AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28-08-2008, 04:02   #121

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Major debate is going on around Italy on what number Sheva will take. He said he would be ok with 70, 77 or 76 just as long as there's a seven, whilst other reports say he might get the #7 jersey from Pato.

I am still one of Sheva's fan and I support this move to the very end, HOWEVER, if this means he will take the #7 away from Pato then I am against it 100%. Marketing or no marketing, if Ronaldinho was not given his #10, then Pato should not give his #7. I will get very pissed off if I hear Sheva is going to get his #7 back.

btw - does any one know if Boriello took the #11 jersey? and what did Zambrotta take? (I hope he took #2)
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2008, 04:38   #122

pece4ever

Registered User
 
pece4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Macedonia, Skopje
Fave Players: SFRJ Reprezentativci
pece4ever is on a distinguished road
In all preseason games Zambrotta wear #15 and for Sheva #77 will be good nr. But i think when Pippo ends his carieer Pato will take his nr.9
__________________
Forza MILAN il club piu titolato nel MONDO e Forza VARDAR il club piu migliore nella MACEDONIA.

FOREVER
pece4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2008, 04:39   #123

pece4ever

Registered User
 
pece4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Macedonia, Skopje
Fave Players: SFRJ Reprezentativci
pece4ever is on a distinguished road
OK i find it:

MILAN - These, so far, are the official shirt numbers of the Rossoneri's first team, including the two young Uruguay footballers who on Monday became Milan players:

GOALKEEPERS: 1 Nelson Dida - 12 Christian Abbiati - 16 Zelijko Kalac

DEFENDERS: 3 Paolo Maldini - 2 Massimo Oddo - 4 Kakha Kaladze - 13 Alessandro Nesta - 15 Gianluca Zambrotta - 17 Dario Simic - 18 Marek Jankulovski - 19 Giuseppe Favalli - 25 Daniele Bonera - 31 Rodrigo Digao - 36 Matteo Darmian - 77 Luca Antonini

MIDFIELDERS: 5 Emerson - 8 Rino Gattuso - 14 Mathias Cardacio - 21 Andrea Pirlo - 23 Massimo Ambrosini - 32 Cristian Brocchi - 84 Mathieu Flamini

ATTACKERS: 7 Alexandre Pato - 9 Filippo Inzaghi - 10 Clarence Seedorf - 11 Marco Borriello - 20 Tabarč Viudez - 22 Ricardo Kaką - 43 Alberto Paloschi - 80 Ronaldinho
__________________
Forza MILAN il club piu titolato nel MONDO e Forza VARDAR il club piu migliore nella MACEDONIA.

FOREVER
pece4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2008, 08:30   #124

Koeke

Registered User
 
Koeke's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2000
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Maldini Rino Nesta Kaka
Koeke
Quote:
Originally Posted by pece4ever View Post
MILAN - These, so far, are the official shirt numbers of the Rossoneri's first team
2 Massimo Oddo 17 Dario Simic 31 Rodrigo Digao 32 Cristian Brocchi 43 Alberto Paloschi
These players have left so their numbers are available to.
Although except maybe nr 2 all the other probably won't get asked. Although isn't 43 Emersons birth year?
__________________
Forza Milan!
Koeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2008, 14:55   #125

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koeke View Post
These players have left so their numbers are available to.
Although except maybe nr 2 all the other probably won't get asked. Although isn't 43 Emersons birth year?

It is true
Aficio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2008, 01:25   #126

rt9

Registered User
 
rt9's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Fave Players: marco van basten, rui costa, kaka, pirlo
rt9 is on a distinguished road
What's up with this whole birth year number thing: Sheva- 76, Dinho- 80, and now Flamini- 84? I prefer the old school 1-20 numbers.
rt9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2008, 01:47   #127

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
I suppose Milan is always the trend maker ?
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2008, 07:51   #128

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
sheva gave an interview in a greek paper that is published today..

i think the most interesting thing he said was about the fans
"i know that some fans feel weird about my come back,but i will say only one thing:i ll do whatever i can to win them back.And i refer to all these that may feel hurt.I am here and i want to correct everything.."

He also said that the real reason he did not do well(in england) was because he went through 2 surgeries(injuries)..But now he feels okay although he needs some time ajust agian..And finally he said he missed acmilan,serie a,san siro,hes friends-playmates..


ps its a hole interview,and these were my favourirte points..
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2008, 21:01   #129

e-Milan

Registered User
 
e-Milan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
e-Milan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rt9 View Post
What's up with this whole birth year number thing: Sheva- 76, Dinho- 80, and now Flamini- 84? I prefer the old school 1-20 numbers.

a bit out of topic..

is there any football player with 3digits number ?
__________________
may the love we have unite us forever.
................Forza Milan !!..................
e-Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2008, 23:24   #130

ZvonimirBoban

Registered User
 
ZvonimirBoban's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2008
Location: IN-DO-NE-SIA...
Fave Players: my username, Baresi, Kaka, GATTUSO, Maldini, Pippo
ZvonimirBoban is on a distinguished road
dunno in professional football, but I (as a GK) had no.125 when I played for my high school.
__________________
MILAN! MILAN!
SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN!
SEMPRE PER TE!
ZvonimirBoban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 20:51   #131

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Ladies & Gentlemen - I am inviting you to fill out this less-than-5-minute survey for me. This is just a pilot study (i.e., not used for any commercial or publication purpose) that I am doing for my class.

If you are a student (and never have any work experiences), please do not fill this out! If you are a student but have some kinds of work experiences, please help! I truly appreciate your response.

Cheers,
J
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.