![]() |
|
|
#9211 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
![]() |
Quote:
Relax, this is obviously complete BS ![]()
__________________
People always call it luck when you've acted more sensibly than they have |
|
|
|
|
|
#9212 |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 06 2008
![]() |
Oh trust me I don't. I just find it hilarious lol... it's probably was mistranslated too...
|
|
|
|
|
#9213 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Fave Players: Bergkamp, v.Basten, v.Persie
![]() |
Forza Ronaldinho
|
|
|
|
|
#9214 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2006
![]() |
I must say that I am very happy with our transfer market. We bought the players that were needed by the club. I know that the two non eu spots haven't been used as yet but maybe in January we will use them as the south american championship finish at that stage.
Anyways, you can't buy every players out there because that just doesn't work, you just need to fill the gaps. Congrats Galliani and Berlusconi. |
|
|
|
|
#9215 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
I just think that we'll be perfect with an addition of a DC. We have Bonera, Kaladze, and Nesta. Maldini is not going to play every single game, but his presence is very important to the team. Even the most big-headed individuals will know what is 'respect' in front of him. Oddo and Janku won't play in CB. I really can't think of anyone else at the moment. Simic? not reliable anymore.
With any of Bonera, Kaladze, and Nesta injured, Milan will be short of defenders. I honestly hope that we'll go for a DC now. That will make the transfer complete, but I don't see it coming. In terms of attack, we have: Pato, R9+1, Kaka`, Inzaghi, Borriello. A 4-3-2-1 or 4-3-1-2 will both be possible. If two out injured, we still have options, so we are 'safe'. Just not sure what DC is out there that is good and available at the moment... |
|
|
|
|
#9216 |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 06 2008
![]() |
There is another free agent... not exactly what position in defense he plays, but Fernando Meira just left Stuttgart. He's not young, but he's not very old either. He's 30 and he has a distinguished record...
http://www.goal.com/en-US/Articolo.a...enutoId=782373 He could be a player we could use. Edit: Nevermind, misread the article. I guess it was edited shortly after I posted. Last edited by Giancarlo; 18-07-2008 at 20:42. |
|
|
|
|
#9217 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
We are in need of CB but I also think a CF is needed. Just imagine that Pato gets injured for a month or two, then we would have to field one of Pippo or Boriello for the entire time. Pippo has his game and we also have to remember how useless can be at times and how injury-prone too. Boriello is just not good enough to start all those games, he is a step-down from Gilardino...at least Boriello has some personality and character though.
Sheva would be ideal but a striker like Drogba/Adriano wouldn't be bad either ![]() |
|
|
|
|
#9218 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
![]() |
i think zlatan will fall out w/ mourinho fast. Mourinho's tactics dont lend to ibra's game 1 bit....mourinho has said he wants to play a 4-3-3.. hence wanting quaresma who i bet they'll eventuall get..... leaving them quaresma, mancini, jiminez, balotelli, figo on wings.... anyway i reall dont think ibrahimovic will fit and mourinho doesnt like to adjust tactics, so i bet he'll free up by next summer
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
#9219 | |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 06 2008
![]() |
Quote:
I can't stand his attitude after he doesn't win a game... I generally can't stand Ibra... he would be bad for our team... |
|
|
|
|
|
#9220 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2007
![]() |
I hate to be the wet blanket, but I seriously don't think that Milan will win the Scudetto next season. Don't get me wrong, I applaud all the moves mgmt have done. But there were a LOT of holes on this team that needed to be filled which couldn't be filled in just one offseason. Yes this team reinforced the midfield with Flamini - a TRUE world class player IMO. Yes this team has vastly improved wing play with Zambrotta. And the attack - which was probably our biggest shortcoming last year - has obviously been improved with Dinho (I am one who believes he will return to at least some level of world class greatness) and Borriello (who I think is unfairly criticized on this forum.)
But let's face it. Out defense is not something to brag about. This team is coming off a season that already had an inarguably OLD defense, and simply replaced an old Cafu for a not-young Zambrotta. Maldini will only regress further, Kaladze will be viable (and probably a first teamer), but not someone who you'd call a brick wall. In fact, the only player I see stepping up on defense is Bonera, who potentially will switch time with Oddo (not world class) at RB. This team should definately make CL next season, but If I could have complete control of this team, where money wasn't such an object, I'd spend some money on Boruc, Vargas (along with the time machine to get him out of Fior's clutches) and last - but ABSOLUTELY NOT LEAST - Zapata. Why does everyone on this forum make a big deal about Zapata? Because he's the best young CB in Serie A. Just look at the Milan-Udinese highlights as an example of his prowess. UNBREAKABLE! I am 99.9% certain that Milan won't make another move this season. An I am not disappointed with the moves this team has made. But I just feel compelled to state that this team is definately not a favorite to win the Scudetto next year. I hate to say this but, Inter's winning again next year. |
|
|
|
|
#9221 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Fave Players: marco van basten, rui costa, kaka, pirlo
![]() |
I think Galliani played his cards quite well. Our needs were: a lone striker/target man and a creative playmaker to take the pressure (and playing time) off Seedorf. Now, we can't get 2 big name players, so what he did was to get Boriello back and then push for Dinho--if Dinho came (as he did) then case closed, all our needs were addressed. If he didnt, then we may have opted for an established striker---Adebayor, Drogba, ?Gomez and then sold Boriello to Roma.
Overall, I'm quite satisfied with this mercato, although it must be said that getting the Ronaldinho of 2006 would have been a hell of a coup, but getting the Ronaldinho of 2008 really wasnt much of a coup. If any other so-called big club offered more money, he may very well have ended up there. Now let's just hope Seedorf gives up his number... ![]() |
|
|
|
|
#9222 | |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 06 2008
![]() |
Quote:
I like Zapata no doubt and would love to see him playing in Milan. Inter will not be winning I don't think. They had many shortcomings towards the end of the year, and their team has many deficiencies. They haven't made the correct market moves to correct it. And lets face it, it was our team that literally destroyed them defensively. It's best to back the team to win the Scudetto... I think our defense will do better and I think Zambrotta can provide strong defense. |
|
|
|
|
|
#9223 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=782807
who is this bloodclaut? Kaka is not leaving but when he says things like that it definitely causes waves in the news |
|
|
|
|
#9224 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2008
Location: Cyberjaya, Selangor Malaysia
Fave Players: KaKa and Nesta
![]() |
Double Champion maa this season...
forza milano..forza milano..come on red and black.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
#9225 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: ALL milan players, juninho, benzema
![]() |
wtf is up with these kaka wanting to go to chelsea rumors?
__________________
"It is the team of my heart and colors of my soul"---Cesare Maldini Forza Milan for life ![]() Inchinati al diavolo
|
|
|