AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19-07-2008, 13:16   #76

Capo Ultra

Registered User
 
Capo Ultra's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Capo Ultra is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
First three rounds I believe. Last year it was three..I also remember the Roma-Juve being on the 4th match day and also last year Fiorentina was not one of the top seeds. Considering Milan is 5th, will we still be seeded as a top team?
Yes, you're right, it's three. Couldn't remember if it was three or five

And we will be seeded.
__________________
Il passato non si dimentica... mai...
Capo Ultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2008, 15:27   #77

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
friends told me maybe Milan could have gotten a keeper instead of spending money on that presentation....sigh..
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2008, 16:37   #78

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
I highly doubt that.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2008, 17:14   #79

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
friends told me maybe Milan could have gotten a keeper instead of spending money on that presentation....sigh..
I doubt it. It was good they had the presentation to show a new player like Ronaldinho... it gives our club some status that we still are capable of such a thing. I know it was a bit extravagant, but that was probably out of Berlusconi's pocket.

BTW, they say they had 40,000 fans attend... was it is a free event? I'm sure there was some money made in that event... on jerseys, apparel, key chains and other things. And perhaps beverages and others things too if that was offered...
Giancarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2008, 05:59   #80

Vulli

Reuters Milan Correspondent
 
Vulli's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Republic of Kosovo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Vulli is on a distinguished road
Dinho Offers ‘Idol’ Seedorf Olive Branch
Ronaldinho has looked to calm any possible tension between himself and Clarence Seedorf by telling his new Milan team-mate that he has always been his “idol”.
Vulli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2008, 08:18   #81

Iggy

Registered User
 
Iggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Norway
Fave Players: Marco Van Basten
Iggy is on a distinguished road
Yeah, that kind of presentation is worth more than just money. I'm totally blown away by it and impressed, amazing!
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2008, 13:47   #82

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
friends told me maybe Milan could have gotten a keeper instead of spending money on that presentation....sigh..
probably a free keeper with little salary from Serie C1.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2008, 19:24   #83

ZvonimirVukic

Registered User
 
ZvonimirVukic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Resen, Macedonia
Fave Players: CAPTAIN MALDINI!!!! Shevchenko,Kaka,Ronaldo,Pandev
ZvonimirVukic is an unknown quantity at this point
Anyone have primo gol di ronaldinho on treaning?please post it if someone has it
ZvonimirVukic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2008, 22:28   #84

t.gianni

Registered User
 
t.gianni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2008
t.gianni is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZvonimirVukic View Post
Anyone have primo gol di ronaldinho on treaning?please post it if someone has it
Primo gol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5kn1K08rg8
--------------
Fan videos of Ronaldinho during training sessions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXe5z65YVFE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU0WjD1sksc
--------------------------------------------
An inter fan jealous of Ronaldinho's arrival to Milan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oguda79BdUY
t.gianni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2008, 08:23   #85

Mr. Anonymous

Registered User
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Mr. Anonymous is on a distinguished road
So it looks like Ronaldinho will wearing jersey #80.

I wonder what his thought process was behind that?
Mr. Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2008, 08:32   #86

Capo Ultra

Registered User
 
Capo Ultra's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Capo Ultra is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Anonymous View Post
So it looks like Ronaldinho will wearing jersey #80.

I wonder what his thought process was behind that?
He's born in 1980, so that's why he chose that number.
__________________
Il passato non si dimentica... mai...
Capo Ultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2008, 08:45   #87

Mr. Anonymous

Registered User
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Mr. Anonymous is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capo Ultra View Post
He's born in 1980, so that's why he chose that number.
Yeah I figured it out like seconds after I typed it.

I still think he could have been a little more creative....look at it R80 doesn't have the ring or sound nearly as good as R10.

2, 20, 23, or any number with one syllable would have sounded better.
Mr. Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2008, 08:53   #88

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
I can't understand why Seedorf wont give that number 10. He got it from Rui Costa by 'begging' that number to Galliani. I do think, Seedorf doesn't deserves that number.

Pity for R10. I dont know if the number will affect T-shirt's selling.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2008, 09:04   #89

Mr. Anonymous

Registered User
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Mr. Anonymous is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
I can't understand why Seedorf wont give that number 10. He got it from Rui Costa by 'begging' that number to Galliani. I do think, Seedorf doesn't deserves that number.

Pity for R10. I dont know if the number will affect T-shirt's selling.
I never knew that.

A gentleman in Seedorf's situation would have looked at the big picture and probably given the number up.

BUT it's up to the onwer of a number to give it up unless he's a really young rookie.
Mr. Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2008, 09:06   #90

Vulli

Reuters Milan Correspondent
 
Vulli's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Republic of Kosovo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Vulli is on a distinguished road
MILAN - During the press conference for the presentation of the new shirt, it was announced that the number which Ronaldinho will have on his shoulders is the number 80, from his date of birth. Dinho was in fact born on March 21st 1980
Vulli is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.