AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you want Sheva back?
Yes 32 50.00%
No 32 50.00%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13-07-2008, 23:40   #61

e-Milan

Registered User
 
e-Milan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
e-Milan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
Sure. But it depends on the magnitude of the action. How much does that action impact others?
It's said that, we would not that grateful for health if we never got sick, We would never be that much thankful to be wealthy, if we're never been poor.
In this case, think of how grateful we are, having Kaka who help us through the painful season after Shev gone.
So I'll take that as a positive impact.

Quote:
And what was that atrocious display he did in the Euro Cup? He totally lost his cool.

That would be terrible...

I'm fine with Ronaldinho... okay... but we still need a real striker. And not another 32 year old washed up striker that is out of form. Why not get a younger striker? Even Drogba would be a better choice than Sheva. Hah! I hope that Galliani met Abra for Drogba, not Sheva.
Yes, I agree mate. That's why, I'm not behind those sheva to be the main striker, but more of him as a 4th striker. And since now Italian Clubs may have 2 non EU, I think Shevas arrival is not that hurting don't u think ?
e-Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2008, 23:44   #62

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by e-Milan View Post
It's said that, we would not that grateful for health if we never got sick, We would never be that much thankful to be wealthy, if we're never been poor.
In this case, think of how grateful we are, having Kaka who help us through the painful season after Shev gone.
I like this point. Very well put. And it's also important to keep reminding ourselves that becuse we keep forgetting that.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2008, 23:45   #63

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by e-Milan View Post
It's said that, we would not that grateful for health if we never got sick, We would never be that much thankful to be wealthy, if we're never been poor.
In this case, think of how grateful we are, having Kaka who help us through the painful season after Shev gone.
So I'll take that as a positive impact.
Yes you are right. Kaka did step it up quite a bit, as did Inzaghi... they gave us glory even when we lost our biggest striker... but as far as Sheva... I don't know.

Quote:
Yes, I agree mate. That's why, I'm not behind those sheva to be the main striker, but more of him as a 4th striker. And since now Italian Clubs may have 2 non EU, I think Shevas arrival is not that hurting don't u think ?
Our 4th striker would be Borriello... that's why I want a strong CF in Milan's squad. I don't think Sheva would have space... he would be the 5th striker.

Drogba/Adebayor - Pato - Inzaghi - Borriello
Giancarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2008, 23:53   #64

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
i think borriello may well be out if sheva or adebayor or drogba arrive. he keeps claiming he wants first team football. i cant blame him. he's no real use to us on bench.
__________________
Milano84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2008, 23:57   #65

e-Milan

Registered User
 
e-Milan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
e-Milan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
Our 4th striker would be Borriello... that's why I want a strong CF in Milan's squad. I don't think Sheva would have space... he would be the 5th striker.

Drogba/Adebayor - Pato - Inzaghi - Borriello
Well, I would love to have Borriello as the 4th striker
but after that much hype on him last season, I don't think Borri or his agent will accept that role.
Let's hope for the best
e-Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2008, 23:58   #66

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
i think borriello may well be out if sheva or adebayor or drogba arrive. he keeps claiming he wants first team football. i cant blame him. he's no real use to us on bench.
Unless we play with two strikers...

I still say we need at least 4 strikers... Inzaghi as you say can't play every match... he's is getting older...

Inzaghi may not play so much domestic matches, but may focus more on the UEFA Cup...
Giancarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2008, 02:07   #67

Rayno_acm

Registered User
 
Rayno_acm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2001
Location: Bulgaria
Fave Players: MVB,Sheva,Weah,Kaka',Pirlo
Rayno_acm is on a distinguished road
I've always knew that Geylianni is a big fat liar...
__________________
FORZA MAGICO MILAN

Last edited by Jeff; 19-07-2008 at 14:52.
Rayno_acm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2008, 08:35   #68

t.gianni

Registered User
 
t.gianni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2008
t.gianni is on a distinguished road
As much as I would like Sheva to be back, I really don't think there is enough space for him. I am really sorry for his situation but the mistake he made when he left us simply isn't correctable anymore. If Sheva doesn't come in the Summer Mercato, then Sheva will never join us again.

RIP SHEVA!
t.gianni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2008, 10:45   #69

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayno_acm View Post
I've always knew that Geylianni is a big fat liar...
How is that?

And yes I agree, this is Sheva's last chance. We're not going to get him when he is 33 or 34.

Last edited by Jeff; 19-07-2008 at 14:52. Reason: Edited Rayno_acm's quote
Giancarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2008, 14:39   #70

rossonerka

Registered User
 
rossonerka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2008
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Nesta, Borriello, Roni, Gattuso
rossonerka is on a distinguished road
No i dont like!!!
__________________
rossonerka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2008, 15:10   #71

Police

Registered User
 
Police's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Location: Kosova
Fave Players: Sheva
Police is on a distinguished road
WELCOME BACK SHEVA
all of you that don't like Sheva, dont forgot what Sheva do for us.
I understand when he went in Chelsea, because people are preofesional, and he was payed doblle in Chelsea. Also his wife want to leave...people, you know how are wifes...
__________________
FORCA MILAN
FANS FROM KOSOVA
Police is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2008, 15:18   #72

forward

Registered User
 
forward's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: UA
Fave Players: AC Milan TEAM
forward is on a distinguished road
WELCOME BACK SHEVA!!

together we will enter a new age of glory and prosperity!
__________________
TU SEI TUTTA LA MIA VITA
forward is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.