AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17-07-2008, 11:47   #9151

RIO

Moderator
 
RIO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 1999
Location: Twin Peaks, SF, CA, USA
Fave Players: the Under-12s
RIO is on a distinguished road
You mods...
Personally, I hope that Ronaldo (if anyone has seen the gut he's been sporting recently, he passed the "little Ronaldo" stage a while back) is not the last signing we make. Even if he plays like the fit and focused guy of three years ago with his new surroundings and team-mates, it doesn't address our most pressing problems, which are in defense and goal. The steps have been good, but the journey is not over yet.
__________________
All the cutest puppies support AC Milan.
RIO is offline  
Old 17-07-2008, 12:25   #9152

hwmook

Registered User
 
hwmook's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2003
Location: singapore
Fave Players: maldini/gattuso/shev
hwmook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Anonymous View Post
I like the second formation, but would make it more like this....

---------------kalac--------------
Oddo----nesta----kaladza---zambro
--------flamini--gattusso---------
--------------pirlo----------------
---kaka-------------------rony----
---------------pato---------------

By putting Ronny and Kaka wide we could stretch the defense, and allow Pato to drop back a little. It possibly could avoid the problem so many people feel could happen which is Ronny and Kaka patroling the same space.
Not a bad formation but i would drop oddo and go with Bonera. It seem to me that ronaldinho prefer to roam on the left flank and kaka on the right flank so i don't see how they will be stepping on each other toes. This is a very interesting formation, 3 very mobile attackers with a free to go forward Pirlo too.

I think one big advantage to this R10 transfer is he bring a lot of options to our teams, suddenly i can think of many different formation and lineups which our squad can play with.

With this transfers, i think some players should be let go. Brocchi and emerson, 1 must go. Paloschi to go on loan IMO, he need more matches and gain a reputation for himself. 1 more defender to replace Simic and 1 more goalkeeper to make the wonder team for this season.
hwmook is offline  
Old 17-07-2008, 13:18   #9153

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
It's really up to Carlo to deal with the issue between kaka` and Ronaldinho. That's what it is up for for a top-class coach like Ancelotti. Hey, if he can solve the problem, then everyone benefits right?

And, I suspect that Kaka` and Ronaldinho will have rotation with each other at some stage as well, which becomes critical when it comes to CL (assumign Milan is back on track next year).

I would really let go of Brocchi; he didn't impress.

I still would love to have one DC in order to make the squad complete, at least for this year.
Jeff is offline  
Old 17-07-2008, 13:46   #9154

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
i expect to see mostly the xmas tree w/ dinho and kaka behind loan striker. then pato subbing for 1, or to rest... starting for 1 and switching to a 4-3-1-2....should be simple and effective.
__________________
Milano84 is offline  
Old 17-07-2008, 16:34   #9155

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Guys, i'm using this thread for a personal purpose but wanted to reach the highest number of people. Within a few hours i will leave for Southern Italy for my deserved holidays. I will come back at the beginning of September. Just wanted to wish all of you who are going on vacation to have a great time, and all of you to keep going this thread and to have faith in this great, great team.
This season is starting under good premises.

FORZA MILAN!
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline  
Old 17-07-2008, 16:41   #9156

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
take care Gio, be sure to hit Sardegna
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 17-07-2008, 16:51   #9157

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
bring me back a present Gio ... female, about 5' 10", nice figure, likes english guys

Have a great time buddy, you'd earned it!
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline  
Old 17-07-2008, 16:57   #9158

ginoformaggino

Registered User
 
ginoformaggino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: padova
ginoformaggino is on a distinguished road
bel colpo, torinese

ricordati di santificare la f..a

e anche che il Milan gioca mercoledi 23 alle 18 e 30 contro la Cremonese

ah, take a look here : http://globoesporte.globo.com/Esport...+NO+MILAN.html

Last edited by ginoformaggino; 17-07-2008 at 17:01.
ginoformaggino is offline  
Old 17-07-2008, 17:07   #9159

devoted_dm

Registered User
 
devoted_dm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2000
Location: Norway
Fave Players: Pirlo, Nesta, Gattuso and Roberto Baggio
devoted_dm is on a distinguished road
I have a feeling this is going to be a beautiful season for us in the Serie A. The club has really strengthened the team a lot this summer, to the point where players like Ambrosini and Seedorf won't be first team regulars anymore. And as soon as the fixture list is ready, I will start planning my trips to Milan. Can't wait to see Ronaldinho, Flamini and Zambrotta in red and black

Seriously, kudos to Galliani and all the others in the club management! I have doubted them a lot, but they really always try to do what is best for Milan in the long run, because they love the club too.
devoted_dm is offline  
Old 17-07-2008, 19:39   #9160

Roche13

Registered User
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Roche13 is on a distinguished road
Milan's track record speaks for itself.
Roche13 is offline  
Old 17-07-2008, 19:56   #9161

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roche13 View Post
Milan's track record speaks for itself.
What do you mean?
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 17-07-2008, 21:28   #9162

t.gianni

Registered User
 
t.gianni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2008
t.gianni is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by devoted_dm View Post
I have a feeling this is going to be a beautiful season for us in the Serie A. The club has really strengthened the team a lot this summer, to the point where players like Ambrosini and Seedorf won't be first team regulars anymore. And as soon as the fixture list is ready, I will start planning my trips to Milan. Can't wait to see Ronaldinho, Flamini and Zambrotta in red and black

Seriously, kudos to Galliani and all the others in the club management! I have doubted them a lot, but they really always try to do what is best for Milan in the long run, because they love the club too.
I wholeheartedly concur with your post. Galliani must be praised for this intelligent coup. He planned it really well when we signed Oliviera to get access to De Asis and since has played his cards well.

Galliani for president!
t.gianni is offline  
Old 18-07-2008, 01:19   #9163

Roche13

Registered User
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Roche13 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
What do you mean?
About 200 pages ago everyone complaining and crying about the lack of transfers.And some people and i said to those people just calm down.
Trust in your team,because Milan's track record speaks for itself.
Roche13 is offline  
Old 18-07-2008, 01:22   #9164

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roche13 View Post
About 200 pages ago everyone complaining and crying about the lack of transfers.And some people and i said to those people just calm down.
Trust in your team,because Milan's track record speaks for itself.
I see Trust me I was one of the first to defend the management and I got a lot of criticism for doing that...

All I'll say is I was totally right.

Last edited by Giancarlo; 18-07-2008 at 01:28.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 18-07-2008, 02:07   #9165

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
I dont understand why is Galliani being a hero this week after spending the last week getting crucified?

It's not like he did perform any miracles to tell you the truth. What he did this summer is simply the bare minimum that has been lacking for two years. Think of it this way, the past two transfer campaigns he got an F, and now he gets a C for acceptable. Yes, Flamini Zambrotta and Ronaldinho are the BEST moves this market, but these moves did not happen because of Galliani, it would have happened with even Moratti here. He finally did what the fans have been wanting for two years. Another example would be like, say you have to pay $5 dollars for renting a DVD per day. 2 days have past and you still have not paid anything, but when the third day comes, you decide to pay $5. You tell me, would you be happy in that case?

I'm sorry, I cannot praise him just yet. I'll praise him for what he has done before, sure. But the last two years he has done far too bad to win me over with a transfer campaign that is just acceptable.

And if you're wondering what I expect from Galliani to forgive him, it would be for him to do one of his wonderful steals he used to do (I do think what he did with Flamini was absolutey fantastic though, thats what I want to see more often). I'd like him to snatch players like Robinho or Balotelli, Santacroce or Alex without anyone expecting it.
hitmannq8 is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.