AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > General Football

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26-07-2008, 05:52   #1

Pantera

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2008
Pantera is on a distinguished road
Real Madrid

The most prolific club in the world has it's eyes set on victory. Victory and glory. Can they land Ronaldo?

If they can they will undoubtedly be CL favourites again. But do they need it, the extra kick.

I will post articles about Real Madrid here in this thread. I promise.
Pantera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2008, 15:21   #2

Pantera

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2008
Pantera is on a distinguished road
Raul insists Ronaldo won't upset Real Madrid "unity"

Real Madrid captain Raul insists the dressing room would welcome Manchester United star Cristiano Ronaldo if he was to sign.

Wesley Sneijder says Ronaldo's wages could bring resentment from Real players, but Raul says: "The good spirit is going to continue whether Cristiano comes or not. Nothing can break our unity "




"We have a great squad, with many players and it is clear that if someone can come from a very high level he will be welcomed and will adapt very quickly because we have a great and friendly squad."
Pantera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 08:52   #3

ginoformaggino

Registered User
 
ginoformaggino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: padova
ginoformaggino is on a distinguished road
I have never liked Madrid.

Never.

Although they often amuse me

I do think it is going to be the same for the future.

ps.: they won most of their trophies in the middle Ages, in the late 50' .

in the last 42 years, they won less than AC Milan and with a great number of referees gentle decisions: Tony and Juve should know well what I am referring to.... <Mijatovic was in a clear off side position when he scored vs. Juve>

AC MILAN
ginoformaggino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2008, 23:01   #4

t.gianni

Registered User
 
t.gianni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2008
t.gianni is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ginoformaggino View Post
in the last 42 years, they won less than AC Milan and with a great number of referees gentle decisions: Tony and Juve should know well what I am referring to.... <Mijatovic was in a clear off side position when he scored vs. Juve>

AC MILAN


We are something like the Dark Knight of the football world and Real the are white one.

Humility is the truest and the most underlying mark of a champion. No other team in the world can say that they are more humble than us.

Forza Rosoneri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

t.gianni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2008, 06:17   #5

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
There are always ways to find and to determine which one is better as long as there is no standard that all people accept.

For me, it's useless to compare Madrid's and Milan's achievement here. It's better to focus talking Real Madrid in general like Thread-Starter has started.

Since Schuster took Madrid from Capello, I started liking how Madrid play (years before I like Barcas' play till they played boringly (too much control and possesion without a single goal). Even the german coach still fails to make a strong defend for Madrid but he is pretty good at making Madrid play attractiv football with Robinho and Raul to accompany RVN upfront plus two aggresive players in the midfield like Schneider, Guti or even Robben.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 05:03   #6

Ghost

Registered User
 
Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Fave Players: Bergkamp, v.Basten, v.Persie
Ghost is on a distinguished road
Madrid are like a cancer in the world of football.
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 08:00   #7

Pantera

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2008
Pantera is on a distinguished road


Real Madrid president Calderon: I'm not Ronaldo obsessed

Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon denies he is obsessed with the pursuit of Manchester United star Cristiano Ronaldo.

"Anyone who believes that I have a complex about this does not know me " said Calderon. "I'm proud of the squad we have created, having signed in two summers 21 players with enormous talent who have proven they can meet any challenge that may be proposed "

"That is the key to our success today "

"I do not have an obsession with anyone "

Asked about complaints from Real players over the coverage of Ronaldo's transfer saga, Calderon added: "I am going to visit them in training and will reassure them."
Pantera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 03:38   #8

Pantera

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2008
Pantera is on a distinguished road
Javi says he is returning to Real Madrid as a better player

Javi Garcia said Thursday that he is returning to Spanish champions Real Madrid after one season at Osasuna as a much improved player.

"I stay put in my position, as opposed to running around as much as I did when I first started playing at the age of 17. That is what I have learned, to maintain my position and play more with my head," he told the club's web site.

"I've mostly played as a central midfielder, but I was positioned as centreback several times at Osasuna. I've adapted well to that position and feel very comfortable," the 21-year-old added.

Javi, a product of Real Madrid's youth squad, said he would like to secure a regular place in the club's starting line-up this time around.

"I had the chance to play in some games when I was here last time, but a player needs to enjoy some continuity and know that the coach counts on him even when a game doesn't turn out well," he said.

"I feel ready to play on this team and to have some continuity. I'm here to make decisions hard for the coach," he added.

Javi moved to Pamplona-based Osasuna at the end of last season on a four-year contract that included a four-million-euro buy-back clause which Real Madrid decided to exercise in April.
Pantera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 07:03   #9

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
whether we ACM fans like it or not, Real Madrid is the greatest club of all time. ACM is 2nd & Bayern Munich 3rd
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 04:44   #10

ginoformaggino

Registered User
 
ginoformaggino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: padova
ginoformaggino is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57 View Post
whether we ACM fans like it or not, Real Madrid is the greatest club of all time. ACM is 2nd & Bayern Munich 3rd






I totally furiously angrily disagree


http://www.milanmania.com/forums/sho...&postcount=194


ginoformaggino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 18:36   #11

Koeke

Registered User
 
Koeke's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2000
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Maldini Rino Nesta Kaka
Koeke
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57 View Post
whether we ACM fans like it or not, Real Madrid is the greatest club of all time. ACM is 2nd & Bayern Munich 3rd
I don't completly agree with you, where do you base that opion on? I only agree that those teams won more CL titles than most others top clubs but that doesn't mean they are great clubs Ajax also won it 4 times (one time more than Real madrid if you start counting from the seventies) and they do have a great history but nobody will reckon them among the greatest clubs in the world. I think it is very, very difficult to make such a ranking if not impossible.
Imho it's the same if you want to make a ranking for the best player. Or if you want to know who was better Pele or Maradonna. in all these cases it results in endless discussions and at the end nobody agrees and we still don't have an answer.
Bottom line the greatest club in Europe is imho Manchest United since they won the last CL.
__________________
Forza Milan!
Koeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 11:28   #12

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Real Madrid are a more storied club than we are. They have won more CLs and more domestic titles. They rake in more money than we do also.

Real Madrid are the biggest club in the world. Milan are second.
Hasan Rossonero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2008, 06:25   #13

kris

Jedi Master
 
kris's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 1999
Location: Viking land
Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
kris is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantera View Post
I will post articles about Real Madrid here in this thread. I promise.
Please, only post negative ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57 View Post
whether we ACM fans like it or not, Real Madrid is the greatest club of all time. ACM is 2nd & Bayern Munich 3rd
Wash your mouth kid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero View Post
Real Madrid are a more storied club than we are. They have won more CLs and more domestic titles. They rake in more money than we do also.
they also had the help of Franco. I know more stories about us.

Forza Milan!
__________________
If you are woman, PM me.
kris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2008, 08:57   #14

Koeke

Registered User
 
Koeke's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2000
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Maldini Rino Nesta Kaka
Koeke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero View Post
Real Madrid are a more storied club than we are. They have won more CLs and more domestic titles. They rake in more money than we do also.

Real Madrid are the biggest club in the world. Milan are second.
In order to make sure my prediction comes true let's start the endless discussion.

they make money than we do? Are you talking about income? Or profit? Do you base your opinion on the exact same standards for both teams? I doubt it since there is another fiscal structure in spain than in Italy with other regulation etc.
I'll give a small example Milan makes more money in comparison with any other belgian club but if they were playing in the Belgian league they wouldn't be allowed to start this season coz of their los of last season. In best case they would be declared bankrupt and start all over in third division. I don't know exactly how reals wagestructure is but I'm sure even they wouldn't be able to start in the Belgian League.
Besides is being the greatest club about who has most money? I don't know maybe it does. So any club who is in debt isn't a great club?

"Real are a more storied club" Maybe your right, since the papers fill tons of crap just about Real but to be honest I don't understand at all what you are talking about. How do you form that opinion?

"They have more domestic titles and CL titels". There are teams in Europe that won a lot of domestic titles even some CL but are not considered a great team anymore. I should do some more research but I think of Ajax, Red star Belgrade, Steaua Bukarest, Nottinham Forrest.

As Pantera said Franco wanted Real to win and Spanish referees had to make sure they did, recently it was discovered he even forged the European songcontest, this had to contribute to the honor of spain and Madrid in particular so there is a good chance he did the same with CL to.

ps: it's not that I hate real ore something but imho nameing the greatest club in the world is impossible.
__________________
Forza Milan!
Koeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2008, 09:00   #15

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
I can see fans here jealous of Real, but thats the fact. They are the greatest & by not a big margin ACM is 2nd. If ACM had not gifted CL 2005 & 2006 + Serie A 2005 & 2006, then it would have been in better position to claim to be the # 1 team of all time

ACM
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "

Last edited by mzk57; 15-08-2008 at 09:03.
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.