AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28-09-2008, 15:56   #301

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
Good night to everyone and have sweet dreams (im sure you will have)!



FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE RULE MILANO AND SAN SIRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rosoneri_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2008, 15:58   #302

ARIO

Registered User
 
ARIO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Indonesia
Fave Players: The divine swan himself : MARCO VAN BASTEN!!!!
ARIO is on a distinguished road
Feel free to visit....

http://www.forzainterforums.com/foru...t=5817&page=19

Nice Dream.....FORZA MILAN
__________________
A Milan con Affetto.....
F O R Z A M I L A N - 2011/2012MARCHETTI;Abate,DAVID LUIZ,ASTORI,Vila;Thiago Silva;Flamini,Pirlo;Robinho;Pato,Ibrahimovic
ARIO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2008, 15:58   #303

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adriano View Post
I wanted to say that you will totally loss this derby, but i could notice that all of you in here are knowing it. The worst of you will surly be the defence as always in the last two saesons. How could you buy only Senderos? Even if Senderos plays, he's too slow for this match. Maldini is 40+(Does him?) and he's just crap in one on one occasions. Pato's poor young mind will be just crap too, he's too young for this match. Kaka is the only man who could damage the result for us.. He's the only who's a good player in your team. And Ronaldinoh is still too fat! What I saw Sheva missed chance without goalkeepers, so I don't think he will beat the best brazilian goalkeeper. And your goalkeeper is so weak too, i just can't believe u didn't buy a new one in this position too. Abbiati? LOOOL. Dida? Sucks! Oh sorry, u've another good player, it's Zambrotta(Maybe I'm overrating him, but he's the best just after Maicon for the RB position)
Uhhm. At Inter there will be a really hard XI for you. Starting from the goalkeeper til the attacking players, and even the bench players there will be watching this(like ADriano, Balotelli, just stars!).

Julio Cesar
Maicon-Cordoba-Materazzi-Maxwell/Chivu
Zanetti-Vieira-Cambiasso
Mancini-Ibrahimovic-Quaresma

I wrote Maxwell/Chivu because the app of Max isn't so sure coz of a little injury. I hope will be fit.
I just can't believe how could Kaka pass Corodba, who's in a great form, how can he pass Maicon who's the best in Serie A right now. I just wanna say it's a sadly secure win for us. Sorry If I've been a bit arrogant, but your team isn't so good condoters for Inter and Serie A. Our only hard rival will always be JuBe.

FORZA INTER!!! ANDIAMO RAGAZZI!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Youre really sth else!!!
OMG!!
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2008, 15:58   #304

PatitoFeo

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2008
PatitoFeo is on a distinguished road
Great game by Milan. Seedorf just had one heck of a game: he got lots of touches, was well positioned, and distributed the ball really really well. Inter had no answer!
__________________
Are you a true futfanatico?
Eres tu un verdadero futfanatico?
E voce um futfanatico de verdade?
PatitoFeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2008, 16:02   #305

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by K77SH C View Post
I watched the whole game with Pirlo in mind. Trust me, when he comes back he is going to be fully rejuvinated. This is the first time he has had a rest in years without having to rush back because Milan are terrible. He will be back to his best, with a clear and focused mind. Lets not forget the guy is a serious pragmatist in EVERYTHING Milan has won recently. He is a winner. Cant wait to see him back.
Spot on. I can't wait either!
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2008, 16:03   #306

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Mourinho: We deserved draw
Sunday 28 September, 2008
Jose Mourinho thinks a draw would've been the right result and that Milan's “pragmatism” was the only difference.

“Milan scored a goal and we didn't, that is the story of this match. They had a few shots on goal and despite playing a man down, we had some great chances,” he said after the 1-0 derby defeat.

“I saw two teams tonight and neither one deserved a win more than the other. I will not talk about the goal or the red card, as I don't want to get suspended.”

Nicolas Burdisso saw red in the second half, when Ronaldinho's header had already opened the scoring, but Adriano almost snatched an equaliser in stoppages after he came off the bench along with Julio Cruz.

“When I don't like the result, I am not afraid to run risks. I did the same when we were 0-0 against Lecce, but here when we went down to 10 men I couldn't replace Esteban Cambiasso with Mario Balotelli.

“We needed the midfield held together and the way things were going Patrick Vieira would've got a second booking too.”

Lazio are incredibly leading the Serie A table now with Inter on 10 points, Milan and Juventus nine, Roma and Fiorentina seven.

“When I look at the table, with all due respect, I don't look at Lazio, Napoli or Catania. I see that we are ahead of Roma, Juventus and Milan,” continued Mourinho.

“A team that plays against Milan, who are basically all midfielders, need to balance things out. We only had two midfielders - Cambiasso and Vieira - so Cruz is in better physical shape and I put him there to put pressure on Clarence Seedorf.

“A side with 10 men that ends the game like this on the attack and forcing Milan to introduce a defender for a forward says it all. Milan were more pragmatic, this is football.”

The Inter boss criticised the Italian media's obsession with controversy over the quality of football this week, but explained his position after his first Milan derby.

“At this moment Italian football is my football, just as when I worked in England I was proud to say it was a fantastic League.

“Today's derby started out in a splendid way for me, as you cannot see the fans behave so wonderfully in every country. I didn't know they could be so respectful and generous.

“The players were respectful on the field, although Burdisso was ridiculously sent off, as I don't think he deserved to get either yellow card.

“Marco Materazzi was sent off from the bench and it seemed a familiar tale to me. He started from such slight beginnings to become World champion.

“It seemed a real derby to be and a very entertaining game. I feel 1-1 was the right result, but this was down to pragmatism. It's better to lose a game than to be afraid of playing football. We played.”

Of course it wouldn't be Mourinho without a snide comment against his opponents and he launched a broadside at the Rossoneri.

“Milan have a lot of experience and they know how to control the tempo, commit a tactical foul or pretend to have an injury to slow down the pace.

“I praise the Rossoneri and also my own team. We lost a game, but the side did very well and we are facing some difficult fixtures coming up in the next few weeks. The important thing is that we are still in front of Juve, Milan and Roma.”
------
Basically moron inhio is saying Milan know how to trick the referee, inter played just as well and inter are at the top of the table.
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2008, 16:03   #307

_Ace

Registered User
 
_Ace's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gilardino, Buffon, Nesta...
_Ace is on a distinguished road
@the Abiatti part, uh oh, no comment

Pato being too young? ye please!

and look, the fatty, the oldy, and the sucky were better than your attack and defense...


PS: I dont see Adriano coming to MM for a while now
_Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2008, 16:05   #308

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adriano View Post
if u wont, would i? i am sure u don't like Vieria>Flamini(Im sure ull say he's slow :P), Zanetti>Whoever, Cordoba>Kaladze + Maldini, Materazzi>Bonera, Cambiasso > Pirlo(be sure), Julio Cesar > Dida + Abbiati, Maxwell > Zambrotta?, Maicon >>> Zambrotta. U still don't know our players; im sure u didn't see Muntari playing...then we hav Quaresma, Mancini, Ibra. Plus there is Balotelli too...

You said u wont start comparing players, but u did and i continued, sorry but we have much better players than ur team has.
Maxwell > Zambrotta
Cambiasso > Pirlo(be sure)
Vieria>Flamini
hahahahahahahha
have u ever watched any football match in youre life??
where is nesta gatuso kaka ronaldinho seedorf??

img please keep posting here..im having a great time reading youre posts..
honestly dude stop taking drugs..
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2008, 16:08   #309

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mourinho
mommy, where is my candy... I deserve a candy. .. where is my candy..
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2008, 16:09   #310

_Ace

Registered User
 
_Ace's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gilardino, Buffon, Nesta...
_Ace is on a distinguished road
someone must do something to Mourinho and relieve us from him for ever!

he's such an arrogant ****... "I'm the one"

"I'm not the best coach in the world but there is no coach better than me"

"i dont care about teams above me, as i'm pretty sure i'm good enough and i will end up in the bottom... i mean top"

etc etc.
_Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2008, 16:11   #311

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Lets see inter in a scudetto where they are actually challenged!!
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2008, 16:15   #312

brk

Registered User
 
brk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
brk is on a distinguished road
Seedorf was king tonight. Cambiasso was incredible for Inter. He was a rock. Zambro and Janku kept back for most of the game, and Ambro managed to limit Maicons influence. It was an okay game from the rest of the players. Kaladze and Maldini were'nt too great, Kala was out of position in a couple of moments, and Maldini was too slow to intercept Ibra. He had all the time in the world in that one chance, and we almost threw it away. We need Nesta. Gennaro showed great intensity tonight. Where was this beast last year?

Pato was fine. Not too special, and Kaka was average. I was a little disappointed in those two. Ronnie is getting better, but I am sort of worried about his mentality. His game is too dependent on his frame of mind. He can't suffer through a bad spell. He needs to feel happy and confident, or otherwise he's just terrible. Most attackers suffer from this, but he's especially vulnerable. I'm glad he was happy tonight.

For me, Seedorf was our man of the match. Can't wait for Borriello to get back. This Milan can win the Serie A.

Forza Milan.


(Lets not get too ahead of ourselves. This is only one game. Its only week 5.)
brk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2008, 16:16   #313

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Ancelotti: Milan are cured
Sunday 28 September, 2008
Carlo Ancelotti assures Milan are “cured” from their dismal start, but Ronaldinho and Andriy Shevchenko have much more to give.

“I think we're cured. Even if usually one says at this point that nothing has been achieved yet, the truth is we weren't going in the right direction and in 10 days we have turned the situation around.”

The 1-0 derby victory over Inter has put the Rossoneri just one point adrift of their city rivals despite losing the opening two Serie A games - their worst start in 22 years.

Dinho was a surprise starter in the Brazilian trio with Alexandre Pato and Kaka, the former Barcelona man scoring the winner with a towering header.

“Ronaldinho is not 100 per cent fit yet, but what he does in training is different to what he does on the field. The adrenaline of the match situation makes him pick up the tempo considerably.

“He needs to keep working hard. He is an atypical player and we have to find his right position, but tonight he was decisive.”

Ancelotti reportedly did not request Ronaldinho and instead wanted the club to sign Emmanuel Adebayor or Samuel Eto'o.

“We all wanted Ronaldinho. He is a great champion, we know what he can give and as we get to know him better realise he isn't just a goalscorer, he works hard for his teammates and to create goals for others.”

Shevchenko came on as a substitute and brought a great save out of Julio Cesar, but Ancelotti warned he too can only improve.

“Shevchenko is in the same condition as Ronaldinho and soon it will be his turn. It all depends on the style of football we're going for.”

With Andrea Pirlo out injured, Ancelotti adjusted his system so that either Gennaro Gattuso or Clarence Seedorf takes on that role.

“My tactical decisions are affected by the opposition, so I tried to put Seedorf there to keep the team level against a side that plays 4-3-3. Both Gattuso and Seedorf interpreted that role very well in their own way.

“It's our first clean sheet of the season! We struggled a little at the end because Inter were piling forward in numbers, but for the rest the whole team moved as a unit and defended very well.”

There is the worry that the Rossoneri got off to such a poor start with defeats to Bologna and Genoa because they thrive on the mentality of a big game.

“It is certainly true that Milan have always shown a lack of consistency in their mental approach. The fact we started so badly can be a positive aspect, as it is an alarm bell when preparing for matches that some might consider 'easier.'”

Ancelotti has met Mourinho twice and won both encounters, as his Milan defeated Porto in the European Super Cup in 2003.

“I never considered this a challenge with Mourinho, it is far more important than that. We closed up on the top of the table, beat a great team and in theory have ended that negative period with wins over Lazio and Inter. That is what it meant to us.”
-----------
-----------
Nice and classy response by Carlo.
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2008, 16:18   #314

brk

Registered User
 
brk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
brk is on a distinguished road
Also, Mourinho has some balls of steel. Big, giant balls of steel.

Ibra, Cruz, Adriano, Quaresma...Then a man down, and he brings on Stankovic? Balls of ****ing steel.

You can tell he was going for set pieces. Any free kick would be a dangerous chance. We made a lot of stupid fouls in dangerous positions in the first half, but thankfully Ancelotti told them to be careful in the second. Not as many.
brk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2008, 16:21   #315

Ryo

Registered User
 
Ryo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Ryo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adriano View Post
I wanted to say that you will totally loss this derby, but i could notice that all of you in here are knowing it. The worst of you will surly be the defence as always in the last two saesons. How could you buy only Senderos? Even if Senderos plays, he's too slow for this match. Maldini is 40+(Does him?) and he's just crap in one on one occasions. Pato's poor young mind will be just crap too, he's too young for this match. Kaka is the only man who could damage the result for us.. He's the only who's a good player in your team. And Ronaldinoh is still too fat! What I saw Sheva missed chance without goalkeepers, so I don't think he will beat the best brazilian goalkeeper. And your goalkeeper is so weak too, i just can't believe u didn't buy a new one in this position too. Abbiati? LOOOL. Dida? Sucks! Oh sorry, u've another good player, it's Zambrotta(Maybe I'm overrating him, but he's the best just after Maicon for the RB position)
Uhhm. At Inter there will be a really hard XI for you. Starting from the goalkeeper til the attacking players, and even the bench players there will be watching this(like ADriano, Balotelli, just stars!).

Julio Cesar
Maicon-Cordoba-Materazzi-Maxwell/Chivu
Zanetti-Vieira-Cambiasso
Mancini-Ibrahimovic-Quaresma

I wrote Maxwell/Chivu because the app of Max isn't so sure coz of a little injury. I hope will be fit.
I just can't believe how could Kaka pass Corodba, who's in a great form, how can he pass Maicon who's the best in Serie A right now. I just wanna say it's a sadly secure win for us. Sorry If I've been a bit arrogant, but your team isn't so good condoters for Inter and Serie A. Our only hard rival will always be JuBe.

FORZA INTER!!! ANDIAMO RAGAZZI!!!

Well at least he got his formation right..... I guess
Ryo is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.