our offer, and it's only 8 million pounds

About our next signing, I agree with you Giancarlo that we need a CF, but still I'd prefer a goalie, although the chances about us going for someone like Boruc are slim. I like Warro's conclusion with the article about Frey refusing to join us - it could be a sign we really are after a GK. But I think it's far down on management's list of priorities, especially after rumours about Dida getting back his form.
Yeah, well if we get what we are asking for (and because Ronaldinho wants to leave)... we would most certainly have the budget for at least one more player. I do not think that our mercato will be closed after we sign Ronaldinho.

If we pay between 8-10 million pounds for Ronaldinho, there is no way our mercato is closed. Berlusconi allocated far more than that... and the fact we are getting him for such a low fee... is quite astounding. The player does not want to go to Man City, therefore Barcelona are stuck in accepting the reduced fee.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 14-07-2008, 14:22   #8665

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Anonymous View Post
Even if they only pay between 8 to 10 million pounds?

If we spent 25 for him okay...but the money we saved on Dinho + another 5can probably get us a quality striker.
You don't consider wages, which are the biggest cost in football transactions, plus commission fees.
And Laporta won't let him go for less than 20 M.
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline  
Old 14-07-2008, 14:28   #8666

Mr. Anonymous

Registered User
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Mr. Anonymous is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanni View Post
You don't consider wages, which are the biggest cost in football transactions, plus commission fees.
And Laporta won't let him go for less than 20 M.
Perhaps...but although he would be my last choice maybe Sheva on a loan would be advantageous.

Boriello, Pato, Pippo, is not enough. I think Paloschi is going to be loaned out, therefore Sheva () on loan might be something we need to push for just for some depth.
Mr. Anonymous is offline  
Old 14-07-2008, 14:31   #8667

t.gianni

Registered User
 
t.gianni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2008
t.gianni is on a distinguished road
Bronzetti will certainly command a big amount in his commission. This is possibly his biggest transfer to/from Spain, ever. Also, we will have to pay the fees to Vincenzo Morabito who was hired for the Adebayor job.
t.gianni is offline  
Old 14-07-2008, 14:31   #8668

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Anonymous View Post
Perhaps...but although he would be my last choice maybe Sheva on a loan would be advantageous.

Boriello, Pato, Pippo, is not enough. I think Paloschi is going to be loaned out, therefore Sheva () on loan might be something we need to push for just for some depth.
If another striker arrives, Borriello will leave.
I think we'll stay this way, even because Pato is considered a starter by Ancelotti, who has declared today that Pato's talent is still almost fully undiscovered.
Adding another striker would close room for Pato, something which the board is not going to do.
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline  
Old 14-07-2008, 14:32   #8669

Capo Ultra

Registered User
 
Capo Ultra's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Capo Ultra is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by t.gianni View Post
Bronzetti will certainly command a big amount in his commission. This is possibly his biggest transfer to/from Spain, ever. Also, we will have to pay the fees to Vincenzo Morabito who was hired for the Adebayor job.
Morabito is Adebayor's agent, so we don't owe him anything.
__________________
Il passato non si dimentica... mai...
Capo Ultra is offline  
Old 14-07-2008, 14:36   #8670

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanni View Post
If another striker arrives, Borriello will leave.
I think we'll stay this way, even because Pato is considered a starter by Ancelotti, who has declared today that Pato's talent is still almost fully undiscovered.
Adding another striker would close room for Pato, something which the board is not going to do.
I'm still a tad bit concerned we're lacking that strong physical presence amongst our forwards. Don't get me wrong, it's always great to see Pato play... I still think we need a strong CF that could partner with him...

Either way, the Ronaldinho deal will perhaps be one of the most successful of our mercato...

Unlike Ranieri and Juve, we had some ambition this mercato. They just declared their mercato closed... now, I know that Juve fans are probably in an uproar about that. One crappy signing after another lol...
Giancarlo is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.