![]() |
|
|
#9721 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: padova
![]() |
just done, hitmannq8. Felipe, Santos keeper, 20 y.o. 190 cm., is a Milan player. He arrives next summer.
It's probable Cardacio will go to Manchester, maybe starting from the bench.
__________________
http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/3487/milan600ks4.jpg |
|
|
|
|
#9722 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Indonesia
Fave Players: The divine swan himself : MARCO VAN BASTEN!!!!
![]() |
Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfB8U...eature=related
__________________
A Milan con Affetto..... F O R Z A M I L A N - 2011/2012MARCHETTI;Abate,DAVID LUIZ,ASTORI,Vila;Thiago Silva;Flamini,Pirlo;Robinho;Pato,Ibrahimovic |
|
|
|
|
|
#9723 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2007
Location: New Jersey, USA
Fave Players: Kaka', Maldini, Del Piero
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#9724 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Fave Players: Pato, Silva, Abate
![]() |
It's mentioned on offical site for numbers. How good is Felipe Brazileiro??
__________________
The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The next best time is right now. |
|
|
|
|
#9725 | |||
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
Quote:
Quote:
However, Carlo must accept some responsibility as he's not achieved results expected of him with his resources. Quote:
I think there are quite a few players below him as the worst free kick taker in Europe ![]() |
|||
|
|
|
|
#9726 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
Quote:
I believe that the team performs bad because of Pirlo's form, and it is not Pirlo who performs bad because of the team. If he's on top form, Milan plays well. That's one reason why Milan has been very poor in the last two years. I'd love to sign a replacement for Pirlo right now because his inconsistency is harming Milan far too much. We need to find a new style of play without Pirlo. An option could be to play Emerson and Flamini in the centre of midfield with Seedorf and Zambrotta on the sides. Even Janku and Antonini could play on the wings on that formation, that would give us a very classic 4-4-2 formation. I think even Kaka and Dinho could play on either side of the midfield. |
|
|
|
|
|
#9727 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2008
![]() |
Quote:
Yam3awad tikfa ir7amni.... Stop being so melodramatic. Pirlo is only as good as the fullbacks he plays with and the strikers that make runs. Bonera and Favalli aren't his kind of players, but hopefully Zambro and Janku are. He's been scoring less freekicks with every passing season, and now Ronnie might share the load, so they can see which freekicks suit which player and they might be more efficient this way. I'm very defensive of Pirlo, I know, but its only because I believe that he's indispensable for both Milan and Italy. Lets not make them same mistakes Barca's fans did with Ronnie and place incredibly high expectations on players, only to seem them fail and become unhappy and leave. Have faith in them when they make mistakes, knowing that they'll try better next time. Only when you stop seeing this desire for growth are your calls for change ever justified. I don't see this yet in Pirlo, so give him a break. |
|
|
|
|
|
#9728 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2008
![]() |
Quote:
442 is dead. Fullbacks can overlap even if you have a 3 or 5 man midfield nowadays, and you don't need to constantly double up on the wing for that to happen. Especially with Pirlo, since you can just long pass it to a free fullback. I know you're suggesting a solution to a non-Pirlo Milan, but this is not it. The solution you're looking for is a 4231, with Flamini and Gattuso/Ambro as holding midfielders, with Ronnie, Kaka, Pato in front of them with a free role, and Borriello up front. |
|
|
|
|
|
#9729 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2008
![]() |
The fact that we bought Ronnie instead of a strong forward probably means we're going to be stuck with the Xmas tree formation. I always hated it. It seems so easy to defend. I don't know what the advantage is having two trequartistas instead of two attackers. It just seems like Ancelloti adapted it this way to suit the players he has, instead of buying the players he needs to make it work. If that's the case, then we're heading in the wrong direction.
Nobody really has any right to judge before we see KaPaRo in action, though. I don't think Ronnie adds much more than Seedorf (unless he regains his flash of acceleration), so i'd be really surprised if we transform into an attacking force through this one player change alone. |
|
|
|
|
#9730 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9731 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
of Pirlos free kicks/crosses from fould, I can agree that they are in 80% of cases horrible and always in wrong place. I expect Ronaldinho to take fould from this year. Pirlo has shis magical moments dough. Mostly from shots, not crosses.
He does play with up's and down's, as Pirlo is a player without great energetic potential. He is an artist. And now we have even Cardaccio ( SEND BROCCHI AWAY; PLEASE!!) so Crlo simply needs to rest Pirlo more. the midfield is covered like never before.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
#9732 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
Quote:
I think Pato will add most to our team as he is the kind of striker that can play for himself and be dangerous by just having the ball in his feet, like Kaka' and Sheva. And Seedorf right now, when he is fit and fresh, plays 2 times better then Dinho for Brazil. But we'll see. dinho is Dinho, and in month or two maybe we will see somthing really monstruos up front Ka-Pa-Ro, and Seedorf-Flamini-Pirlo behind. But that would mean Carlo has a fever ![]()
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9733 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#9734 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
Quote:
I explain: if you play without any attacking player, that means your formation is done to defend only, and you can't go forward to score any goal or almost (with some luck ...). When you can't attack, so when you have to defend all the time and when your opponent is a team like Chelsea (same or even worst with teams like MU, Arsenal, Barcelona), the only result you can get is a big loss. So personally, I don't worry about our defense because of that match, more because I'd like some new fresh blood (and efficient of course lol) in our defensive line. About our formations: 4-3-2-1 or 4-3-1-2 (even if it would be better to play something like 4-2-2-2, 4 defensers, 2 DM, Kaka' just in front of them, Seedorf or Ronaldinho more in attack and 2 strikers), we have so many DM/CM that we can't play seriously any other formation I think, and if Kaka', Seedorf and Ronaldinho are fit, and let's imagine that Viudez and Cardaccio are good enough to play, our midfield will be more than complete and guys like Brocchi or Emerson could stay at home ... |
|
|
|
|
|
#9735 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
Quote:
Milan being poor over the last two years is down to numerous factors, and Pirlo's form is only a part of it. I don't really think it's his form that's the problem either, but rather the way we utilize him in recent years, where he's been forced to drop extremely deep. That is why people always bring up the argument as to why Pirlo is so good for Italy and so poor for Milan. That's if Cardaccio is up to the task. I've never seen him so I can't say, but we can hope I guess. |
|
|
|