AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27-08-2008, 13:29   #10381

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
so if oddo leaves we have.....

rb: zambrotta, bonera
CB: Nesta, Senderos, Maldini, Kaladze, Bonera, Darmian, Favalli
LB: Janku, Favalli, Kaladze, Antonini


i dunno if iagree letting oddo go. He is good defensivel. And janku is injury prone so we might have to switch zambro over to LB.

We could play ambro or gattuso at RB if needed though.
__________________
Milano84 is offline  
Old 27-08-2008, 13:31   #10382

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosoneri_11 View Post
Wow we got rid of Oddo and Brochi.
Hey does anyone remember my words when we signed Oddo.I was right after 2 years the player is not anymore rossoneri.We bought him 7.5+ a player just for 2 years! Bad transfer, with the 7.5m and + 3-4m we could had sign Rafinha from Schalke who is only 19!Or Ilshinho! What a waste of money. To be continued with Zambrotta.

I hope in next days we can sign a good and usefull player.
That guy De Silvestry can play as a RB and as DC? Does he?

yup mian transfer polic in nutshel... 20 mil for dinho who will prolly give us 2 good years, and then decline after 2010 world cup. Or we coulda signed more promising players who have 7-8 great years ahead.

we also gave up pasquale foggia, who i rate highly. I think he's a useful squad player.
__________________
Milano84 is offline  
Old 27-08-2008, 13:36   #10383

ThrusT

Registered User
 
ThrusT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Pirlo, Serginho, Baresi, Rui Costa
ThrusT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
ummm... you all HIGHLY over value paloschi. He's a squad player on italy U19. No offense compared to other teenage strikers... pato, balotelli, bojan, aguero... and others whowere teenage strikers... messi, rooney, he is MILES behind. Perhaps he can develop into a good player, but i dont think so for 5-6 years minimum. Serie A clubs wanted him? We dont know this for sure, it was clubs who wanted him as a backup striker too.. none had intention of starting him 30 games. PArma is a great spot for ihm, great at developing talent. I have serious doubts he'll ever be a good milan striker, he could no doubt. But when i look at italy. Future strikers are guiseppe rossi, balotelli, maybe lanzafame.

I'm just saying ur all overrating him, he couldnt score on serie C and 2nd teir teams in spain.

Also on coownership, its good beause now that parma owns him they have much bigger stake in wanting to play him. Loan deals r really only good if player wants to go there, or club has glaring weakness at position and r forced to play him.
Paloschi is not overrated. The matches he played for us last year, were without any pressure for him, he did very well. Now, since he was our only available striker, pressure got higher and he drowned a bit. That's why we also sent him to Parma.

Some say his goals last term were lucky? Perhaps, but he was always in the right position, as a matter of fact, his positioning is more than excellent for an 18-year-old.
You cannot compare him with players like Aguero or Pato.
He is a completely different striker, more of a poacher, like Inzaghi.

If there is a youth player you can compare him with its Acquafresca.
And I believe he is already on the same level as Robert when it comes down to positioning. Acqua is the better player, technically and with more confidence. But he is also 3 years older. I'm sure Paloschi will become a good striker for Milan. For his age his play is sometimes so smart.. stunning.





Brocchi seems to be set for Lazio, don't know why but I always liked that guy. Oh well, would rather see Emerson leave tbh.
But its a good thing, this way Cardacio will get some playing time.

I don't think we will let Oddo go, unless we have already secured a new RB. Which I seriously doubt..
ThrusT is offline  
Old 27-08-2008, 13:42   #10384

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrusT View Post
Paloschi is not overrated. The matches he played for us last year, were without any pressure for him, he did very well. Now, since he was our only available striker, pressure got higher and he drowned a bit. That's why we also sent him to Parma.

Some say his goals last term were lucky? Perhaps, but he was always in the right position, as a matter of fact, his positioning is more than excellent for an 18-year-old.
You cannot compare him with players like Aguero or Pato.
He is a completely different striker, more of a poacher, like Inzaghi.

If there is a youth player you can compare him with its Acquafresca.
And I believe he is already on the same level as Robert when it comes down to positioning. Acqua is the better player, technically and with more confidence. But he is also 3 years older. I'm sure Paloschi will become a good striker for Milan. For his age his play is sometimes so smart.. stunning.





Brocchi seems to be set for Lazio, don't know why but I always liked that guy. Oh well, would rather see Emerson leave tbh.
But its a good thing, this way Cardacio will get some playing time.

I don't think we will let Oddo go, unless we have already secured a new RB. Which I seriously doubt..

please! skill is skilled, and he's not VERY good. He scored 2 lucky lucky goals. Anyone who really believes paloschi is the future is blinded by milan goggles. He's very average.... and whats w this compairson to pippo? Pippo is 1 of a kind. No real skill, no size, no real speed, yet he scores. That is RARE. He has something, instinct. But he's a rarity not a 'type'.
__________________
Milano84 is offline  
Old 27-08-2008, 13:55   #10385

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
ummm... you all HIGHLY over value paloschi. He's a squad player on italy U19. No offense compared to other teenage strikers... pato, balotelli, bojan, aguero... and others whowere teenage strikers... messi, rooney, he is MILES behind. Perhaps he can develop into a good player, but i dont think so for 5-6 years minimum. Serie A clubs wanted him? We dont know this for sure, it was clubs who wanted him as a backup striker too.. none had intention of starting him 30 games. PArma is a great spot for ihm, great at developing talent. I have serious doubts he'll ever be a good milan striker, he could no doubt. But when i look at italy. Future strikers are guiseppe rossi, balotelli, maybe lanzafame.

I'm just saying ur all overrating him, he couldnt score on serie C and 2nd teir teams in spain.

Also on coownership, its good beause now that parma owns him they have much bigger stake in wanting to play him. Loan deals r really only good if player wants to go there, or club has glaring weakness at position and r forced to play him.
[GIANCARLO]Rubbish. Paloschi >>Bojan, Aguero, GDS, Balotelli and everyone else not wearing a Milan jerey.[/GIANCARLO]..and Lanzafame is a winger

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosoneri_11 View Post
Wow we got rid of Oddo and Brochi.
Hey does anyone remember my words when we signed Oddo.I was right after 2 years the player is not anymore rossoneri.We bought him 7.5+ a player just for 2 years! Bad transfer, with the 7.5m and + 3-4m we could had sign Rafinha from Schalke who is only 19!Or Ilshinho! What a waste of money. To be continued with Zambrotta.
Yes I agree 100% it was a woefully myopic move especially considering that his pace is decreasing at the same rate his errors are increasing...and unlike when we got Cafu he has no real pace to go crazy about. I would start ranting about why we didn't get Alves but I've done enough of that
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline  
Old 27-08-2008, 14:40   #10386

Campari

Registered User
 
Campari's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Nesta
Campari is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosoneri_11 View Post
Wow we got rid of Oddo and Brochi.
Hey does anyone remember my words when we signed Oddo.I was right after 2 years the player is not anymore rossoneri.We bought him 7.5+ a player just for 2 years! Bad transfer, with the 7.5m and + 3-4m we could had sign Rafinha from Schalke who is only 19!Or Ilshinho! What a waste of money. To be continued with Zambrotta.

I hope in next days we can sign a good and usefull player.
That guy De Silvestry can play as a RB and as DC? Does he?
Rafinha is getting 23 in September.
Campari is offline  
Old 27-08-2008, 14:47   #10387

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrusT View Post
Paloschi is not overrated. The matches he played for us last year, were without any pressure for him, he did very well. Now, since he was our only available striker, pressure got higher and he drowned a bit. That's why we also sent him to Parma.

Some say his goals last term were lucky? Perhaps, but he was always in the right position, as a matter of fact, his positioning is more than excellent for an 18-year-old.
You cannot compare him with players like Aguero or Pato.
He is a completely different striker, more of a poacher, like Inzaghi.

If there is a youth player you can compare him with its Acquafresca.
And I believe he is already on the same level as Robert when it comes down to positioning. Acqua is the better player, technically and with more confidence. But he is also 3 years older. I'm sure Paloschi will become a good striker for Milan. For his age his play is sometimes so smart.. stunning.
I can't disagree with you more. What I wanted to say, you have written it. You even wrote it more comprehensively.

Paloschi is not wonder kid but he has huge talent to be a good striker.

---------------------------

About righ fullback situation if Oddo leaves I think it's not very importan for Milan to buy the replacement as Bonera can play RB as sub for Zambrotta. While he plays RB, Favalli still can play DC in emergency. Favalli did pretty well there in the pre-season. In addition there is still Darmian who can play DC and RB. In the junior national team, he has played there if I am not mistaken.

So in my opinion, in defence sector one player still should go, either Favalli or Oddo in order to make our squad smaller.

Last edited by Siregar; 27-08-2008 at 15:11. Reason: correction
Siregar is offline  
Old 27-08-2008, 14:56   #10388

sheva-gila

Registered User
 
sheva-gila's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2005
Location: kosovo
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, R80, T.Silva, Pato
sheva-gila is on a distinguished road
[quote=Siregar;507149]I can't disagree with you more. All what I wanted to say, you have written it in much better way.

Paloschi is not wonder kid but he has huge talent to be a good striker[quote]



he is the same inzaghi type of player
__________________
AC MILAN


sheva-gila is offline  
Old 27-08-2008, 15:34   #10389

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
There ios only one man whos "stile" is as same as Pippo's - Gerd Muller!

Paloschi is a good young player that is worth what he is getting, a chance in serie B with Parma. Noone can became Pippo Inzaghi, he is probably the smartest forward in football history.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 27-08-2008, 16:50   #10390

ThrusT

Registered User
 
ThrusT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Pirlo, Serginho, Baresi, Rui Costa
ThrusT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
please! skill is skilled, and he's not VERY good. He scored 2 lucky lucky goals. Anyone who really believes paloschi is the future is blinded by milan goggles. He's very average.... and whats w this compairson to pippo? Pippo is 1 of a kind. No real skill, no size, no real speed, yet he scores. That is RARE. He has something, instinct. But he's a rarity not a 'type'.
No he is not average, an average player would have never made the first team in the first place..
Have you ever played football on somewhat of a professional level? Maybe than you will understand me.

Like you say a comparison, I'm not saying he IS Inzaghi.

If you read my post carefuly you will notice I am referring to his positioning / poaching that is very similar to Inzaghi's(same goes for Acquafresca). Which I find very unique and promising.
You don't judge a player on his goals, at least not a young player.
You watch his movement, his running, ...
And if you do so, please don't watch youtube highlights but full matches.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar
I can't disagree with you more. What I wanted to say, you have written it. You even wrote it more comprehensively.

Paloschi is not wonder kid but he has huge talent to be a good striker.
Wow, you can't disagree with me more but you would have written the same? Sorry mate, either I don't understand it or you have written a small mistake somewhere.
No offence though!
ThrusT is offline  
Old 27-08-2008, 16:57   #10391

ginoformaggino

Registered User
 
ginoformaggino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: padova
ginoformaggino is on a distinguished road
last news from Mediaset.

Oddo: he has chosen Bayern Munchen instead of Lyon.
He signed and his wage is about 3,5 mil. €. per year
Nothing about how much Bayern would have paid
ginoformaggino is offline  
Old 27-08-2008, 17:03   #10392

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrusT View Post
Wow, you can't disagree with me more but you would have written the same? Sorry mate, either I don't understand it or you have written a small mistake somewhere.
No offence though!
I only wanted to say : I agree with you and what I wanted to say, you have written it and you've done more comprehensively than I wanted to say (about Paloschi).

The last sentence about Paloschi (saying Paloschi is not wonder kid but has huge potential) is only stress what you said that he is not like other young players like Pato, Messi, Borjan etc.
Siregar is offline  
Old 27-08-2008, 17:06   #10393

NAMMY

Registered User
 
NAMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
Well, I'm not too sad about Brocchi leaving, but I liked Oddo (and his hair) though recent performances encourage a transfer. I just hope that we have some replacements lined up!
I'm not too sure about the 'temporary acquisition of the sporting performances of the player Philippe Senderos' - when I've seen him paly he always seems a bit of a liability (and gormless).
__________________
Life's a game of two halves
I score
I shoot
the crowd roars
I'm never going home
NAMMY is offline  
Old 27-08-2008, 18:40   #10394

Roche13

Registered User
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Roche13 is on a distinguished road
I'm happy to see Menez playing in Italy,but i really don't like seeing him playing for Roma.I just hope he is not going to be the next special player that i think he will be.
Roche13 is offline  
Old 27-08-2008, 18:54   #10395

e-Milan

Registered User
 
e-Milan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
e-Milan is on a distinguished road
eh ?
why's oddo out ? is it official ?
besides his awful crosses... i found that his an ok defender... look how we welcomed him 2 years ago when we only got Cafu (who's past his best).

so....
lb : Zambrotta, Bonera.
rb : Janku, Antonini, Favalli

things r moving quickly this week..
__________________
may the love we have unite us forever.
................Forza Milan !!..................
e-Milan is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.