AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23-07-2008, 10:12   #9376

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
Aw that's terrible. He's like the best defender in the world, and it's always a pleasure to see him play. I do hope we get another defender, but I really hope he recovers... this injury seems to have been with him for quite some time...
The more I think about it, I think this injury news might be a way for Galli to raise the price of Simic.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 23-07-2008, 10:14   #9377

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
The more I think about it, I think this injury news might be a way for Galli to raise the price of Simic.
I'm sure of it... because now I think we have our eyes on a new defender... Simic... well, he doesn't strike me as world class, he's pretty good... but in all honesty I haven't really seen much of him...
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 23-07-2008, 10:28   #9378

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Simic was good but he just does not play anymore.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 23-07-2008, 10:35   #9379

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Yeah. As far as I see it they should sell Brocchi and Simic... and get Thiago Silva or Alex Silva and Carlos Kameni...

http://www.goal.com/en-US/Articolo.a...enutoId=787833

The Cameroonian goalkeeper is expected to report back to the club's camp in Peralada and he is looking forward to next season and the move to the new stadium.

Valencia, Tottenham and a number of unnamed clubs were reported to be interested in his services, but with no official offers made Kameni is staying with the Blanc i Blau.

"I have been resting and not listening to the rumours and speculation," he told Sport.

----

Many rumors, but no concrete offers. Espanyol as I said is in a bit of financial difficulty.. and might be tempted to sell him at a lower rate (perhaps 5-7 million).
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 23-07-2008, 11:02   #9380

HO-YOUNG

Registered User
 
HO-YOUNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: Kaka, Albertini, Serginho, Maldini, Rivaldo
HO-YOUNG is on a distinguished road
what i squad # for the other new signings?
__________________
Massimo Tartaglia
HO-YOUNG is offline  
Old 23-07-2008, 11:16   #9381

Vulli

Reuters Milan Correspondent
 
Vulli's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Republic of Kosovo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Vulli is on a distinguished road
Torino have completed the signing of Milan starlet Ignazio Abate in a co-ownership deal
Vulli is offline  
Old 23-07-2008, 11:26   #9382

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulli View Post
Torino have completed the signing of Milan starlet Ignazio Abate in a co-ownership deal
It'll be best for his development. It would be a pity to see him just sit on the bench all the time. After all, he said he would like to take one season on loan somewhere.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 23-07-2008, 11:27   #9383

jtelly

Registered User
 
jtelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2007
Location: Chicago, USA
Fave Players: Maldini
jtelly is on a distinguished road
Why did we co-own him rather than just loan him?
jtelly is offline  
Old 23-07-2008, 11:30   #9384

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtelly View Post
Why did we co-own him rather than just loan him?
I don't know.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 23-07-2008, 11:33   #9385

Vulli

Reuters Milan Correspondent
 
Vulli's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Republic of Kosovo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Vulli is on a distinguished road
Pasqualin: Mutu will go to Roma between today and tomorrow will be official announcement

Last edited by Vulli; 23-07-2008 at 11:38.
Vulli is offline  
Old 23-07-2008, 11:35   #9386

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulli View Post
Pasqualin: Mutu will go to Roma between today or tomorrow will be official
Wow.

That will be a huge blow for Fiorentina... and force Gilardino to take an even more active role.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 23-07-2008, 14:10   #9387

hany.Egypt

Registered User
 
hany.Egypt's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Fave Players: san Paolo, Nesta, Pirlo and Ronaldinho
hany.Egypt is on a distinguished road
this will be stupid for both Roma and Fiorentina IMO, certainly Roma needs a first striker but do they need someone like Mutu, I mean he is world class of course but I guess they need some one like Hauntelaar a player that doesn't dribble a lot and only scores while Mutu won't give them a new option he will be just like a new Vucinic with more scoring ability and less dribbling one, I don't know what are Roma and Spaliti thinking about but for me, it just doesn't look very impressive indeed, as for Fiorentina are they going to depend only on Gila&Pazzini in both Seria A and CL, this sounds wired to me any way good luck for both of them and I really wish that they know exactly what they are doing as I like the 2 teams and which to see a great Seria a season this year and wish the best for all Italian Teams in the European competitions in the coming season.
__________________
Mobarak is a war crimenal
hany.Egypt is offline  
Old 23-07-2008, 14:17   #9388

jtelly

Registered User
 
jtelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2007
Location: Chicago, USA
Fave Players: Maldini
jtelly is on a distinguished road
Yeah, Fiorentina would be seriously a lame team in the CL if they got rid of Mutu; weird move here. Part of why england has gotten so much attention is because of their success in the CL; it would look really bad if Fiorentina were to embarass themselves and serie A by fielding a weak team in the competition.
But I'm still trying to get my head around the Abate thing. We re-bought his half from Empoli, gave him a 4 year contract, and it seemed like it would be an exciting move. Then out of the blue we don't loan him out, but rather sell half to Torino...why? So if he does well we can re-buy his other half at a much greater cost? This one is beyond me, if anyone has any insight into it, please let me know.
jtelly is offline  
Old 23-07-2008, 14:25   #9389

Ryo

Registered User
 
Ryo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Ryo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtelly View Post
Yeah, Fiorentina would be seriously a lame team in the CL if they got rid of Mutu; weird move here. Part of why england has gotten so much attention is because of their success in the CL; it would look really bad if Fiorentina were to embarass themselves and serie A by fielding a weak team in the competition.
But I'm still trying to get my head around the Abate thing. We re-bought his half from Empoli, gave him a 4 year contract, and it seemed like it would be an exciting move. Then out of the blue we don't loan him out, but rather sell half to Torino...why? So if he does well we can re-buy his other half at a much greater cost? This one is beyond me, if anyone has any insight into it, please let me know.
Perhaps we're trying to ease the bills in whatever way to finance some secret star defender purchase
Ryo is offline  
Old 23-07-2008, 14:29   #9390

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
I think I may have an explanation... I may make a fool of myself in the process... but maybe we did it for financial incentive. To have them take half of his contract? I also think this may be psychological... Abate will have more incentive to play really well and that might cause Milan to get him back faster...

I just have the tendency of seeing co-ownership deals go better than loan deals for the player himself...

If I don't make any sense, maybe I'll shut up now lol.
Giancarlo is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.