![]() |
|
|
#9646 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2007
Location: Chicago, USA
Fave Players: Maldini
![]() |
What about our dazzling goalkeeping displays? That is just of a slightly minor concern to me.
|
|
|
|
|
#9647 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
I highly doubt that Kalac will start. Abbiati, for now, should be the obvious choice.
|
|
|
|
|
#9648 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
![]() |
And Nesta's injury. And Borriello's injury. And Inzaghi's injury...
|
|
|
|
|
#9649 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
Not too worry about Borriello and Inzaghi; maybe Borriello, but Inzaghi is so often that we havec already termed with it.
yes, Nesta's injury is problematic but without Kaka` that's the WORST. |
|
|
|
|
#9650 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2008
Location: IN-DO-NE-SIA...
Fave Players: my username, Baresi, Kaka, GATTUSO, Maldini, Pippo
![]() |
Kaka's, and Nesta's, and to some extent, Pippo's and Borriello's.
__________________
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE! MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE! |
|
|
|
|
#9651 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2007
![]() |
Ancelloti:
“Even if an important player like Alessandro Nesta returns to fitness, I doubt he alone could solve all our problems. We need everyone to be more concentrated, careful and focused." Source Channel4 Hey coach, we also need younger and better defenders. Zapata NOW!!!! |
|
|
|
|
#9652 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: San Paolo, MVB, Safet Susic, The Divine Ponytail
![]() |
Quote:
I know you are smart enough to understand what I was trying to say. I did not post that based on statements of billionaires, but on the fact that a lot of sports teams often change their billionaire owners. When talking about football, we witnessed that in EPL a lot in the last 5 years (Liverpool, ManU, Chelsea, City..) it happens often in the NBA too (Portland, Seattle/OKC, Memphis, Cleveland, New Jersey...). None of these teams waited for too long to find a buyer. Milan is a special case, even more attractive. Very popular brand name, millions of fans worldwide, I'm sure if Berlu announced the club is for sale, some sheik or russian bussinesman would jump to an opportunity. The reason you don't hear money-people saying "I'd like to buy milan blah blah..:" is because the ownership of Milan is very stable, and everyone knows Berlu would never sell it. |
|
|
|
|
|
#9653 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2008
Location: IN-DO-NE-SIA...
Fave Players: my username, Baresi, Kaka, GATTUSO, Maldini, Pippo
![]() |
In Italy, looks like we don't change ownership as easy as in EPL, because Serie A has stronger traditions and that's why I don't like EPL; true values of football are starting to disappear and we see more and more commercialization and industrialization of football which places football second below those. I don't mean to directly reply to Stitch's post; this opinion is only what I think related to that post.
Milan, Inter, Roma, Juventus... all the top 4 clubs of Serie A... remind me when was the last time one of them changed the ownership. Berlusconi is an icon of Milan as Morrati in Inter. No one understands Milan as Berluconi understands Milan.
__________________
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE! MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE! |
|
|
|
|
#9654 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: VDV, Thiago Silva, Hazard, Rui Costa
![]() |
MILAN: Kalac; Bonera, Maldini, Simic, Favalli; Zambrotta, Gattuso, Flamini, Jankulovski, Pirlo, Ambrosini.
While CHELSEA: Cech; Ivanovic, Alex, Terry, A.Cole; Ballack, Mikel, Lampard; Wright-Phillips, Anelka, Malouda. thats why we lost what kind of a formation is this, who did he expect to score. Carletto dissappointed me with this one. Galliani needs to go and make some purchases and sales, and @least get another striker. Defender and GoalKeeper. WORD IS Dida will play the next the game
__________________
Galliani here is the plan
|
|
|
|
|
#9655 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2000
Location: Canada
![]() |
Problem is nobody can tell how long it takes for Kaka and Nesta to recover! If I name top three players of this Milan, it's Kaka, Pirlo and Nesta. New purchases won't fill the gap, but definitely make the situation less nerve-wracking. With Dinho, I still rank Nesta's injury the most urgent.
|
|
|
|
|
#9656 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#9657 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2006
Fave Players: anybody in red-black
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#9658 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
Ferrari is free and after Chelsea sign young,fast and in shape Robinho we can take traitor Sheva... well that would be some kind of improvement aguess.
Or we can behave like a real club and sign Tiago Silva and a good forward.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
#9659 | |
|
Jedi Master
Join Date: 06 1999
Location: Viking land
Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
![]() |
Quote:
Besides, I don't think anyone here have not conceded that we need a new CB, I'm not exactly alone in advocating that. For that we need a great one, not another reserve! We got loads of backup CBs, we need someone of real class.
__________________
If you are woman, PM me. |
|
|
|
|
|
#9660 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
Quote:
With Sheva, I agree. |
|
|
|