AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28-09-2008, 11:13   #151

oceanofemotion

Registered User
 
oceanofemotion's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2006
Location: Troubled Middle East
Fave Players: Andrea, Paolo, Kaka, MVB
oceanofemotion is on a distinguished road
I don't see flamini starting 4 one reason: Flamini is new to the team and the atmosphere although he is very young and physically strong. I see sheva starting along with Pato. maybe wishfull thinking...
__________________
Live and let live
oceanofemotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2008, 11:21   #152

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanofemotion View Post
I don't see flamini starting 4 one reason: Flamini is new to the team and the atmosphere although he is very young and physically strong. I see sheva starting along with Pato. maybe wishfull thinking...
Carlo sais that he ll start flamini(rino and ambro too..)that was not my idea.. i d prefer pato sheva in front too..
although carlo knows better than us..and to be honest personally i still trust him..
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2008, 11:22   #153

oceanofemotion

Registered User
 
oceanofemotion's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2006
Location: Troubled Middle East
Fave Players: Andrea, Paolo, Kaka, MVB
oceanofemotion is on a distinguished road
It seems that Dinho is starting from the First Minute.

I think Ancelotti is playing his psychological card more than anything else.

Abbiati
Zambro Maldini Kaladze Janku
Rino Ambro
Seedorf
Kaka Ronaldinho
Pato

we are waiting for confirmations.
__________________
Live and let live
oceanofemotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2008, 11:25   #154

ForzaMilano821

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2007
Location: Boston
ForzaMilano821 is on a distinguished road
I hope Flamini plays, but then who do we take out ambrosini? I would have taken out Sheva except there no one to replace him with, he must score a goal tonight what a welcome back that would be.

would it be wise to play pato up top with dinho and kaka behind.....ambro rino and seedorf with flamini coming as a sub?
ForzaMilano821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2008, 11:26   #155

oceanofemotion

Registered User
 
oceanofemotion's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2006
Location: Troubled Middle East
Fave Players: Andrea, Paolo, Kaka, MVB
oceanofemotion is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.I. View Post
Carlo sais that he ll start flamini(rino and ambro too..)that was not my idea.. i d prefer pato sheva in front too..
although carlo knows better than us..and to be honest personally i still trust him..
OMG... we are getting all of this mixed signal....
i'm confused but thanx 4 the clarification....
__________________
Live and let live
oceanofemotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2008, 11:27   #156

oceanofemotion

Registered User
 
oceanofemotion's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2006
Location: Troubled Middle East
Fave Players: Andrea, Paolo, Kaka, MVB
oceanofemotion is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaMilano821 View Post
I hope Flamini plays, but then who do we take out ambrosini? I would have taken out Sheva except there no one to replace him with, he must score a goal tonight what a welcome back that would be.

would it be wise to play pato up top with dinho and kaka behind.....ambro rino and seedorf with flamini coming as a sub?
risky I admit specially if dinho fails to impress.
__________________
Live and let live
oceanofemotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2008, 11:36   #157

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
I think it will be that....


------------------------Abiatti--------------------------

--Zambro-------Kaldaze----Maldini-----------Janku------


-------------Gattuso----Ambrosini----Flamini--------


----------------Seedorf-------Kaka---------------

-------------------------Pato--------------------
rosoneri_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2008, 11:53   #158

devoted_dm

Registered User
 
devoted_dm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2000
Location: Norway
Fave Players: Pirlo, Nesta, Gattuso and Roberto Baggio
devoted_dm is on a distinguished road
I am totally pumped before this game!

If Ronaldinho starts, I think the idea is that Ancelotti wants us to keep possession as much as possible. Might not be a bad idea, because these derbies are always tight affairs, and neither team is likely to take too many risks at the back.

And Ronaldinho is one of those players who thrive on big occasions. He hasn't been bad so far this season, but this is his chance to shine.

Also, it's good to know that we have Sheva, who has scored an amazing 14 goals in 15 games against Inter. I know he's not at his best yet, but still...

I do fear Inter a lot. They are incredibly strong. A draw would suffice as far as I'm concerned. As long as we don't lose, I'm happy
devoted_dm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2008, 12:18   #159

Alban.3

Registered User
 
Alban.3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: Prishtina
Fave Players: P.Maldini, Sheva, Nesta.
Alban.3 is on a distinguished road
i don't think they are incredibly strong i think now they are equal with us and next year we will be better than them but tonight We will win.FOOORZA MILAN.
Alban.3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2008, 12:39   #160

OCmilano

Registered User
 
OCmilano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
has anyone tried watching the games on justin.tv?
__________________
ROBINHO TIME
OCmilano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2008, 12:43   #161

oceanofemotion

Registered User
 
oceanofemotion's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2006
Location: Troubled Middle East
Fave Players: Andrea, Paolo, Kaka, MVB
oceanofemotion is on a distinguished road
I think its almost official:
we will play 4-2-3-1

with seedorf, kaka, Ronaldinho, Pato....

I hope every one tell us what he thinks about the formation b4 the end of the game.

bcos its easier to talk and criticize the team after the dust settles down.
__________________
Live and let live
oceanofemotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2008, 12:43   #162

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
MILAN-INTER: FORMAZIONI UFFICIALI
28/09/2008 19.21.00

MILANO - Milan e Inter cosģ tra poco in campo:

MILAN: Abbiati; Zambrotta, Maldini, Kaladze, Jankulovski; Gattuso, Seedorf, Ambrosini; Kaką, Ronaldinho; Pato.
INTER: Julio Cesar; Maicon, Burdisso, Materazzi, Chivu; J.Zanetti, Cambiasso, Vieira; Quaresma, Ibrahimovic, Mancini.


:O:O:O::O:O:O Ronaldinho to start...?
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2008, 12:44   #163

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
first time we see Ka-Pa-Ro in action!
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2008, 12:53   #164

oceanofemotion

Registered User
 
oceanofemotion's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2006
Location: Troubled Middle East
Fave Players: Andrea, Paolo, Kaka, MVB
oceanofemotion is on a distinguished road
by the way...there is a side game...

Carlo Ancelotti vs Jose Mourinho

do u think this game will give us an idea about who is better????
__________________
Live and let live
oceanofemotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2008, 12:53   #165

Alban.3

Registered User
 
Alban.3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: Prishtina
Fave Players: P.Maldini, Sheva, Nesta.
Alban.3 is on a distinguished road
this is not official formation still cause if it would be acmilan.com would show and i don't think we'll se RO we will see sheva on his place.
Alban.3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:19.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.