![]() |
|
|
#76 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
Sampdoria played much better in this game and Cassano had a great first half and an astonishingly poor second half, he should have scored his one-on-one. Inter were horrible, but its still only game 1.
OCmilano - I really hope you are right, but when you go to the TV listings on your cable and check whats on tomorrow it says Roma - Napoli |
|
|
|
|
|
#77 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
![]() |
Sun. Aug. 31 Serie A AC Milan Bologna 9:00 a.m.
Sun. Aug. 31 Premier League Aston Villa Liverpool 11:00 a.m. Sun. Aug. 31 Soccer Super Sunday + 1:00 p.m. Sun. Aug. 31 Serie A Fiorentina Juventus 2:30 p.m. Sun. Aug. 31 Premier League Sunderland Manchester City 4:30 p.m. These are all est times. this is under tv listings, i just copied sundays games for you.. Hitman get ready Milan are going to make you proud.. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
__________________
ROBINHO TIME |
|
|
|
|
|
#78 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Fave Players: Bergkamp, v.Basten, v.Persie
![]() |
Is it me or does this Inter not look like the Inter of the last few years? Personally I think they're weak, something about yesterdays game made me see that this is not Mancini's Inter - they would have finished the game after going 1 up.
I know it's only 1 game in so let's just wait and see. |
|
|
|
|
|
#79 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2004
Location: Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Gullit, Shevchenko, Kaka
![]() |
2.5 hours to go ....
__________________
To the Brave and Faithful Nothing is Impossible |
|
|
|
|
|
#80 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: ALL milan players, juninho, benzema
![]() |
its 3:43 AM right here..almost 2 more hours..too excited to go to sleep!
__________________
"It is the team of my heart and colors of my soul"---Cesare Maldini Forza Milan for life ![]() Inchinati al diavolo
|
|
|
|
|
|
#81 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
![]() |
2 hours and 13 minutes until the start.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#82 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2007
![]() |
1 hour 16 min left. I'm going crazy!!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#83 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
Pfff...not more than 1 hour.....
Forza Milaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnn!!!! ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#84 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
MILAN-BOLOGNA: LE FORMAZIONI UFFICIALI
31/08/2008 MILAN: Abbiati; Zambrotta, Maldini, Kaladze, Jankulovski; Flamini, Pirlo, Ambrosini; Seedorf, Ronaldinho; Inzaghi. BOLOGNA: Antonioli; Zenoni, Moras, Terzi, Bombardini; Mingazzini, Volpi; Adailton, Amoroso, Valiani; Di Vaio. Here we gooo!! Come on Pippo, show you are the only one alongside Maldini who is immortal ![]() Milan-Bologna 2:0 Inzaghi, Inzaghi --------------------------- For luck as always: FORZA RAGAZZI !!!
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
|
#85 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2007
![]() |
I'm a little worried about starting Inzaghi instead of Pato. Dinho has never played in a match with Inzaghi, so there's going to be chemistry issues. Inzaghi will probably get called for 8 offsides today because Dinho won't know when to pass...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#86 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
I am not against Inzaghi but I can't understand why Pato doesn't play from the first minute. Pato is actually our main striker (with Boriello).
|
|
|
|
|
|
#87 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
I do't know if Pato is fit to play given all the non-stop schedule?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#88 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
I just thought that the condition of our strikers is not good (Boriello is injured, Sheva is new and Inzaghi is fragile) but still Pato doesn't play from the first minute today. I support Inzaghi to play but I only worry about Pato's developement if he is still second choice for Carlo (if this is true).
|
|
|
|
|
|
#89 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2000
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini...the last of the "Bandieri"
![]() |
Is there a free or paid (I'll pay anything honestly) website where I can watch the game. Looks like www.seriea.tv is down.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#90 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
|
|
|
|