AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2008, 02:48   #1

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
Viudez and Cardaccio

Tabare' Viudez and Matias Cardaccio... both very young, both from Uruguay, brougth to Milan by Daniel Fonseca, famous Uruguaian player in the 90's... specially remembered for his days at A.S. Roma playing upfront alongside Abel Balbo.

Viudez is a forward... second striker...

Cardaccio is a pure central midfielder...

things are not starting well for them... look at ACMILAN.IT pictures and they confused one with the other...

Viudez is the shorter, more compact guy with short curly hair...

Bochita Cardaccio is taller, thinner and with longer hair...

very very big mistake...

__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 03:22   #2

pece4ever

Registered User
 
pece4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Macedonia, Skopje
Fave Players: SFRJ Reprezentativci
pece4ever is on a distinguished road
How can you judge from the picture, have you watch their trainig sesion, have you watch their games.
Maybe, this two guys are extraordinary, maybe if thay get a chance to play our next friendly game will shine.
I think that they will be very refreshing for us this season (only if Carlo give them a chance) both of them have played in Urugvian Seria A, so thay surely have a potencial.
__________________
Forza MILAN il club piu titolato nel MONDO e Forza VARDAR il club piu migliore nella MACEDONIA.

FOREVER
pece4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 23:06   #3

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
I'm not judging from pictures, obviously...

Yes, I've seen them play, I can watch not only Copa Libertadores and Sudamericana but also the Uruguayan league... I would have never thought they were being followed by Milan but I know what positions they play... and all I'm saying is that acmilan.it made a terrible mistake with their names...
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 00:28   #4

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
THats what I thought when I saw those pics too, thanks for clearing that up
Gabriel489 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 03:27   #5

vekokaka'

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
vekokaka' is on a distinguished road
Cardaiccio is playing at the position of Pirlo and when Pirlo is tired he will replace him.
vekokaka' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 04:09   #6

rinogattuso

Registered User
 
rinogattuso's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Location: BiH
Fave Players: Rino,Ricky,Sandro & Pirlo
rinogattuso is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by SANT View Post
I'm not judging from pictures, obviously...

Yes, I've seen them play, I can watch not only Copa Libertadores and Sudamericana but also the Uruguayan league... I would have never thought they were being followed by Milan but I know what positions they play... and all I'm saying is that acmilan.it made a terrible mistake with their names...
You are wright,but that is corect!! Viudez is smaler 1.71. but he ih 18 years old.
rinogattuso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 13:18   #7

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
doesnt this guy Cardaiccio look like Ariel Ortega? Maybe just to me....
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 13:28   #8

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
On the videos that I have seeing Tabare' Viudez looks like he has some pace, but we will wait and see.
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 03:34   #9

vekokaka'

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
vekokaka' is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosniaco View Post
On the videos that I have seeing Tabare' Viudez looks like he has some pace, but we will wait and see.
give me some link from where did you see him from youtube or somewhere else?
vekokaka' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 07:58   #10

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by vekokaka' View Post
give me some link from where did you see him from youtube or somewhere else?
Youtube !!!!!!
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 20:26   #11

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
“Another great player is Mathias Cardacio, who has just joined Milan. We grew up together and believe me, he has the same style as Andrea Pirlo,” Fornaroli (sampdoria) told the Gazzetta dello Sport.
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 06:36   #12

DUCO

Registered User
 
DUCO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Nesta ,Gourcuff,RIVERA,Kaka,Pato,MALDINI,Sheva
DUCO is on a distinguished road
What great player ha ha ha.Gorki is not great he's World clas player
__________________
NO KAKA NO PARTY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HQLt...eature=related

GAME OVER
DUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2008, 06:13   #13

totti_jonaid

Registered User
 
totti_jonaid's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Location: Pakistan, Peshawar
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, Cassano, Buffon.
totti_jonaid is an unknown quantity at this point
Offical: Milan sign Mathias Cardaccio and Tabare Viudez.

Any one who knows anything about these to guys. I mean which position do they play at and how good are they?

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=820443
totti_jonaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2008, 08:50   #14

regin

Registered User
 
regin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Fave Players: anybody in red-black
regin is on a distinguished road
cardaccio is a CM,viudez is an attacking mid..i dont knw how good they are but they will train with the senior team is what carlo said..
regin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2008, 13:32   #15

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
we already had a thread for this... I'm merging them...
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
cardaccio, cardacio, tabare, viudez


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.