AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15-07-2008, 09:56   #8746

almilan

Registered User
 
almilan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2004
Location: Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Gullit, Shevchenko, Kaka
almilan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulli View Post
Adriano Galliani has just reached Joan Laporta. The vice-president of Milan would decide: Milan intends to close immediately with Barça for Ronaldinho turnover of 20 million euros
Source? U sure?
__________________
To the Brave and Faithful Nothing is Impossible
almilan is offline  
Old 15-07-2008, 09:56   #8747

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Where is the source guys?

Beside, 20M is a fair price for R10. Lets see if Zapata is coming too
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 15-07-2008, 09:58   #8748

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
I just want to see the best for the team, and I'll be very angry if this deal fails. But I feel that Ronaldinho himself will do a lot of pushing. I just want to see the best for Milan, that's all. Sometimes I defend management quite vehemently, and I hope that they succeed in getting him here ASAP.
That’s what she said…

I don’t think it will come to that.
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 15-07-2008, 09:59   #8749

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl View Post
It's true Giancarlo you are one of the most loyal/passionate Milanista...if you were Galliani our lineup would have included Grosso, Sanctroce (bad spelling), Quags, Toni, Aguero Schweinsteiger, Fabregas,Alves, Aguero and Eto'o (sadly you'll never buy Quaresma ) Coming to think of it....I want YOU to VP after Galliani
Well I'm a bit more conservative than that... I wouldn't want to cause any imbalances in the team... I'd definitely get Grosso... I would have bought Quagliarella... Eto'o maybe... Schweinsteiger or Ronaldinho to think of it... maybe in the end would have gone for Ronaldinho as Bayern were unwilling to sell Schweinsteiger... and Barca were more willing.

Well once I finish my masters, maybe I could head back to Italy and try to get the job lol. Replace one nutcase with another

Anyways, I hear that despite Galliani's unconventional theatrics, a deal has been reached...
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 15-07-2008, 10:00   #8750

Vulli

Reuters Milan Correspondent
 
Vulli's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Republic of Kosovo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Vulli is on a distinguished road
Ronaldinho is Rosonero - For the announcement, is a matter of hours, perhaps minutes
Vulli is offline  
Old 15-07-2008, 10:02   #8751

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
hope this is not another Suazo fiasco
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline  
Old 15-07-2008, 10:02   #8752

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Where did u get this info?
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 15-07-2008, 10:02   #8753

ThrusT

Registered User
 
ThrusT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Pirlo, Serginho, Baresi, Rui Costa
ThrusT is on a distinguished road
Berlusconi and Galliani want the deal to be closed today, I'm expecting an official announcement in the evening.
When reading the reports I believe the price will be between 20 and 25 milion Euros. We have apparently raised our offer to satisfy Laporta.
ThrusT is offline  
Old 15-07-2008, 10:03   #8754

Vulli

Reuters Milan Correspondent
 
Vulli's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Republic of Kosovo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Vulli is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by almilan View Post
Source? U sure?

La gazzetta dello sport and tuttomercato
Vulli is offline  
Old 15-07-2008, 10:04   #8755

almilan

Registered User
 
almilan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2004
Location: Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Gullit, Shevchenko, Kaka
almilan is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks looks good fingers crossed!
__________________
To the Brave and Faithful Nothing is Impossible
almilan is offline  
Old 15-07-2008, 10:04   #8756

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulli View Post
Ronaldinho is Rosonero - For the announcement, is a matter of hours, perhaps minutes
Make it minutes and it better happen soon... I'm getting anxious here...

Anyways guys, there was a tragedy in Italy today...Gionata Mingozzi, a rising talent in Italy, midfielder, was killed in a car crash on his way to a medical.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...urope&&cc=5901

Giancarlo is offline  
Old 15-07-2008, 10:05   #8757

Mr. Anonymous

Registered User
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Mr. Anonymous is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrusT View Post
Berlusconi and Galliani want the deal to be closed today, I'm expecting an official announcement in the evening.
When reading the reports I believe the price will be between 20 and 25 milion Euros. We have apparently raised our offer to satisfy Laporta.
Barca did a really good job if they got 25 Million outta us for this guy...cause that's a ton and could explain why Galiani came out of the meeting with that messed "i've been taken for a ride and slapped without a kiss" type look on his face.

The Mercato will be closed if we spent 25 Million on this guy!
Mr. Anonymous is offline  
Old 15-07-2008, 10:05   #8758

marcovb

Registered User
 
marcovb's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Fave Players: Maldini,Van Basten,Kaka
marcovb is on a distinguished road
È praticamente tutto fatto per il trasferimento del brasiliano in rossonero. L'accordo è stato trovato da Galliani e Laporta per una cifra attorno ai 20 milioni di euro. In serata il vicepresidente rossonero rientrerà in Italia insieme al giocatore che domani sarà ufficialmente presentato a Milanello


Benvenuto Ronaldinho!!!!!!!!

Now with the two best offensive players in the world Borriello can be the next Serie A top scorer

but if it will go wrong i think he is thew last player that will come to Milan from spain
marcovb is offline  
Old 15-07-2008, 10:06   #8759

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
Make it minutes and it better happen soon... I'm getting anxious here...

Anyways guys, there was a tragedy in Italy today...Gionata Mingozzi, a rising talent in Italy, midfielder, was killed in a car crash on his way to a medical.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...urope&&cc=5901

Sad indeed. RIP.
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 15-07-2008, 10:07   #8760

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcovb View Post
È praticamente tutto fatto per il trasferimento del brasiliano in rossonero. L'accordo è stato trovato da Galliani e Laporta per una cifra attorno ai 20 milioni di euro. In serata il vicepresidente rossonero rientrerà in Italia insieme al giocatore che domani sarà ufficialmente presentato a Milanello


Benvenuto Ronaldinho!!!!!!!!

Now with the two best offensive players in the world Borriello can be the next Serie A top scorer

but if it will go wrong i think he is thew last player that will come to Milan from spain
20 million is a respectable fee for both sides... it's not too much for Milan, and not too little for Laporta and Barca... it'll save face with both sides... as being adequate.
Giancarlo is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.