![]() |
|
|
#9016 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
Not directly, but if we play Ronaldinho & Kaka then that limits the strikers to just 1 spot. It all depends on where Ancelotti sees Boriello in the pecking order, if all 3 strikers are fit and Pato & Inzaghi are always ahead of him then i don't think he'll stay long.
__________________
... Is watching you ...
|
|
|
|
|
#9017 | ||
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
Quote:
Quote:
In this stage, I do prefer Gila to Boriello as Gila is a better type of big striker (phisically). Still I hope we will buy a big striker (ideal one is Ade, realistic one is unfamous/cheap striker who doesnt mind to play from the bench). I am still ok with our GK's. If Kalac plays like last season, he will be our number one if Dida fails to get his top performance but somehow I feel Dida will get his top form. ![]() So, we can spend money for GK next year. The same goes to fullback(s). Zambrotta, Bonera, Oddo, Favalli plus Antonini are still OK for me. |
||
|
|
|
|
#9018 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
Carlo will give the bench players a chance to shine in UEFA, which is our second target. Not bad at all, for players like Marco. I don't agree with Siregar, IMO Borriello is the better first striker compared to Gila. The last Gila could just pass the ball back. Borriello is more powerful, has better shot and heading abilities. Gila could just hold the ball well, and Marco has much more personality than Alberto.
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|
|
|
#9019 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
Quote:
He also has 1 thing Gilardino doesn't have alot of right now and that's confidence.
__________________
... Is watching you ...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9020 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
People here always ask for big target man or powerful striker.
TO me, Borreillo is just that, he might not be as tall as Ade but make no mistake Borreillo is strong. Just look at his build, he is not a skinny people, he is pretty thick and wide. Don't get me wrong, I would love to see Ade at Milan too but come to think of it, both Ade and Borreillo just had a great season and I just don't see why people including Carlo are writing Borreillo out while making Ade as the next big thing. |
|
|
|
|
#9021 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: Los Angeles
![]() |
dinho is done, now we need more defenders.. come on 2 centre backs and another wing back will do good.. oh another gk too.
|
|
|
|
|
#9022 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
3000 season tickets just this morning. Incredible.
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|
|
#9023 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gilardino, Buffon, Nesta...
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#9024 |
|
Reuters Milan Correspondent
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Republic of Kosovo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#9025 |
|
Reuters Milan Correspondent
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Republic of Kosovo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
![]() |
What do you think what number Dinho will have ? I hope to see him with # 10 but is unlikely, what do you think ??
|
|
|
|
|
#9026 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
He will get 10. Last year Kaka deserved that number after Rui Costa had left.
|
|
|
|
|
#9027 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
R10 will become R11
Thats what I think, as Gila left |
|
|
|
|
#9028 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
How many season tickets were sold last year? I think it was around 40,000 or something like that. It'll be interesting to compare the numbers and see how much of a positive impact he'll have on our attendances.
__________________
... Is watching you ...
|
|
|
|
|
#9029 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2007
Location: BiH
Fave Players: Rino,Ricky,Sandro & Pirlo
![]() |
Galliani said that we are goingg for Zapata!!
|
|
|
|
|
#9030 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
I've just seen a video on italian telly, which shows Ronaldinho getting off the private airplane, signing authographs for the stewards (!) and getting welcomed by Leonardo.
He landed at 1 pm , therefore 25 minutes ago.
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|