AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28-07-2008, 18:41   #9496

ginoformaggino

Registered User
 
ginoformaggino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: padova
ginoformaggino is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARIO View Post
I don't know guys.....I really envy Inter right now. They are really reinforcing the already solid squad. Quaresma getting closer, and most probably Aquilani. Inter offer a co-ownership of Adriano to Roma.

Now I put fuel on the fire: Thiago Silva has the same Mourinho manager, and there are rumours that Inter has planned to take him in January.

.... eehhm ... Alex Silva has seen the red card today, Brazil vs. Singapore.
ginoformaggino is offline  
Old 29-07-2008, 02:02   #9497

forward

Registered User
 
forward's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: UA
Fave Players: AC Milan TEAM
forward is on a distinguished road
Paloschi is staying!!!
Hooraaay!!!
__________________
TU SEI TUTTA LA MIA VITA
forward is offline  
Old 29-07-2008, 02:21   #9498

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
bringing in Shevchenko would be fantastic. Zapata too and I would lick Galliani's head!
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 29-07-2008, 02:26   #9499

forward

Registered User
 
forward's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: UA
Fave Players: AC Milan TEAM
forward is on a distinguished road
not gonna happen
__________________
TU SEI TUTTA LA MIA VITA
forward is offline  
Old 29-07-2008, 03:12   #9500

Snapster

Registered User
 
Snapster's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Van Basten, Baresi, Maldini, Kakà
Snapster is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero View Post
This is only partially correct. Seedorf is one of the fastest runners on our team. His fault is that he dithers when on the ball. But he can out-pace the best of them.
Being one of the fastest runners on our team does not say much. When at top speed he's ok but getting there is a problem as his acceleration is not the best. His dithering as you mention can be attributed to being very good if not one of the best at holding the ball rather than EPL or La Liga style quick pass and run. Look at the games Seedorf missed, we were awful at holding the ball when under pressure, even if that pressure was due to lacking quality elsewhere like scoring goals.

I think he just does not have the energy/desire to make the off the ball runs like he used to any more to make him more useful.
__________________
Time to get back to where we belong, on top!
Snapster is offline  
Old 29-07-2008, 03:34   #9501

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
I dont want to sound ungreatefull as we signed three great players from which one won golden ball (!) and fifa world player of the year twice ( I think).

But its sad to see that we can never COMPLETE our squad the way we need to. There were and are players on the market that can patch up our team, players like: Baptista, Pavlychenko, Sheva, Saha ( will be sold)...those forwards can be used in rotation perfectly and we need them. Ferrari is free, and Damriani, Simic, Favalli, Marzoratti, Abate are all not good enough players for us right now.

Boruc is one of the best GK's in Europe, top 5, and his price is 10mln...??? We cant pay that!?

Milan spent 22.5 mln on Dinho becouse we will pay him off in one year due to tickets, shirts, commercials...Berlusconi is not ready to spend big anymore, and that is the reality.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regarding Clarence: he is absolute class but his time on the pitch needs to be dosed and he needs to play smaller ammount of games. Roma's sistem worked becouse they had midfielders that could go foward well and play from the "second line".

The key to our game this year needs to be passing game, we have such players. But we should NEVER play Ambro+Rino again! Pirlo-Flamini-Rino, Ambro-Flamini-Seedorf, Pirlo-Seedorf-Ambro....but one of the 3 mids needs to be able to pass. Flamini can do it, and Seedorf could also play that role well if is rested by playing smaller ammount of games.

You will see that Flamini will be a hero of Curva Sud, he will be a beast!
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau

Last edited by mrki; 29-07-2008 at 03:38.
mrki is offline  
Old 29-07-2008, 03:43   #9502

Vulli

Reuters Milan Correspondent
 
Vulli's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Republic of Kosovo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Vulli is on a distinguished road
Sheva and Alex Silva maybe a GK and we are complete
Vulli is offline  
Old 29-07-2008, 03:45   #9503

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
DEFENSE, DEFENSE, DEFENSE.

Honestly, if I have to choose between Simic and Ferrari, I would choose Simic.

Anyhow, I just don't understand why the mgt is not really doing anything with the defense. Don't get me wrong, I am glad for Dinho's signings but having R80 on our team is more a luxuary than necessicity. Thats my opinion.

I really hope that those Brida at Udinese talks a few months back will really bring in Zapata, also bring in guys like Hernanes and another striker.


Come to think of it, I would like the MGT to hire the scouts of Napoli for the long run, actually can Milan pay like 5M transfer fees for other teams scouts. As I am sure they will continue to find players like Hamisk, Leveavvi and Santacroce.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 29-07-2008, 04:58   #9504

ZvonimirBoban

Registered User
 
ZvonimirBoban's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2008
Location: IN-DO-NE-SIA...
Fave Players: my username, Baresi, Kaka, GATTUSO, Maldini, Pippo
ZvonimirBoban is on a distinguished road
The top 3 GK in the world now is Buffon, Casillas, and Cech. Akinfeev would be a gamble but he's worth of it, I think. He broke up into Russian starting eleven before he's 20. Boruc is overrated, Frey's worth to try but he won't come cheap, if we're looking just for this season we could rely on Abbiati BUT should reinforce with one CB, or we try to snap Morgan De Sanctis.

Andreas Isaksson is on free transfer, I wonder where is he now? Any team would want a keeper like him ON FREE I think!

--------

Striker: I won't mind Sheva, I don't believe in Borriello but I'm willing to give him chance. Pavlyuchenko is OK. Adebayor is NO, the reason is as Tony said, he won't fit in our tactics. Berbatov only if he is available in 5M. I heard Valencia offered their 3 key players to overcome financial problems? Anybody have infos? I'm a big fan of Villa.

-------------

Def: I haven't seen Alex Silva or Thiago Silva, and I don't believe the players I haven't seen. Zapata or Santacroce are good for long-term, but do we have any money? Panucci is fine just for this season, but we still need to buy a new CB next season if we buy Panucci now. Ferrari is a big NO.

-----

Conclusion: HOW MUCH MONEY DO WE HAVE NOW TO BUY PLAYERS WE STILL NEED?
__________________
MILAN! MILAN!
SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN!
SEMPRE PER TE!
ZvonimirBoban is offline  
Old 29-07-2008, 05:33   #9505

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
We dont need forwards like Berbatov, Adebayor, Villa...we need a rotation player upfront. Im still hoping ( again, from a professional point of wiew ) for Sheva. As he is a player that is ready to be a rotation player and is still top class aldough a bit slower. We need to know that Pippo will again be injured and that leaves us with 2 palyers: Boriello and PAto, with first one being already seriously injured.

Ferrari is now better player then Simic, as Dario hasnt played in 12 months!

Boruc is class GK, that comands his defence and is brilliant in 1 on 1's.

We dont need a lot of money for Sheva and Ferrari, and we need those players.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 29-07-2008, 07:48   #9506

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacchi from goal.com View Post
“He (Quaresma) is not a champion,” Sacchi told La Gazzetta Dello Sport.

“When he has a good day he will give other players problems but often he doesn’t make the difference.

“When he was young he seemed like a champion but now he’s just an ordinary player.”
I like Sacchi's comment about Quaresma and I absolutely agree with him.
Siregar is offline  
Old 29-07-2008, 07:50   #9507

forward

Registered User
 
forward's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: UA
Fave Players: AC Milan TEAM
forward is on a distinguished road
it is so, unless inter sign him..
Mourinho is very good at getting the best out of such players, Drogba is an example
__________________
TU SEI TUTTA LA MIA VITA
forward is offline  
Old 29-07-2008, 09:13   #9508

jtelly

Registered User
 
jtelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2007
Location: Chicago, USA
Fave Players: Maldini
jtelly is on a distinguished road
This is just a general post on how i've been feeling the last few days...
I have to say, after reviewing the squads for the TIM Trofeo, on paper we have a very respectable squad and with the right combination of circumstances, should be a real challenger for the scudetto. This might just be because all of the enthusiasm and excitement in Italy seems to be centered around us, and most would say Inter and Juve have had a disappointing mercato. I also think that Mourinho could backfire at Inter, as much as I respect what he's done, I don't know, I just have this feeling like it could all go pear-shaped. I really think that Flamini will be the coup de grace of the summer, a hungry young player who wants to win and can inject the fire that we need in the midfield along with some real quality skill. Dinho seems like he has the will again; I love reading about his performances pre-Olympic and to be honest I think him playing there will do a great job for his fitness and his mental health, to be back with his pals and playing fun football for a new challenge. Plus, it will give him some personal time with Pato and hopefully they can come up with the masterplan for winning serie A!
I'm looking forward to the opening match, I hope Carlo will take the chances he needs to move the squad forward, and I hope our aging stars can have one last glory before fading off in the sunset (I'm talking about you Favalli, Brocchi, Emerson, Simic, Dida!).
Also, if there are any Milanista in Chicago, please let me know and maybe we can have some viewing parties this year. Forza Milan!
jtelly is offline  
Old 29-07-2008, 13:15   #9509

10

Registered User
 
10's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZvonimirBoban View Post
Andreas Isaksson is on free transfer, I wonder where is he now? Any team would want a keeper like him ON FREE I think!
Just to clear things out, Isaksson signed for PSV a couple of week ago and was not a free transfer, but under contract with Manchester City.
__________________
Milano siamo noi!
10 is offline  
Old 29-07-2008, 16:04   #9510

Nordahl

Registered User
 
Nordahl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2007
Location: Brazil - RJ - Rio de Janeiro
Fave Players: Van Basten, Savicevic, Baresi, Zico, Platini
Nordahl is on a distinguished road
Milan: in arrivo l'uruguaiano Viudez

21:03 del 29 luglio

Tabaré Viudez, talentuoso centrocampista uruguayano del Defensor Sporting di Montevideo, sarà in Italia nelle prossime ore per sostenere le visite mediche con il club di via Turati. Lo ha detto il presidente del Defensor, Fernando Sobral, al portale uruguayano Observa. "Al 90% l'affare andrà in porto - ha continuato Sobral - e per noi è una scommessa. Al di là dei soldi abbiamo l'opportunità che i club europei conoscano la nostra realtà".

http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=23&a=90145
__________

Dunno anything about him, but I hope the guy is a good midfielder, and if he's really good, I hope we don't loan the boy only because he's young.
__________________
FORZA MILAN!

Nordahl is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.