AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14-09-2008, 10:04   #1

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Milan Galacticos

Right so where are all the people that were absolutely gagging for us to sign Ronaldhinio and the return of $heva????

We got Ronnie who will give us a few circus tricks here and there and lost the chance of signing a damn centre forward which is what we needed.

We got Boriello who has never played at Milan level before.

We signed $heva when we could have bought a defender for Gods sake!!

We bought Antioni and loaned in Senderos who arent even good enough to get in the side when 3 of our first choice defenders (Nesta. Kaladze and Jankulovski) are out!!

The side is completely unballanced, we have neglected the talent of Gourcuff, Pato, Vuidez and Cardacio who wont learn or develop in the old age home of a football club.

The Man City players were making Maldini look slow, today he was made to look ordinary. He is getting beat by anyone with pace now!! For Gods sake he is only capable of making the rare cameo. His replacement needs to be signed!!

Ambrosini runs and shouts alot, but doesnt do much more than that. Yes he gets the odd goal, but if his only contribution is to score then play a damn striker!! Flamini is a better tackler, he has more energy and hasa wider array of tackling skills. It seems the same with Cardaccio, give the poor mug a chance, why let him rot when others play like rubbish??

We already had Pato and Kaka, there was no room for Ronaldhinio, but we got greedy and this is where greed leads you to!

We are in a real mess and you better all believe it. We will be lucky to get a champions league spot this season.

Major changes need to be made. Defenders need to be brought in!!

Ancelotti must drop some of the stars!!

Galliani has to go!!
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually

Last edited by K77SH C; 14-09-2008 at 10:07.
K77SH C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2008, 10:07   #2

Ghost

Registered User
 
Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Fave Players: Bergkamp, v.Basten, v.Persie
Ghost is on a distinguished road
Things are really not looking good and I feel sacking the coach won't help much.
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2008, 10:29   #3

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
I said it way before the season started...getting Ronaldinho and Sheva would unbalance the team and cause too many selection problems. So said so done. Now Carlo's forced to try n keep all these ego's happy and other players suffer.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2008, 10:31   #4

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
There is another question Id like Milan fans to answer. Have we lost our identity. I my self grew up watching defenders like Baresi, Maldini, Billy etc. Now I am forced to watch this dribble week in week out. As a sself respecting Milan fan it effin hurts to see Milan defend in such an abismal way. It has seriously hurt to see us have players like Pancaro, Favalli, Bonera and Senderos in the team. Even Kaladze and Jankulovski dont deserve to lace up the boots of ou old defenders. Nesta has been made to look so average its an injustice to him.

Milan always built its success on a solid defensive unit, but Galliani only ever "makes ends meat". Ambrosini and Kaaldze spent years trying to establish them selves in the Milan side becuase they were never really Milan quality, but were excellent subs. Now we have come to depend on these players as our regulars!! Even worse than this is that we are relying on people like favalli, Bonera, Senderos.

Jankulovski has never made the left side his own in the way Serghinio did for a while. Yet we have never bothered to get a world beating left back!! It shows our ambition!!

$heva is way past his best and the old Milan would have signed Van Basten or Weah or the young Sheva. Instead we got a washed up has been on loan.

Ronaldhinio was going for cheap, and promised alot of what we already have in Kaka and Pato. We needed a defender, the old Milan would have bought Desaiy, Nesta, but instead we got Ronaldhinio(???) and Senderos???

Please Milan, make some money on Ronnie- Sell him, allow Pato to work with Kaka!!

Please Milan sign a centre forward like Benzema, Huntelaar, Adebayor so our attack actually has a focal point!!

Please Milan buy a young defender like Zapatta and either a left back or right back of enormous quality once you have decided where the hell you want Zambro to play.

Back to the question, the Milan formula as I knew it was always solid defence, a playmaker and a world beating goal scorer! The only one we have now is the playmaker!! am I right in saying Milan has lost its identity??
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2008, 11:28   #5

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
The worst choice was that we didn't signed Adebayeor instead of Ronnie.
And one great mistake was that when we sold Sheva(we got 46m euros) we din't signed Torres but we choosed Ronaldo! A grannie and more more cheap player.At January. when we realise that we need a striker after loosing so many points.Galiani's great moves.

Galiani: We rule the market!
rosoneri_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2008, 12:39   #6

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by K77SH C View Post
Right so where are all the people that were absolutely gagging for us to sign Ronaldhinio and the return of $heva????!
I appreciate a good portion of this post k7.
I'll admit every thought, word or, deed that I have put forth here in this forum.
Obviously we'll disagree on the return of Sheva. The main thing is that a degree of respect and understanding will be established with me and you for me admitting and advocating Sheva's return.
I do so as a fan and never as a proclaimed expert of anything about the game. My support for him and with any player, executive, trainer, manager etc, etc, comes from my devotion as a supporter and only as a supporter.
I offer no punditry of who is best for the club. I offer no tactical expertise or analysis of players supposedly best suited for this club. I offer no retrospect or monday morning after the fact commentary of what should have been done, what should be done, or what can be done. I never have and never will.
I like you DO get frustrated with the punditry that gets posted here from the beginning of time of MILANMANIA. Let me tell you... I've yet to be impressed with any of it. Most of it comes after the fact and in contradiction to what was advocated earlier. No one yes NO ONE has been ever accurate. No Fan's knowledge here in this forum of the game or of players out there in the entire football world will help this club. It never has. We arent in the position to know any of it. You know that already.
People will always offer and share their claimed experise of the game. It's the nature of this forum.
What will frustrate me is when a supporters self claimed expertise overrides ones devotion and faith as a supporter. That happens too much here.
Now I've noticed that you have fallen trap to this punditry shennanigan. It happens to the best of us.
Trust me. You'll enjoy this club more if you just watch the drama unfold. Yeah yeah... I tend to get all philosophical all the time. I am a pastor/minister so you'll have to forgive me.
I make the claim that I'll back this club no matter what til hell freezes over. Never got to bring out the snow gear cause this team has always come back before any hell can freeze over.
As a fan who respects what you have posted, that's the best I can offer you.
Thanks for allowing me to post my thoughts here.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2008, 15:36   #7

rossomero

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2007
Location: athens greece
rossomero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui View Post
I appreciate a good portion of this post k7.
I'll admit every thought, word or, deed that I have put forth here in this forum.
Obviously we'll disagree on the return of Sheva. The main thing is that a degree of respect and understanding will be established with me and you for me admitting and advocating Sheva's return.
I do so as a fan and never as a proclaimed expert of anything about the game. My support for him and with any player, executive, trainer, manager etc, etc, comes from my devotion as a supporter and only as a supporter.
I offer no punditry of who is best for the club. I offer no tactical expertise or analysis of players supposedly best suited for this club. I offer no retrospect or monday morning after the fact commentary of what should have been done, what should be done, or what can be done. I never have and never will.
I like you DO get frustrated with the punditry that gets posted here from the beginning of time of MILANMANIA. Let me tell you... I've yet to be impressed with any of it. Most of it comes after the fact and in contradiction to what was advocated earlier. No one yes NO ONE has been ever accurate. No Fan's knowledge here in this forum of the game or of players out there in the entire football world will help this club. It never has. We arent in the position to know any of it. You know that already.
People will always offer and share their claimed experise of the game. It's the nature of this forum.
What will frustrate me is when a supporters self claimed expertise overrides ones devotion and faith as a supporter. That happens too much here.
Now I've noticed that you have fallen trap to this punditry shennanigan. It happens to the best of us.
Trust me. You'll enjoy this club more if you just watch the drama unfold. Yeah yeah... I tend to get all philosophical all the time. I am a pastor/minister so you'll have to forgive me.
I make the claim that I'll back this club no matter what til hell freezes over. Never got to bring out the snow gear cause this team has always come back before any hell can freeze over.
As a fan who respects what you have posted, that's the best I can offer you.
Thanks for allowing me to post my thoughts here.
i have free time today and very good mood to talk about football do you want to talk further about teams prob? i am asking cause i want to share some thoughts about the way we play and not talking alone
rossomero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2008, 15:46   #8

rossomero

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2007
Location: athens greece
rossomero is on a distinguished road
ok i ll say some things
the prob with milan is that we dont have any plan on pitch i cant say of ronnie or sheva are bad signings the 1st we have to thing is what we want em to do if we want to play with one forward sheva isnt best choise atm or if we play long distance between our lines possibly ronnie will never take ball i like em both they can help but firtly we need to find identity as team
rossomero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2008, 15:48   #9

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Well it is getting so late here or for that matter too early in the morning for me. Trust me... you are not talking alone. Have good posts and there is bountiful members who will chat with you. I'll be signing off soon. Just remember speak your mind honestly and do so respectfully and you'll be a top member here. maybe even a moderator.
FORZA MILAN!
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2008, 15:54   #10

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui View Post
I appreciate a good portion of this post k7.
I'll admit every thought, word or, deed that I have put forth here in this forum.
Obviously we'll disagree on the return of Sheva. The main thing is that a degree of respect and understanding will be established with me and you for me admitting and advocating Sheva's return.
I do so as a fan and never as a proclaimed expert of anything about the game. My support for him and with any player, executive, trainer, manager etc, etc, comes from my devotion as a supporter and only as a supporter.
I offer no punditry of who is best for the club. I offer no tactical expertise or analysis of players supposedly best suited for this club. I offer no retrospect or monday morning after the fact commentary of what should have been done, what should be done, or what can be done. I never have and never will.
I like you DO get frustrated with the punditry that gets posted here from the beginning of time of MILANMANIA. Let me tell you... I've yet to be impressed with any of it. Most of it comes after the fact and in contradiction to what was advocated earlier. No one yes NO ONE has been ever accurate. No Fan's knowledge here in this forum of the game or of players out there in the entire football world will help this club. It never has. We arent in the position to know any of it. You know that already.
People will always offer and share their claimed experise of the game. It's the nature of this forum.
What will frustrate me is when a supporters self claimed expertise overrides ones devotion and faith as a supporter. That happens too much here.
Now I've noticed that you have fallen trap to this punditry shennanigan. It happens to the best of us.
Trust me. You'll enjoy this club more if you just watch the drama unfold. Yeah yeah... I tend to get all philosophical all the time. I am a pastor/minister so you'll have to forgive me.
I make the claim that I'll back this club no matter what til hell freezes over. Never got to bring out the snow gear cause this team has always come back before any hell can freeze over.
As a fan who respects what you have posted, that's the best I can offer you.
Thanks for allowing me to post my thoughts here.
I don't see why you should get frustrated when people post what they think Milan should be like. Isn't this the PURPOSE of the forum ? To talk about Milan and how we would like to see it? Of course we won't have any impact on the management, not my posts, not yours not anybody else's. So then what are we supposed to do ? Watch the game and offer no thoughts? Just come back and post 'yay Milan' ? Next time you get 'frustrated with the punditry' and with people's 'claimed experise of the game' just go back and read the description under the Games & Tactics part of the forum.

"Share your previews, commentary, reviews and your OPINION on the system, the coaching, player selection etc here."
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2008, 15:58   #11

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Again... you've missed my point.

What will frustrate me is when a supporters self claimed expertise overrides ones devotion and faith as a supporter. That happens too much here.
So there's no confusion.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2008, 16:05   #12

Nordahl

Registered User
 
Nordahl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2007
Location: Brazil - RJ - Rio de Janeiro
Fave Players: Van Basten, Savicevic, Baresi, Zico, Platini
Nordahl is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by K77SH C View Post

The Man City players were making Maldini look slow, today he was made to look ordinary. He is getting beat by anyone with pace now!! For Gods sake he is only capable of making the rare cameo. His replacement needs to be signed!!
Hate to agree with you on that, pal, but one cannot think otherwise.
__________________
FORZA MILAN!

Nordahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2008, 16:08   #13

rossomero

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2007
Location: athens greece
rossomero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by K77SH C View Post
There is another question Id like Milan fans to answer. Have we lost our identity. I my self grew up watching defenders like Baresi, Maldini, Billy etc. Now I am forced to watch this dribble week in week out. As a sself respecting Milan fan it effin hurts to see Milan defend in such an abismal way. It has seriously hurt to see us have players like Pancaro, Favalli, Bonera and Senderos in the team. Even Kaladze and Jankulovski dont deserve to lace up the boots of ou old defenders. Nesta has been made to look so average its an injustice to him.

Milan always built its success on a solid defensive unit, but Galliani only ever "makes ends meat". Ambrosini and Kaaldze spent years trying to establish them selves in the Milan side becuase they were never really Milan quality, but were excellent subs. Now we have come to depend on these players as our regulars!! Even worse than this is that we are relying on people like favalli, Bonera, Senderos.

Jankulovski has never made the left side his own in the way Serghinio did for a while. Yet we have never bothered to get a world beating left back!! It shows our ambition!!

$heva is way past his best and the old Milan would have signed Van Basten or Weah or the young Sheva. Instead we got a washed up has been on loan.

Ronaldhinio was going for cheap, and promised alot of what we already have in Kaka and Pato. We needed a defender, the old Milan would have bought Desaiy, Nesta, but instead we got Ronaldhinio(???) and Senderos???

Please Milan, make some money on Ronnie- Sell him, allow Pato to work with Kaka!!

Please Milan sign a centre forward like Benzema, Huntelaar, Adebayor so our attack actually has a focal point!!

Please Milan buy a young defender like Zapatta and either a left back or right back of enormous quality once you have decided where the hell you want Zambro to play.

Back to the question, the Milan formula as I knew it was always solid defence, a playmaker and a world beating goal scorer! The only one we have now is the playmaker!! am I right in saying Milan has lost its identity??
very good post i was thinking same things m8 but with some realism and good moves we can have a very good team i think galliani and board are blind we have so abvious probs on defence and sides for so long that its really strange that noone do smth for this i think if the defence get better with 2 high quality center back an at least 1 creative player for sides our other lines are strong eought to make a very powerfull team dont underestimate ronnie i think he needs a specific role on team maybe a free role behind of kaka and pato will be great for us and one more thing NEVER AGAIN 2 DMCS AMBRO FLAMINI OR GATUSO AND ITHINK ONE MORE CREATIVE MIDFIELDER MUST BE SIGNED FOR SURE player like hleb de rossi modric
rossomero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2008, 16:10   #14

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
What will frustrate me is when a supporters self claimed expertise overrides ones devotion and faith as a supporter. That happens too much here.
So there's no confusion.
^^ Fair enough...but at what point exactly does this devotion and faith get overridden ? I think most people here have a different view from you as to when that threshold has been crossed.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2008, 16:29   #15

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
^^ Fair enough...but at what point exactly does this devotion and faith get overridden ? I think most people here have a different view from you as to when that threshold has been crossed.
And that threshold doesnt need to digress into dissing this club, players, and all its agents.
I'm not making my posts in accusation to you in any way. Please keep that in mind. The mood just gets ugly in here.
Some here talk about Ancellotti and this team being too predictable? The predication of some here after any game day tops that by far.
We offer our punditry in this little forum world of ours and then measure that after the fact against Ancellotti. We then hold him accountable (of course he's the coach in the real world) for his expertise or lack of, yet I have yet too see any admit in our lala land of MM, that our expertise was just a bad.
We dont need too. We do it in the convenience of lala land MilanMania.
Its a character issue Mystik.
Hey offeirng ones take and opinion of what should we do or should have done is more than welcomed. But coooommmmmmeee ooonnnn to measure that against reality and use lala land expertise to disss this team and it manager is over the line.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.