AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16-07-2008, 08:25   #9046

Vulli

Reuters Milan Correspondent
 
Vulli's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Republic of Kosovo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Vulli is on a distinguished road
Ronaldinho ~ New Season , New Club !! AC MILAN HERE I COME !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XsExG2FyMc
Vulli is offline  
Old 16-07-2008, 08:48   #9047

Russo-Neri

Registered User
 
Russo-Neri's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Russo-Neri is on a distinguished road
Does anyone have a link to Galliani saying we're after Zapata? Or is that just someone's wishful thinking???
Russo-Neri is offline  
Old 16-07-2008, 09:03   #9048

_Ace

Registered User
 
_Ace's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gilardino, Buffon, Nesta...
_Ace is on a distinguished road
I can give you a link where Galliani says our summer mercato is over...

acmilan.com that would be
_Ace is offline  
Old 16-07-2008, 09:03   #9049

_MaJi_tz

Registered User
 
_MaJi_tz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2005
Location: Tuzla(Salt City), BiH
Fave Players: Gennarinho Gattuso
_MaJi_tz is on a distinguished road
MILANELLO - During the press conference of presentation, Adriano Galliani explained that 'Milan's transfer campaign is finished with Ronaldinho. Paloschi, Abate, and Simic might leave. But there will be no more new arrivals, absolutely.' | |
__________________



... 110 anni di storia, combatti per la gloria ...



Andriy Shevchenko - July 1, 1999 - May 26, 2006
_MaJi_tz is offline  
Old 16-07-2008, 09:11   #9050

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanni View Post
Some rumours say that Borriello was told since the day of his contract signing of a possible arrive of Ronaldinho.
And i think R10 doesn't really bother Borriello. I think he bothers Seedorf.
I really do think we need another striker... but on the subject of Borriello. Ronaldinho is a playmaker, not a strker. Borriello shouldn't feel like he is under more competition. If we were to get another striker he would be.

I feel that we still need another striker... Inzaghi can't play all the time. But if this is it, this still has been a satisfying transfer season, and perhaps the best in Italy hands down.

Last edited by Giancarlo; 16-07-2008 at 09:16.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 16-07-2008, 09:14   #9051

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by _MaJi_tz View Post
MILANELLO - During the press conference of presentation, Adriano Galliani explained that 'Milan's transfer campaign is finished with Ronaldinho. Paloschi, Abate, and Simic might leave. But there will be no more new arrivals, absolutely.' | |
Well in that case, lets keep Simic and Paloschi. Abate can be loaned out.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 16-07-2008, 09:29   #9052

Mr. Anonymous

Registered User
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Mr. Anonymous is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russo-Neri View Post
Does anyone have a link to Galliani saying we're after Zapata? Or is that just someone's wishful thinking???
No, I think that's it!

Galiani has said the mercato is shut!
Mr. Anonymous is offline  
Old 16-07-2008, 09:31   #9053

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Anonymous View Post
No, I think that's it!

Galiani has said the mercato is shut!
That's fine. We have a great squad as it stands, and I expect Paloschi to stay... so there is no need for anything more right now... though I was wishing maybe... but it is understandable. We have increased the depth of our squad immensely... and our transfer season has been better than our rivals (even though they qualified for the CL, and we didn't). We should be pleased.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 16-07-2008, 09:31   #9054

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulli View Post
RONALDINHO SALUTA BARCELLONA IN ARRIVO AL MILAN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKWG_lXmFdc
Man, this what I really expect! Great stuff mate! I really appreciate it!

Many thanks!
Siregar is offline  
Old 16-07-2008, 09:36   #9055

Mr. Anonymous

Registered User
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Mr. Anonymous is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
I really do think we need another striker... but on the subject of Borriello. Ronaldinho is a playmaker, not a strker. Borriello shouldn't feel like he is under more competition. If we were to get another striker he would be.

I feel that we still need another striker... Inzaghi can't play all the time. But if this is it, this still has been a satisfying transfer season, and perhaps the best in Italy hands down.
You seem to think Boriello is a good signing. So I don't think you want to get rid of him. Therefore he and Pato would have to share time already as the main strikers. Then theres Pippo & Paloschi.

Paloschi already wants to leave because he thinks he's not gonna have enough playing time.

Without Boriello definately...but with him, getting another world class striker could be a little over board.
Mr. Anonymous is offline  
Old 16-07-2008, 09:38   #9056

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Anonymous View Post
You seem to think Boriello is a good signing. So I don't think you want to get rid of him. Therefore he and Pato would have to share time already as the main strikers. Then theres Pippo & Paloschi.

Paloschi already wants to leave because he thinks he's not gonna have enough playing time.

Without Boriello definately...but with him, getting another world class striker could be a little over board.
I just said I don't think we will get another striker... and I think Paloschi most certainly should get some playing time... I don't think he should be loaned out. I think Borriello is fine for now and after all he does have something to prove.

My take is this: Keep Paloschi and close the mercato, or loan out Paloschi and get another striker.

Either one is fine by me.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 16-07-2008, 09:39   #9057

forward

Registered User
 
forward's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: UA
Fave Players: AC Milan TEAM
forward is on a distinguished road
Actually, goal.crap has an interesting series of articles titled "top 10 transfers",
previously Zambrotta and Flamini were the top 2, now I am pretty sure Ronaldinho will join them to give the top 3 to Milan..
we should be pretty satisfied with the transfer season as it is
__________________
TU SEI TUTTA LA MIA VITA
forward is offline  
Old 16-07-2008, 09:41   #9058

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
With Ronaldinho coming, we are now sure (or almost 99% sure lol) that we will play 4-3-2-1 ...

Ronaldinho will allow Seedorf to rest, as well as Pirlo (replaced by Seedorf for example) and Kaka' !! If Ancelotti does a good turnover, it could be awesome as the guys could be almost always at 100% physically.

And if we play 4-3-2-1, we don't need any new striker except if we sell/loan one because we have for moment Pato, Inzaghi (for very important games), Borriello and Paloschi (could be our joker if needed, and he will be needed for sure).

And sincerely, if our "new" striker has to be Sheva, I'd rather give a new chance to Borriello and keep Paloschi instead of taking Shevchenko.
GeoTav is offline  
Old 16-07-2008, 09:45   #9059

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancelotti View Post
“It has been a unique summer but we will be competitive on all fronts next year with Gianluca Zambrotta, Mathieu Flamini, Ronaldinho and Marco Borriello.

“We have so many options now and we have a nice mix of youth and experience. With Kaka and Dinho in hand I can come up with some new tactics.”
I am so happy to read it. I will wait for what tactic he will use.
Siregar is offline  
Old 16-07-2008, 09:55   #9060

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Paloschi should ge. He needs games LOTS. I am still sure Palo will have chances in Milan but still he needs more than that.

Simic could also go, so we can push Darmian as our backup for DC (not only register for roster like last season).

Abate, just like he said, will go. He is still so young to compete to our midfielders.
Siregar is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.