![]() |
|
|
#10141 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2006
![]() |
Just as Real Madrid give Robinho to Chelsea(player will to play there)....we got Sheva(not such a big surprise)
23/08/2008 L'A.C.Milan comunica di aver raggiunto un accordo con l'FC Chelsea per il passaggio di Andriy Shevchenko in maglia rossonera. Il calciatore sarà domani a Milano per sottoporsi lunedì alle visite mediche. I termini dell'accordo economico con l'FC Chelsea sono confidenziali
__________________
Simply MILAN
|
|
|
|
|
#10142 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
![]() |
I think Sheva is officially ours...check the official site. Just....great :|
|
|
|
|
|
#10143 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Pandev, Van Basten, Kaka
![]() |
wow Sheva is really ours it's official, this came out of nowhere
http://www.chelseafc.com/page/Latest...373689,00.html
__________________
A.C. MILAN & F.K. VARDAR ![]() Life ends when you stop Dreaming; Hope ends when you stop Believing; Love ends when you stop Caring; so Dream, Believe and Care. Life is really beautiful! |
|
|
|
|
#10144 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2000
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Maldini Rino Nesta Kaka
![]() |
I agree and you left out Flamini who gives us more attacking options against small teams... (With sheva added this gives us even more offensive options)
__________________
Forza Milan!
|
|
|
|
|
#10145 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: UA
Fave Players: AC Milan TEAM
![]() |
hahahaha!!! yes sheva great to see you back...
we will see all these haters showing all their pathetic words back up their *** when you score another trademark goal against buffon!
__________________
TU SEI TUTTA LA MIA VITA |
|
|
|
|
#10146 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2003
![]() |
lol i love how our management is getting slammed for having no transfer market plan when galliani declared in may that ronaldinho n sheva were 180% milan players, and guess what , they are!
|
|
|
|
|
#10147 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: UA
Fave Players: AC Milan TEAM
![]() |
Quote:
first our fellow milanista were slamming galliani for not keeping his word on "180% ronaldinho and sheva milan players" now they are unhappy when we sign them... wow, life must be really tough when you have an attitude like that
__________________
TU SEI TUTTA LA MIA VITA |
|
|
|
|
|
#10148 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2007
![]() |
Welcome back Sheva
I'm honestly happy that he's back with us where he belongs. He's spent two years in limbo, and I think he's learned his lesson in humility. One thing I have the utmost confidence in is that, as he has never been an injury prone player, the miracle workers at Milan Lab will surely nurse him back to the player he used to be (albiet maybe a bit worse considering his wasted 2 years). The only concern I have is that Kaka will not be a part of the deal and go the other way.... Considering all that's been said and done, nearly all the players promised have come. Goalkeeper: Abiatti Full-Backs/Wingers: Zambrotta, Antonini Holding/Attacking Midfielders: Flamini, Cardacio, Ronaldinho Forwards: Sheva, Borellio, Viudez Honestly, the only thing missing is obvious. I'm still expecting the world-class defender that Uncle Fester likes to surprise the fans with near the end of the transfer windows. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
#10149 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
Carlo didnt want Shevchenko!! This is a shame for Milan and Milan ultras, for me, Sheva is not welcomed in Milan shirt anymore. But now he is a Milan player and for the sake of Milan's results I will support him from a "professional" point of wiew. But we are making fools out of ourselves.
Paloschi out I assume for loan. And where is the defender? They better buy one or we can say ciao to scudetto with all ther forwards in the world, as Nesta is recovering with "swimming in the pool" and Maldini is 40. DEFENDER is needed, not Shevchenko. Anyway, Sheva is now here. EDIT: I saw on SKY that Stendardo is on his way to Udinese. Milan's only real and great solution for CB is Zapata at this moment. We can hope Milan will get him in the end, as Braida has connections in there.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
#10150 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
well - I still am as pissed of as I was before when Galliani said that. Most of us knew Milan wanted Dinho and Sheva all along, but when Galliani comes out and declares it - that's when we all get pissed off. That is nothing but poor management, just like how Barca declared they were selling Dinho, Deco and Eto'o, Milan did the same by identifying their targets.
Anyway at the end of the day we seem to have gotten our main men. Im curious to see whats going to happen with the rest of the squad and whether we will eventually get the last piece of the puzzle - a defender. PS: Flamini, Zambrotta, Ronaldinho, Antonini, Abbiati, Boriello, Shevchenko are 7 new players added to the squad and this is not including Darmian, Cardacio and Viudez. We lost Cafu, Serginho, Fiori, Gilardino, Simic and Digao (6 players). Squad needs a bit more trimming down though. Brocchi, Dida(or Kalac), Paloschi, Boriello should be out. |
|
|
|
|
#10151 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2007
![]() |
Quote:
Brocchi, yes. Dida/Kalac, I say wait a bit before you start throwing Keepers away. I distinctly remember the season where Cech and Cudicini all got injured in the exact same game against Blackburn or whoever, and the team ended up having to use Hilario for over two months. So, unless you can find me better backup for Abiatti right now, then, I would seriously be against trimming down in that department. Paloschi needs games, no doubt about it, but I do think he'd be real handy in the squad. The younger players are a bit less predictable against our opponents, as we saw last season. I think having him here is a plus rather than a minus, specially if we really are to contend for UEFA as well. Boriello is a similar case as Paloschi, he brings something else to the squad, and if we can get him back soon, I would rather have him stay than go. Think of it this way, Sheva and Pippo are not gonna be here forever, we need players that can fill in the gaps they leave, even if it means they play less. |
|
|
|
|
|
#10152 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
![]() |
Well done Milan the whole world is joking us for that transfer.
It looks like the grannie company is bigger than ever. Roma is very close to sign Menez from monaco who is a great talent with a lot of future instead of the traitor. But is not Shevas fault its our managment's fault who are making such embarasing moves. They don't hear the fans. |
|
|
|
|
#10153 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2007
![]() |
Quote:
I don't agree rosoneri_11, Management never wanted Sheva to leave in the first place, Sheva was at fault for that. Bringing him back was a mutual decision from all parties involved, and you can't really blame management for the move. If you really want to put the blame on someone, put it on Berlu, since he's probably the one who wants Sheva back more than anyone else. As for not hearing the fans, well....... I don't understand this statement. How is it that we should be embarrassed for bringing back a player who thought he could do without us, when clearly he couldn't. Just because we take him back instead of buying someone like David Villa (my personal favorite), or Huntelaar doesn't mean we're embarrassing ourselves. In fact, I would consider it vindication that no player can be above Milan and that some players just simply must be a part of Milan to succeed. As for whether he's past it or not, well...... let's just let Sheva do his talking on the pitch, shall we? Traitor or not, he's back, and lets hope he makes the most of his chance here to make himself respected (if not adored) by the fans again. |
|
|
|
|
|
#10154 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: San Paolo, MVB, Safet Susic, The Divine Ponytail
![]() |
screw this. this team has no pride. while i want milan to win it all, i hope it will be without a single appearance from the traitor.
|
|
|
|
|
#10155 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gilardino, Buffon, Nesta...
![]() |
I think Milan only signed 2-3 players above the ago of 30 this year...
this is just too confusing from you... SUCKS TO BE GALLIANI |
|
|